Birds aren't real

Discussion of a variety of scams, including dating service scams, cyber-currencies, and other frauds and scams.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Birds aren't real

Post by JamesVincent »

Honestly couldn't tell where to put this cuz I honestly couldn't tell what "this" is. Have fun.
Birds used to be real. Until the U.S. Government replaced them with identical drone replicas designed to spy on the American public. Founded in 1976.
https://www.facebook.com/birdsarentreal/
While the others celebrate Independence Day, remember we are never truly free while 12 Billion bird drones surveil us from the skies. 15% off site-wide sale starts now through the 4th.
https://birdsarentreal.com/?fbclid=IwAR ... X3fP6y0594
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Birds aren't real

Post by notorial dissent »

To quote Gregg, "Thorazine is for people who can't handle reality." I think this definitely applies.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Are they (the birds aren't real people) anything to do with this channel - Hans Wormhat (which seems to have gone dormant over the last few months). https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2AZYG ... wwQ/videos

Here is SciManDan taking the mickey out of 'Hans'. Though I was never really able to work out whether or not 'Hans' was a parody account. Hans was also one of those people who promoted the conspiracy that many famous people were secretly transgender - though as SciManDan says Hans has covered loads of conspiracies.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

After viewing some of the Facebook entries, the site is either satire or just trolling.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
morrand
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by morrand »

The first time I saw concrete evidence of the “Birds Aren’t Real” crowd was a couple of years ago, I think. Someone had put up a bunch of stickers around the Humboldt Park lagoon, not coincidentally near where all the lagoon’s various waterfowl tend to hang out and get fed. The stickers are still up, as are the waterfowl (including more wood ducks than I’ve ever seen anywhere else, pleasingly).

Nice to see them getting some ink, so to speak, but, yeah, I’m pretty sure it is parody.
---
Morrand
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

It's a good while since but the pigeon that evacuated its bowels while flying overhead so that the detritus fell on my freshly washed hair was definitely real.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

By chance I decided to listen to an episode of Crackpot Podcast last night. Not to be confused with The Crackpot Podcast or The Crusty Crackpot Podcast. Lo and behold it was broadcasting on "Birds Aren't Real" https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/b ... 0527855275 Though they mentioned that according to the theory it's only US birds that are fake - in Europe we get the real deal still which explains items like my previous post.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Anyone who thinks that birds aren't real should go to a public park or square, dust themselves with bread crumbs or bird seed, and await the results.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:26 pm Anyone who thinks that birds aren't real should go to a public park or square, dust themselves with bread crumbs or bird seed, and await the results.
The problem with that test is that the fake birds have been designed to eat such items in order to keep alive the myth that birds are real.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

And they do a remarkable job of turning it into crap they dump on my car.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:35 pm And they do a remarkable job of turning it into crap they dump on my car.
Yes, but you can drive in happiness, comforted by the fact that it is at least fake crap.

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Sometime in the mid-60s, I was in my grandmother's motor boat with my older cousin and his friend, when a seagull approached us and bombed us with three white blobs. What the friend called "a super-duper power turn" saved us from getting hit.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:49 am It's a good while since but the pigeon that evacuated its bowels while flying overhead so that the detritus fell on my freshly washed hair was definitely real.
It's amazing what they can do with drones these days... :haha:
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95