"Gypsy curse" scam

Discussion of a variety of scams, including dating service scams, cyber-currencies, and other frauds and scams.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

"Gypsy curse" scam

Post by Arthur Rubin »

By mistake, I accepted a Facebook "friend" request from a good-looking woman. (OK, maybe I was hoping for a better picture.)

In any case, she wanted to do a palm reading over the net. I didn't see any harm in it (although I may have transmitted my address - I'm not sure I scrubbed location information). In any case, here is her reply:
they let me know that you're a well created human being which has been created with alot of blessings and destined to become a great leader to lead others since you were born I saw alot of star around you which is a sign that signifies that you've a brighter future and your generation will be bless but your destiny is under a bondage of a woman from the past which has been programmed to affect in aspects of your love life, and also to cause an alot of pain upset in person toxic relationship. it has break the connection between you and your twinflames . This woman doesn't want good for you that's the reason why she decided to put a demonic curse on you .
For the remaining results,where solution is, donation will be well appreciated my beloved ❤️🔮
You have any questions to ask ??
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95