Don Allen Holbrook LLC Sues Soapboxmom & Half of the Planet

Discussion of a variety of scams, including dating service scams, cyber-currencies, and other frauds and scams.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Don Allen Holbrook LLC Sues Soapboxmom & Half of the Planet

Post by notorial dissent »

So what you're obliquely saying is that Donnie has run out of people in TX dumber than he is and has to resort to e-publishing to express his utter impotence and petulance.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
soapboxmom
Matriarch of the Networked Soap Sales

Post by soapboxmom »

Don Allen Holbrook, who was too chicken to sue all of us taxpayers in Texas, is melting online again:

Don allen holbrook official response to Heather Dobrott
1. PHONE FAX WEB Purchase the Book at: http://www.amazoncrap.com/Soapbox- Momster-Cyber-Stalker-Abyss-Thrillers-ebook/dp/B019PKW53K Watch the book Video Trailer at: https://youtu.be/VVBqVG6wo5g Don Allen Holbrook
2. Reality versus Sensationalized Fiction by Heather Dobrott Don Allen Holbrook 2 Author and Motivational Speaker January 9, 2016 Don Holbrook responds to Fraudulent and defamatory comments officially by Heather Dobrott, regarding his most recent FICTION novel titled Soapbox- Momster the Cyber Stalker of the Abyss
3. Reality versus Sensationalized Fiction by Heather Dobrott Don Allen Holbrook 3 Soapbox-Momster Cyber Stalker of the Abyss Story point and Inspiration With regard to Heather Dobrott’s Continuous assault on my professional projects and integrity I can only tell you the factual truth, which she will never agree with because normal ethics and moral professionalism are not things she is used to abiding by in her real world. No person will choose to debate a complete idiot that cannot be reasoned with. I will provide the facts to set the record completely straight but I will engage in a complete waste of time by engaging Heather Dobrott. She is a person that cannot hold a steady job because she attacks anyone that disagrees with her and then uses the Internet to try to shame them into being embarrassed or worse yet she tries to destroy their reputation, their economic livelihood and their social status and that of their family. I have posted another paper where you can judge for yourself whether this person Heather Dobrott is a Sociopath or Psychopath, clearly she is mentally ill in my own opinion and needs public intervention by the authorities before she takes her stalking too far and causes someone to harm themselves physically over being distraught by her taunts, stalking and permanent lies and malicious and defamatory statements. Schools are at least now training our children that people such as Heather Dobrott exist. This just proves the point of my book that even though the Internet has brought great positive advances to society it also has a dark side where sicko such as Heather Dobrott prey upon innocent people for their own perverse and malevolent pleasure to make themselves feel important. Here own cyber trail of virtual hate and carnage is pretty evident if you google her and it apparently also has unfortunately been inherited by her children. Her own neigbors have posted numerous posts about her own vile treatment of their own kids, their mother and the parents for have the misfortune of happening to purchase a home next to Dobrott’s. She torments her neighbors, she sues and makes allegations against her recent employer the Garland Soccer Association and anyone else she feels does not meet her own standards. She does not use normal diplomacy and tact with them and she is even worse to those she happens upon online. You should definitely judge your own reaction to her statements by looking at her wide spread reputation for spreading hate. If you feel that type of behavior is normal then you absolutely belong on her blog RealScams… my nick name for it is Real Cyber-Scumbags. The Book was inspired by my having to deal with Heather Dobro` due to her stalking me and the complete lack of legal remedies available to vicames of online social media based stalkers, bullies and trolls. It is 100% a ficaonal stroy with completely made up characters. The villain in the book is a woman whose mother was a Circus Carne Whore that blackmailed men in the various ciaes in order to make some quick cash. She dies of very suspicious causes and this puts the young woman onto the road of a life of cyber crimes. So unless Heather Dobro` is saying her own mother was a Circus Carne Whore that used dirty sexual tricks to blackmail men into giving her cash, ( which I have no idea who her mother is and/or what she did for a living) then this book cannot be about her in any way shape of form. If by some accident I have guessed Heather's mothers occupaaon then I apologize and now I understand why she is so mentally disturbed and unbalanced. Any link between my book and it's ficaonal characters and story and Heather Dobro` are being made by her own asseraons not by me. I think she would love to believe in her own fantasy world she is that important but she is not. This book was wri`en to make mone for me as an author and to make people more aware of a real social problem in society that is woefully behind the ames between the legal system and the abuse of social media by very malicious and malevolent people.
4. Reality versus Sensationalized Fiction by Heather Dobrott Don Allen Holbrook 4 False Allegations About My Work & Projects: I think you might all agree with me that Private Sector Real Estate Developers are not going to respond to her crazy comments. They owe her no explanation and they will not give her any… neither would any sane person. They will make their investments when they see fit and on their own timing and terms. I worked on the EarthQuest project in the capacity as a consultant to the private sector developer of the idea. I selected the site for the investment to occur and then was kept on the project to work on designing and gaining approval of the public sector economic incentives by the State of Texas and the Local governmental agency EMCID. I did my job and received two letters of complete satisfaction by the government agencies. They remain 100% satisfied with my work yet today. I worked on the project nearly full time between 2004 to 2012. Yes, I did earn a large amount of money and was paid such over those years by a publicly disclosed contract with the agency. No secret there it is public record. I will make additional money once the project receives the green light and is funded for construction by the private sector developers, which have been working on this funding now these past two years. The project basically went on hiatus because of the economic meltdown between 2008-2011. Part of Heather Dobrott’s frustration is that the government will not respond to her either and that should also tell you that they probably see her as a nut job wacko just like most others do that have any dealings with her. I personally do not know this woman and have never had any dealings with her on any of my projects other than to defend myself against her defamatory and fraudulent statements instigated by her. I am not a private sector real estate developer and I provide opinions for risk and the design of site location economic incentives and I get paid for those opinions when they are rendered and again when they are finalized and funded. No secret to that fully disclosed contractual agreement either. So there is no conspiracy theory here. I fully expect my clients to pay me and per their terms of their contracts nothing more and nothing less, that was the pre-agreed upon relationship we both mutually entered into. I do that with all my clients. Any business consultant would do the same.
5. Reality versus Sensationalized Fiction by Heather Dobrott Don Allen Holbrook 5 There is no Factual Basis for Her Statements I have made no threat against Heather Dobrott by writing and publishing my book and she is in no physical harm of danger by any design or strategy of mine and this is not a veiled threat or premeditated attempt to murder her in real life. Furthermore these characters are 100% fictional and the story is 100% fiction. The story was inspired based upon my own dealings and findings of interesting subjects in real life. I found the lack of legal authority to procure and provide legal ethical and lawful remedies to those of us stalked online by such characters as Heather Dobrott to be very frustrating. The legal system and the politicians have not kept our society protected in this realm and these cyber bullies, trolls and social media stalkers are falsely using the First Amendment as their justified motus of operandi under Freedom of Speech. But the constitution does not protect such people when their comments are slanderous and/or defamatory and thus cause emotional, physical and financial duress and harm to people because of their fraudulent statements. Once the legal system provides a federal process for restitution and recourse it will end this loophole between state courts and their lack of jurisdiction and federal issues.
6. Reality versus Sensationalized Fiction by Heather Dobrott Don Allen Holbrook 6 My book was written to make people aware of this Issue .

