Global Reach International

Discussion of a variety of scams, including dating service scams, cyber-currencies, and other frauds and scams.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Global Reach International

Post by webhick »

Of of the directors for the food pantry got it in their head to start researching grants and how to write them (long story short, I didn't have time to learn it until after busy season is over and everyone agreed to hold off on it until spring. I'm extremely unhappy right now.). She found a website and filled out one page of the submission form but never completed it because "it looked like a scam". Now we're getting phone calls every 30 minutes to an hour from these freaks. They're relentless.

I looked them up just now. Phone number is 213-452-6539. It's one of the numbers used by Global Research International.

I totally believe that the whole thing is a crock since they're humping my phone line. But, I'm having a hard time finding decent evidence of anything except phone harassment.

Most of what I can find doesn't sit well with me. There's a lot of accusations, but not a lot backing it up here: http://jaysherbondy.tripod.com/

Does anyone have any actual evidence of the claims against this guy?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie