Laeeque, you are sick!

Discussion of a variety of scams, including dating service scams, cyber-currencies, and other frauds and scams.
rajulratna

Laeeque, you are sick!

Post by rajulratna »

I would like to share this information

Laeeque approached our brokerage with some felicitous deal. We asked him that he do no involve our firm in shady deals like these. Our guess is, stay away from him while buying or selling. His sales pitch may seem too good to be true and it definitely is.

Beware of this person...

Laeeeque Ahmed only deals with a lawyer called Shanthi Devanand

[Specific contact information of third party removed -- Arthur Rubin]
rajulratna

Laeeque Ahmed offered my wife fake pay stubs

Post by rajulratna »

He created them for him and now we are in trouble. Laeeque says he had no involvement and do not recall doing any such thing. The banks called us in because they found out. What should we do ? We do not know where to complain and lawyers cost a lot of money.

Fake pay stubs can put you in jail. It’s a no no… Maybe next time someone needs to record this dudes activity. Probably a sting operation by the RCMP.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Re: Laeeque Ahmed offered my wife fake pay stubs

Post by Arthur Rubin »

I think we would need to know the context, and have some evidence; either court action against Ahmed, or a reference to the legal case against you.

I'm not sure exactly what form of fraud is being alleged.

(For what it's worth, on a Google search, I found a blog post which is identical to this, except that "wife" and "husband" are interchanged, and the address and phone number (in Ontario, Canada) of this Laeeque Ahmed is added)

Google search shows a number of different claimed frauds by this person; at least 6 posts were appended to various threads on this board in various threads and fora, and I deleted 4.

(Further edited; I deleted the wrong one of my comments to the merged threads, and I think wserra was commenting on the deleted one.)
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Laeeque, you are sick!

Post by wserra »

We also don't appreciate spamming the board - not only different threads, but different fora - with the same subject. I've merged those that have not been deleted here. And I second what Arthur said - just posting your claim that someone is reprehensible without providing specifics is somewhat less than convincing.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume