Don Allen Holbrook LLC Sues Soapboxmom & Half of the Planet

Discussion of a variety of scams, including dating service scams, cyber-currencies, and other frauds and scams.
soapboxmom
Matriarch of the Networked Soap Sales

Re: Don Allen Holbrook LLC Sues Soapboxmom & Half of the Pla

Post by soapboxmom »

The media is running with the story about the Earthquest Institute that I broke:

http://www.click2houston.com/news/Where ... index.html

http://www.click2houston.com/news/Where ... index.html

Will that litigious, egotistical goon Holbrook sue this fine news organization as well???

Soapboxmom
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, I wouldn't bet he'll be happy them bringing up his name and all the money he soaked out of the project.

I keep wondering how long it will take TX to get wise to what the improvement district has been doing and do something about them. They don't seem in the least concerned other than that they got caught with their fingers in the cookie jar and not with how much Donny baby et al have gotten away with with nothing to show for it at all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

http://www.click2houston.com/news/New-q ... index.html

Part 3 is very informative. The CEO behind the defunct Earthquest Institute and brainchild behind the perpetually stalled and likely failed Earthquest theme park are one in the same --- Don Allen Holbrook. The boy had his hand in every cookie jar and has the figure to prove it!

The grand jury might find this to be quite the topic for further investigation and hopefully charges to be brought. Holbrook should be thrilled that we have exploited all those algorithm thingies and sent this absolutely galactically viral! Oh my stars!!!

Soapboxmom
notorial dissent

Seems Donny has been a busy boy, just not in the useful and productive sense.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Dealing with a Cyber Stalker

27 Saturday Oct 2012
Posted by economicdeveloper in cyber stalker, The Dark Side of Social Media & the Internet, Vicious bloggers
≈ Leave a Comment

Tags
Cyber stalker, Heather Dobrott, Soapboxmom

Today what is most scary for those of us that wind up getting coverage in the media is the fear of being targeted maliciously by someone with nothing but malice and self righteous justification for their harmful actions as their motivation. In the past it was our fear that the media would print inaccurate statements about us, which is quite common. Now it is our even worse nightmare of some sicko deranged functioning psychopath finding us. If you have this happen to you then you will understand. They tend go to any length online to post comments that are both untrue and defamatory. They are delusional normally so they invent their own version of facts laced with enough real information to make their attacks sound almost plausible. If you confront them (that is what they want) they just attack you more seeking to raise and elevate their own desire for self worth by destroying your own life and livelihood if they can.

Consider this, your clients shy away from you fearing they will become targeted. Just as any that the stalker can find have experienced. This makes recovering your business stability difficult, time consuming and expensive. Worse yet is our spouse and kids are subjected to this crap by the sheer nature of search engine optimization.

These psychopaths quote the first amendment and think they are journalists or actual media professionals. As most professionals realize the first amendment does not permit defamation of character or libel.

While I have little regard for media professionals I have much less for these online stalkers and social media thugs. I am convinced most of them have deep seated emotional issues from their childhood and possibly adult lives.

You can sue these cyber stalkers but that takes several years and by then the damage is done. They are generally worthless financially so that does not justify the expense.
No, the best solution is to begin to lobby our congress to create strong new online defamation laws with criminal and civil fines and penalties. This new law would also force all such posts to be deleted from cyberspace. This is the only real answer that makes any sense.

In the end remember these stalkers are mentally unstable so don’t try to reason with them, they are incapable of clear thoughts and reasoning. Avoid them and then let nature run its course. Eventually they move to their next prey or one of their victims might actually snap and best them at their own game. Who knows but my advice is steer clear, don’t engage them, report them to the police, and write your Congressman about cyber stalking.

I hope you never have to deal with this in your life. As an act of last resort you can place a voodoo curse on them and at least work out your own frustrations through an old fashioned belief in what gets dished out gets retuned ten fold. LOL at least we hope so!
Did that buffoon think I would kiss his butt and then fall silent because he continually threatened me and then filed a frivolous suit against me???

Soapboxmom
notorial dissent

Gee, Donny sounds downright bitter, and very busily blaming everyone else for his current problems. Wonder how he is coping with the media treatment he is getting in Texas for his actual actions there? Not well I'll bet. Wonder how he'll justify accusing them of defamation and stalking?
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Don Holbrook is getting skewered in the press yet again. Filing his idiotic suit against numerous bloggers, journalists, newspapers and taxpayers was a brilliant strategy. We have all been dismissed from the lawsuit and are now researching and publishing more furiously!

http://pvtimes.com/news/from-the-editor ... t-to-work/

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

http://ourtribune.com/article.php?id=14410

Don Allen Holbrook has continued to pillage and plunder the EMCID taxpayers for a defunct charity he helped to run into the ground. Frank McCrady is trying to withhold documents concerning the exorbitant amount the taxpayers are spending on high priced attorneys he had to hire as multiple agencies are investigating the Earthquest debacle. It is time to show Frank McCrady the door!!!

