Don Allen Holbrook LLC Sues Soapboxmom & Half of the Planet

Discussion of a variety of scams, including dating service scams, cyber-currencies, and other frauds and scams.
MLMlenard

Re: Don Allen Holbrook LLC Sues Soapboxmom & Half of the Pla

Post by MLMlenard »

SoapBoxMom makes many smart members look dumb. She eats this up and loves the attention. She has no cause. but to defame. There have been many who have won lawsuits against people that have done much less and tried to use freedom of speech as a defense. Many have been awarded millions for what she has been doing to her victims. In this thread she replies to her own comments and is talking to herself while posting links to her criminal slanderous site.

Wake up and give her your truth. Don't feed the troll.
MLMlenard

Post by MLMlenard »

From Heather Soapboxmom, All those folks and entities that the overgrown buffoon Holbrook has threatened may well refuse to talk to me and my co-defendants, but they will respond to legal requests from the court and its officers for production of documents, to subpoenas and to appear for depositions etc. without a doubt. end quote.

Any member on her criminal site realscam will have their identity made public.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

MLMlenard wrote:SoapBoxMom makes many smart members look dumb. She eats this up and loves the attention. She has no cause. but to defame. There have been many who have won lawsuits against people that have done much less and tried to use freedom of speech as a defense. Many have been awarded millions for what she has been doing to her victims. In this thread she replies to her own comments and is talking to herself while posting links to her criminal slanderous site.

Wake up and give her your truth. Don't feed the troll.
Is English your native language?
Demo.
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

Demosthenes wrote:Is English your native language?
MLM is lenard's native language.

That's a parallel language which sounds like English but means something incomprehensible.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

MLMlenard wrote:From Heather Soapboxmom, All those folks and entities that the overgrown buffoon Holbrook has threatened may well refuse to talk to me and my co-defendants, but they will respond to legal requests from the court and its officers for production of documents, to subpoenas and to appear for depositions etc. without a doubt. end quote.

That's funny. It took me less than a minute to figure out who you are.
Demo.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Obviously this little troll hasn't learned yet to fear the hard drive 'o Demo. And he's making threats and slandering SBM, ooh, such a bold little troll... :roll:
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

It's almost too easy...
Demo.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

MLMlenard wrote:Many have been awarded millions for what she has been doing to her victims.
Name two.
her criminal slanderous site.
(1) Slander isn't criminal.

(2) SBM - who isn't anonymous - has been requesting that you anonymous cockroaches (and Holbrook, for that matter) point out any factual misstatements she has made either here or on RealScam. Perhaps you could do so. Or do silly threats about shoot your wad?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

wserra wrote:
MLMlenard wrote:Many have been awarded millions for what she has been doing to her victims.
Name two.
I'd have settled for just one. 8)
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

To MLMlenard specifically, and others as necessary. It isn't slander or libel if it's true, and the truth is often quite derogatory, particularly if you yourself aren't honest to begin with. So, just because someone is saying mean nasty awful TRUTHFUL things about you doesn't give you much room to do anything more than whine when it is true. So, yes do please, provide some proof of what you're claiming, that anything that SBM has said or printed about poor dear Donny isn't true. Inquiring minds are waiting with bated breath. Please note, the sarcasm lamp is lit, I'm not holding my breath for any thing like from the Holbrook camp.

In fact, I am expecting this to go pretty much the same way it did for the last "poor injured soul" who tried suing her for telling the unpleasant truth went. NOT WELL!!!
Last edited by notorial dissent on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited for typo
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

MLMlenard wrote:
Go ahead, make my day.
soapboxmom
Matriarch of the Networked Soap Sales

Post by soapboxmom »

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/day ... 98120.html
Sued developer files counterclaim against city
Huber Heights seeks to recover $53,000 in work for The Heights.

By Steven Matthews, Staff Writer 10:43 PM Thursday, June 28, 2012

Holbrook — a Dayton native who is now based in Las Vegas — has since responded by claiming the city owes him the remaining $12,200 of the contract, and accuses it of trade secrets and withholding public documents, notably “defamatory and derogatory material” circulated amongst city staff on or before March 14.

“We haven’t withheld any documents,” city attorney Alan Schaeffer said. “We’re not going to pay him. He’s not entitled to it. In fact, he owes us money.”...

“What he’s alleging is that we somehow violated trade secrets, and we don’t think we have,” Schaeffer said. “He needs to prove the trade secrets. It’s that simple.”

A telephone pretrial scheduling conference is set for 9 a.m. Tuesday.

Holbrook and his attorney, Dayton-based Sue Seeberger, have declined to comment throughout this process. A public records request made by the Dayton Daily News also revealed no documents regarding any of the material Holbrook referenced.

“It’s just litigation posturing,” Schaeffer said. “That’s what happens in litigation. It’s not at all (surprising). It goes on all the time. We make certain allegations, the other side files a motion to eliminate the charges. It’s crazy. You can’t do it that way anyway. It’s all posturing. There’s a process, and he didn’t follow the process.”

Holbrook’s third-party complaint is against reporters and newspapers in Nevada and Texas alleging civil conspiracy, intentional interference with contractual relations and defamation, which he believes led to the city’s reaction March 14.

In an email to Holbrook dated Feb. 29, then-City Manager Gary Adams said he had a “strange conversation” with a reporter near Houston regarding the city’s contract with Holbrook.

Contact this reporter at (937) 225-2281 or smatthews@coxohio.com. Follow this reporter on Twitter @StevenWMatthews
Those snippets from the article have me in stitches. Has Holbrook read my good friend Craig Malisow's work? When has anyone he has interviewed had something that wasn't a "strange conversation?" He is extremely intelligent, witty and just a bit twisted like me.