Recommended

Pyscho versus sicko (Psychopath versus Sociopath)
Pyscho versus sicko (Psychopath versus Sociopath)
Don Holbrook
Soapbox-Momster
Soapbox-Momster
Don Holbrook
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

wserra wrote:Doesn't seem to leave a lot of doubt as to his intent. The problem will be showing damages, given that no more than six people are likely to read the thing.
I am not a lawyer -- but, except for "libel per se" (which this might be), doesn't a finding of damages require that the material was read, possibly believed, and acted upon?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Don Allen Holbrook is babbling away again:
Social Media Trolls Engagement Tactic

Don Holbrook

Daniel Roth

Don Holbrook

Motivational & Keynote Speaker, Amazon #1 Best Selling Author, Economist, Media Commentator, Economic Life Coach

Jan 20, 201626 views

1 Like

0 Comments
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter

This morning I had an interesting conversation with one of my close friends in Texas. I thought I would share this conversation because it underscores a very deep rooted issue on the web related to social media.

As many of you know I have been stalked and bullied and trolled for the past four years by a woman who goes by the name Heather Dobrott and uses up to 7 different online personslities I've been told by security experts. Her most used alias I know of is Soapboxmom.

My recent fiction novella called Soapbox-Momster Cyber Stalker of the Abyss released Christmas 2015 was inspired by what I learned of this huge social media issue myself. While the book is not about her and none of incidents in my story are related to her either. She is posting everywhere on the Internet to the contrary, but that is not factual.

Authors write books from their observations and how things inspire your creativity. I chose to take a very stressful situation and react with a positive action, to write a fiction book that is fun to read and still raises awareness of this travesty within our legal syste, the lack of laws that allow victims of these predators to seek legal restitution and law enforcement to halt such actions. Are police are very aware of this problem and very empathetic but unable to address due to this lack of law and establishment of jurisdiction for online predator crimes.

