Now this is a parody!

Discussion of a variety of scams, including dating service scams, cyber-currencies, and other frauds and scams.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Now this is a parody!

Post by Cathulhu »

Stumbled over this recently, I think I'm in love...

http://soul2soultreasures.com/mayan_cloak/

Do click on "buy a cloak", it's well worth it.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Re: Now this is a parody!

Post by AndyK »

I just ordered a custom-made one for my ex-boss in her clan's official tartan colors.

She'll be the hit of the office.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

Cathulhu wrote:Stumbled over this recently, I think I'm in love...

http://soul2soultreasures.com/mayan_cloak/

Do click on "buy a cloak", it's well worth it.
Funny, the "naturalists" I have seen at such beaches don't look attractive like that. Next time you're in Miami check out Haulover Beach. It will lead you to gasp, "Please, please cover those pendulous body parts!" Their birthday suits, how they sag!
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Number Six wrote:Funny, the "naturalists" I have seen at such beaches don't look attractive like that. Next time you're in Miami check out Haulover Beach. It will lead you to gasp, "Please, please cover those pendulous body parts!" Their birthday suits, how they sag!
I used to go to Black's Beach in San Diego. It was just a short walk from my alma mater UCSD, and being a nude beach it was never crowded. So I would head down there with my textbooks and study in the warm sun. Clothing was optional, and I took the option to *wear* trunks. :lol:

I noticed quickly that the first hundred feet of the beach around the trail head were all hot young college chicks getting an all-over tan. After that one hundred feet you had middle aged people in all their starting-to-sag glory. Two life lessons learned: 1) sunburn, even on hot young college chicks, is not sexy; 2) starting-to-sag and way-past-sag nudity is not sexy either.