I will take a wild guess as to why the city has no documents to turn over that are defamatory. What is available on the internet from various sources is all truth, facts and opinion. And, shockingly, I bet all the info the folks in Huber Heights had before they decided to send Sir Gasbag packing was found in a Google search or the like.

Holbrook should immediately file against Google and stop this insanity of folks reading material online without his Lordship's permission. It is hard to be the Lord and master of the internet when one does not have full control of the Google search engine. The legal posturing sure makes great fodder for discussions!

Poor Holbrook. His mantra of none shall post isn't working out so swell for him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXY9TuuwyL8

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

The attorneys for the Pahrump Valley Times seem to be able to find me and send me filings the moment they are entered into the record. I learned from them today that they had come to an agreed stipulation to answer the complaints by or including Friday August 31, 2012. The filing discusses a First Amended and Second Amended Third-Party complaint filed on June 21st and June 22nd respectively. Where the hell are my copies of the First and Second Amended Complaints? How can I answer and publish filings I am not being sent and can't access online???

Now, I am getting really annoyed!

Soapboxmom
notorial dissent

Well, there's always the notify the court of defective, in this case, no service, and see how much of a monkey wrench it throws in to the works. It sounds very much like your "friend", or dare we say it, his lawyer, is trying to go for a default judgment by claiming you failed to respond, since they obviously know who you are and where you are. Wonder if they tried that with any of the others?

I somehow suspect that he is surprised, startled that his threats of legal action didn't scare you all off and that his intended victims are in fact coming back after him. I somehow don't think this is going to go the way he wants it to. Aside from from losing with the city, which he will eventually, he is going to lose on these as well.

You're right, it's no fun playing if you don't have all the pieces.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

DonAllenHolbrook.com is owned by Economic Developer Don Allen Holbrook, CEcD,FM edit this microsummary

Don Allen Holbrook LLC is suing Our Tribune, Cynthia Calvert, The Houston Press, Craig Malisow, The Pahrump Valley Times, Heather Dobrott (Soapboxmom), Frank Maurizio, numerous John and Jane Does that have are being accused of defammation and libel on matters of private business and contractual relationships with public sector clients.. Holbrook wants to restore his good name and professional livelihood from these malicious and purposeful assaults by parties with no standing in these matters. Holbrook is one of the foremost economic Development thought leaders in the private sector.
Sir Gasbag wants an editing war on aboutus.org. I think his edit is most humorous and I won't touch it as it will be so delightful to poke fun at it. He is arguing that Texas newspapers and journalists (I include myself) have been writing things about Earthquest and its principles in a dastardly conspiracy that somehow involves his problems in Ohio. This of course extends to the Pahrump media and commenters who for the most part seem to object strongly to the theme park nonsense Holbrook was pushing in their dusty little town.

Attacking the John and Jane Does is especially laughable as these are taxpayers speaking out about the Earthquest debacle he masterminded or the Pahrump proposal that seems to have much of the public speaking out strongly against it. Holbrook going from newspaper comment sections to websites across the internet and threatening anyone who dared to post was hilarious. He has made all sorts of wild accusations, but has never produced a false statement of fact by any party that he can refute. He apparently thinks as Lord and master of the internet he can stop discussions pertaining to matters of public concern and his involvement therein. Since when did I need "standing" to have a freakin' opinion? I can't wait for him and his charming attorney to find those false statements of fact that have been mentioned ad nauseum.

His contention that dealings with the public sector that involve tax dollars will be in any way private is really funny. Cynthia Calvert's open record request to the East Montgomery County Improvement District and the diligent digging by me and many other journalists has been most enlightening, very damning and occasionally comical considering how brazenly money was blown on some things. I hope Sir Gasbag has a great 4th of July and loves fireworks. I can guarantee a lot more fireworks to come! And, this litigation is sure to do wonder for his "good name and professional livelihood!"

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

The idiotic case is moving forward. The City of Huber Heights has motioned to strike the Third- party complaint or alternatively have it tried separately or severed. Exactly what our dear colleague wserra brought up is right in that filing!

http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-allen-h ... #post24529

Soapboxmom
wserra

Post by wserra »

Huber Heights' motion, due to who they are, can't address the other two gorillas in the room - personal jurisdiction over out-of-state third-party defendants and the SLAPP nature of the claims against them. Hopefully those defendants will realize that every place I know of requires that the issue of personal jurisdiction be raised in the first responsive pleading.
- David Hume
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Thanks everyone!

My lovely answer will be filed on Friday. I will post it the second it is filed.

Good news from my lovely and talented co-defendant's paper, The Tribune. The gravy train for Don Allen Holbrook has ended. The Earthquest project in Texas has no funding in the new budget:

http://www.ourtribune.com/article.php?id=13812

Whatever shall Holbrook do? He has been booted from Huber Heights, Ohio, Pahrump Nevada, and now apparently the great Lone Star State. I guess he could don his knights getup and work at Medieval Times!

Soapboxmom
notorial dissent

I somehow doubt Medieval Times would work out well for him, he'd have to be nice to people, and I don't think his so obviously winning personality would be a good fit.

Wonder what his oh so talented attorney is expecting to get paid with now that the last of his cash cows has wandered off?

Incidentally, I got a Blackhole virus threat warning on trying to go to the ourtribune site, thought I would pass that along.
wserra

Post by wserra »

notorial dissent wrote:Incidentally, I got a Blackhole virus threat warning on trying to go to the ourtribune site, thought I would pass that along.
Perfectly understandable. That black hole is where all the Earthquest money went.
- David Hume