This past week many of my friends reporting getting highly fraudulent statements about me that cast my character in a very poor light, one which is completely false. So now since my book has come out I am bring attacked by this online bully and stalker as well as my friends and she attacks my book fans reviews on Amazon. She is a very disturbed person.

One of my friends also has now encountered someone trying to impersonate the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, also claiming to know me. Here is what I shared with her.

Typical social media troll and stalker they live in an imaginary world where unlike the real world they feel they are important. They create that world to project who they wish they were but are too inept to have created by their own actions, integrity and character. I have found That they justify any means to their actions as necessary because those that don't agree are either uninformed idiots or bad people. It's also called Hero syndrome they of course are the misunderstood hero going what's right against all odds.

In reality they are delusional self absorbed misfits that are also laced with DNA fueled by sociopath genetic code and a moral compass built on pathological lying. They are very difficult to deal with and only behavior science experts have any hope of addressing their real mental and emotional issues.

In addition they may create multiple fake online personas so that it appears they have others that support their opinion so that normal people are falsely misled into thinking others share their own warped sentiments as being credible and factual. Be careful how you engage them though because in some small percentage of the times they also lash out in the real world physically if they cross the line of real versus made up so much that they believe their own fantasy... then they act on that fantasy and it becomes very dangerous.

I also found another very credible and useful website that is full of awesome information that anyone being subjected to these heinous acts by very malicious people should know about.

"Cyberstalking is the use of Information and Communications Technology to stalk and refers to a pattern of threatening or malicious behaviors. Cyberstalking may be considered the most dangerous of the three types of information and communications technology harassment, based on posing a credible threat of harm. Legal sanctions range from misdemeanors to felonies and vary by state.
Cyber Harassment differs from Cyberstalking in that it is not involving a credible physical threat. Cyber harassment usually pertains to threatening or harassing messages using Information and Communications Technology to torment an individual, group or organization. Some states approach cyber harassment by including language addressing electronic communications in general harassment laws, while others have created stand-alone cyber harassment statutes.

Cyberbullying and cyber harassment are sometimes used interchangeably, but cyber bullying is used for electronic harassment or bullying among minors. Recent cyber bullying legislation reflects a trend of making school districts the policy enforcers of cyber bullying. As a result, statutes establish the infrastructure for schools to handle this issue by amending existing school anti-bullying policies to include cyber bullying and cyber harassment among school age children. The majority of these state laws establish sanctions for all forms of cyber bullying on school property, school buses and official school functions."

Visit the website at: https://www.ipredator.co/cyberstalking-facts/

cybercrime,

cyber defense,

cyber-security

Don Holbrook

Written by

Don Holbrook
No more Mr. Piggy's snout in the public tax dollar trough = catastrophic meltdown!
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Is ipredator.co / ipredatorinc.com legitimate. Do they know that troll (to use their term) Holdbrook is using their name?

Should someone tell them? :twisted:

soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

I done told 'em. The material is free to use according to the site.

For those who have a strong stomach, I have a link to the audio clip for Holbrook's new worst seller, Soapbox-Momster: Cyber Stalker of the Abyss:

http://samples.audible.com/bk/acx0/0522 ... sample.mp3

Not hard to see why it isn't selling, nor is it a mystery why so many pages concerning him have been pulled from the internet. Holbrook has almost hit 5 million on the Amazon Best Seller List. :haha:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

soapboxmom wrote:I done told 'em. The material is free to use according to the site.

For those who have a strong stomach, I have a link to the audio clip for Holbrook's new worst seller, Soapbox-Momster: Cyber Stalker of the Abyss:

http://samples.audible.com/bk/acx0/0522 ... sample.mp3

Not hard to see why it isn't selling, nor is it a mystery why so many pages concerning him have been pulled from the internet. Holbrook has almost hit 5 million on the Amazon Best Seller List. :haha:
Actually I think that you're selling the book short. It has the perfect title for a quicky B movie put on as filler at a suburban Drive-In in the 1950s. Perhaps playing second-bill to a quality movie like this;

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

https://www.facebook.com/TheKnightsTemp ... nHolbrook/

Don Allen Holbrook is having a major meltdown online again. He has put up numerous pages attacking me as it appears I have totally submarined his latest scam, The Knights Templar Movie. Please enjoy the 3 videos that Sir Gasbag has paid for in the last 2 days. He sure is doing the SMOTJ / KTJ proud. What a method for protecting free speech!
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Guess he has no clue what the Knight Templars really did.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent

JamesVincent wrote:Guess he has no clue what the Knight Templars really did.
Has he ever shown a clue about anything before, (rhetorical question) why shoudl he change a winning strategy now? :sarcasmon:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Holbrook is just never ending unintended comedy. He is once again bragging about his # 1 Best Seller Author status on Amazon. Hilariously, Novelrank.com shows him as having sold 3 books total for this whole year for the 6 titles on Amazon that they are tracking. The books are ranked in the 3 million to almost 6 million spots on the Amazon Best Seller List. What is a couple of million in rank between friends!!!

http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-holbroo ... post108381

Apparently, the fact I pointed that out and contacted more companies and individuals he was trying to involve in his Knights Templar Movie scam has him once again in the middle of an epic meltdown. What a hoot!

https://wiselike.com/don-allen-holbrook
notorial dissent

Poor li'l Donny Allen, reality just keeps getting in the way of all his carefully :snicker: crafted fantasies.

I'd suggest he just get a job and get over it, he ain't never gonna be no bizillionaire, but I just really don't see him as a people person working at McD's or the like. Maybe a Sonic skater waiter?????? :snicker:
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

The Next America: How to Survive and Thrive in Today's Unpredictable Economy

Publisher : Motivational Press LLC; 2nd edition (March 31, 2014)
Language : English
Paperback : 296 pages
ISBN-10 : 1628650842
ISBN-13 : 978-1628650846
Item Weight : 14.1 ounces
Dimensions : 6 x 0.62 x 9 inches

Best Sellers Rank: #12,858,986 in Books

Little Black Book of Economic Development, 2nd Edition: The Clandestine Art and Practical Science of Building Local Economies 2nd Edition

Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2nd edition (February 26, 2013)
Paperback : 502 pages
ISBN-10 : 1478242302
ISBN-13 : 978-1478242307
Item Weight : 1.61 pounds
Dimensions : 6 x 1.26 x 9 inches

Best Sellers Rank: #10,800,947 in Books

Soapbox-Momster: Cyber Stalker of the Abyss (1) (Cyber Thrillers)

Publisher : Two Knights One Horse Publishing (December 25, 2015)
Paperback : 170 pages
ISBN-10 : 1513608266
ISBN-13 : 978-1513608266
Item Weight : 8.3 ounces
Dimensions : 6 x 0.36 x 9 inches

Best Sellers Rank: #15,265,684 in Books

EarthQuest Adventures: The Fractured Earth (EarthQuest Episodes)

ASIN : B08978X1JK
Publisher : Independently published (May 15, 2020)
Paperback : 61 pages
ISBN-13 : 979-8646244971
Item Weight : 3.36 ounces
Dimensions : 6 x 0.14 x 9 inches

Best Sellers Rank: #5,612,579 in Books

The Knights Templar Uncloaked: A Theoretical History Connecting the Past to the Present (The Knights Templar Order Theorized History) (Volume 1)

Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (November 22, 2012)
Paperback : 162 pages
ISBN-10 : 1470163756
ISBN-13 : 978-1470163754
Item Weight : 13.9 ounces
Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.39 x 11 inches

Best Sellers Rank: #5,493,842 in Book

The Ninth Templar: Guardian of the Grail

Publisher : Two Knights One Horse Publishing; Non- ed. edition (March 18, 2020)
Paperback : 476 pages
ISBN-10 : 1087870232
ISBN-13 : 978-1087870236
Item Weight : 1.53 pounds
Dimensions : 6 x 1.06 x 9 inches

Best Sellers Rank: #7,109,843 in Books

The Ninth Templar Origins

ASIN : B08BB2H22T
Publisher : Two Knights One Horse Publishing; 1st edition (June 13, 2020)
Publication date : June 13, 2020
File size : 6349 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
X-Ray : Not Enabled
Word Wise : Enabled
Print length : 64 pages (No Rank)
Page numbers source ISBN : 0578707691
Lending : Not Enabled

The God Code: Human Hubris Unleashed (Holy Grail Tales)

Publisher : Independently published (December 10, 2018)
Paperback : 66 pages
ISBN-10 : 1790549957
ISBN-13 : 978-1790549955
Item Weight : 4 ounces
Dimensions : 6 x 0.17 x 9 inches

Best Sellers Rank: #13,908,436 in Books

The Immortal Flaw- New Updated Edition: A modern twist on the story of the Frankenstein Creature (Modern Horror Classics Book 1)

ASIN : B00T8XNN36
Publisher : Two Knights One Horse Publishing; 2nd Edition (February 5, 2015)
Publication date : February 5, 2015
File size : 79 KB
Print length : 24 pages
Lending : Enabled

Best Sellers Rank: #6,213,064 in Kindle Store

The Rebirth of the American Dream: How Abolishing the Current Tax Code and the IRS will lead to the Next Huge Economic Growth Boom! (The Next America) (Volume 2) First Edition

Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; First edition (December 5, 2013)
Paperback : 84 pages
ISBN-10 : 1494395592
ISBN-13 : 978-1494395599
Item Weight : 4.5 ounces
Dimensions : 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches

Best Sellers Rank: #20,211,515 in Books

The Immortal Flaw: Be Careful What You Wish For

Publisher : Independently published (December 7, 2018) paperback (No Rank = No Sales)
Paperback : 36 pages
ISBN-10 : 1791346480
ISBN-13 : 978-1791346485
Item Weight : 2.4 ounces
Dimensions : 6 x 0.09 x 9 inches

ASIN : B00GWYSFD2
Publisher : Two Knights One Horse Publishing (November 24, 2013)
Publication date : November 24, 2013
File size : 1098 KB
Print length : 37 pages

Best Sellers Rank: #6,578,169 in Kindle Store $0.00Free
$0.00Free

A to Z of Becoming a Published Author Today... First Edition

Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; First edition (November 11, 2013)
Paperback : 124 pages
ISBN-10 : 1493744496
ISBN-13 : 978-1493744497
Item Weight : 6.2 ounces
Dimensions : 6 x 0.28 x 9 inches

Best Sellers Rank: #10,391,494 in Books

Nine Steps to Satisfaction, Success, Happiness and Wealth Kindle Edition

ASIN : B008NE0EQK
Publication date : July 19, 2012
File size : 380 KB
Print length : 61 pages

Best Sellers Rank: #5,199,399 in Kindle Store (Never made it to print. Free in Kindle)

Making Great Life Choices...Creating a Wonderful Life!: “The Value of Owning Timeshare as a Catalyst to make us Vacation”

Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Signed First Edition (February 15, 2013)
Paperback : 112 pages
ISBN-10 : 1482545756
ISBN-13 : 978-1482545753
Item Weight : 7.8 ounces
Dimensions : 6 x 0.29 x 9 inches

Best Sellers Rank: #10,932,690 in Books

Who Moved My Smokestack?

Publisher : Xlibris; Illustrated edition (September 22, 2008)
Hardcover : 196 pages
ISBN-10 : 1436363942
ISBN-13 : 978-1436363945
Item Weight : 15.7 ounces
Dimensions : 5.98 x 0.56 x 9.02 inches

Best Sellers Rank: #22,622,163 in Books

The Art of the Deal Today:Business Considerations Post Global Financial Crisis: America's foremost Site Location Consultant & Economic Development Economist (Volume 1)

Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (July 4, 2012)
Paperback : 124 pages
ISBN-10 : 1468010034
ISBN-13 : 978-1468010039
Item Weight : 6.9 ounces
Dimensions : 6 x 0.31 x 9 inches

Best Sellers Rank: #20,929,475 in Books

That boys and girls is a self-proclaimed #1 Best Selling Author. Don Allen Holbrook whilst claiming to be a best selling author showed 0, yes zero, dollars in income from these books in both of his bankruptcies. The income he listed in his latest bankruptcy was Frank McCrady of EMCID was sneaking Holbrook $8,333.00 a month for the Earthquest Institute fraudulent charity. During that time Holbrook exploded at me in an email posted here declaring that he was no longer employed by the Earthquest Institute. As usual Holbrook was paid to do absolutely nothing.

And, our charming author that is the most unread author in history has proclaimed that Earthquest was not an if but a when. He has yet to get the Earthquest billion dollar theme park to fruition. He made well over 1.2 million dollars for bupkis and the taxpayers are footing the 24 million dollar bill for pretty pictures. Now, he is clearly raking it in as the #1 Best Selling Author!
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

I am happy to report that Don Allen Holbrook's consulting career has ended. He hasn't gotten a dime in public funds for years. His books continue to flop and land in the millions on Amazon's Best (or in this case Worst) Sellers list. His fascinating book covering my demise is past the 15 million mark.

You all know how I love to keep the public informed. I took the liberty of fixing up Holbrook's IMDB page for him.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm12122152/ex ... nmbio_sa_3

I keep adding to that!
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

You playing the role of Soapbox Monster?