Soapboxmom
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

What a crew.
Cynthia Calvert wrote:David Marks, EMCID attorney, filed a protest with Greg Abbott, Texas Attorney General, asking to withhold the invoices citing that the invoices are excepted to disclosure due to falling under attorney-client privileges.
Nonsense. There may be privileged statements in legal bills. For example:
Stonewall the public at your request . . . . $5000
"Stonewall the public at your request" is a client communication, and is thus privileged. That language could be legitimately redacted from the invoice, replaced by "Public relations" or something to that effect. But the bills themselves are not privileged, and so asserting borders on frivolous. Calvert is surely right in writing "tax dollars are paying for these legal bills and taxpayers have a right to see and know what they are paying for".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

http://www.click2houston.com/news/Judge ... index.html

Awesome update! Notice all the opinionated Texans speaking out on the comment section. Don Allen Holbrook will not silence the taxpayers of the great State of Texas!!!

Chris Brown isn't going to get away with claiming Earthquest is a private business matter after the millions upon millions of tax dollars thrown at this pipe dream!

Gotta love Judge Sadler for speaking out several times this year!

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Don Allen Holbrook, who was already tossed out on his ear in Ohio due to jurisdictional issues, is once again threatening suit. I grabbed the whole gem for posterity. Never know when his brilliant and highly sought after publicist will ask him to take this down, and he did instruct me to post this on my site. I wouldn't dream of having the wonderful folks here miss out on this hilarious diatribe.

This will no doubt do wonders for securing investors for his Earthquest destination theme park project. The idiots associated with that must be thrilled by this latest online psychotic episode compliments of Sir Ga$$bag!

Karma is Pure and not Delusional

10 Tuesday Sep 2013

Posted by economicdeveloper in cyber stalker, The Dark Side of Social Media & the Internet

≈ Leave a Comment

Tags

Soapboxmom

This post is specifically being posted just for the following cowardly folks who seem to get their jollies by tormenting others online and blasting them with innuendo and lies and showing their true demonic and dark souls by actually writing on REALSCAMS new name REALSCUMS). I choose not to just sit back and let them spew, but instead to defend my honor, integrity and reputation, and perhaps inspire others that these type of folks have tormented to stand up and do the same. Allowing these kind of people to continue to operate without reprisal will just enable them to feel further powerful in their bullying and defamatory actions. Now let’s look at the term karma;
The total effect of a person’s actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person’s existence, regarded as determining the person’s destiny and fate.
A distinctive aura, atmosphere, or feeling that a person projects into their life.

Let me name names here. I am specifically calling out Littleroundman (another sick bastard that has a love affair online with Soapbox Mom apparently), Soapboxmom (mentally ill and delusional conspiracy theorist person who will end up institutionalized at the taxpayers expense) , pantherdadx2 (blowhard chickenshit), Fjjm303 (another sick person with conspiracy theories on their brain), MOM2mom, laidback, WHIP (someone who even wishes our servicemen ill will, wow you are a true patriot!). There I think I have named all the cronies in the sicko’s fan club that seem to congregate on REALSCAMS (what an oxymoron that name is unto itself! LMAO). The network should be named, REALIdiots or REALMorons or REALconspiracyTHEORISTS… the dictionary is full of terms for the less than 1% of society that nobody else gives a crap about because they are mentally deranged. But thanks to the internet all of these sick people now can congregate and amongst over 2 billion users these seven seem to have found each other… what a joke they really are. Now you can post this in your pathetic site and people read exactly what I think of all of you. Let’s be clear, ‘I THINK ALL OF THE ANONYMOUS bloggers named above are PATHETIC LOSERS and EVIL VILE PEOPLE WHO DESERVE THE MISERABLE LIFE THEY WILL END UP LIVING!”

To all of you, “GO GET A LIFE!” You have done nothing but show your total ignorance by your posts. What astounds me is that you all think you have the ear of anyone. Your antics are just cyber bullying plain and simple. Let’s get a few things straight you sickos…

1.) YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BANKRUPTCY so quit acting like you are reporting something valid. I went through reorganizational bankruptcy in order to be able to actually pay my debtors and they know every dime I make. A huge portion of our population has gone through bankruptcy during the global financial crisis, so I am no different than a huge portion of American’s that were devastated by the 2008 financial crisis meltdown. My Debtor Repayment Plan does not restrict my ability to spend or make money as long as I pay my plan. THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY THAT I AM GOING TO JAIL… I have done nothing wrong and I have done nothing that is even unethical. The facts are all of my actions were investigated by both my own professional council, and the IRS and the court and the local authorities and there is nothing to demonstrate any wrong doing on my part.

2.) YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT EARTHQUEST so quit spouting false information! The project is making great progress under the direction of Chris Brown. EMCID has signed a contract to be fully reimbursed before any incentives will be given. Just because you folks don’t know enough to make actual factual comments does not seem to matter to people who always see life in the negative mode. The project will go forward and get built and then you can quote me on this.. “YOU ALL WILL STILL FIND SOMETHING WRONG TO COMPLAIN ABOUT,” because you are just miserable people with your own set of unknown and undeclared problems.

3.) YOU ARE VERY MISERABLE and TERRIBLE PEOPLE, the fact that you seem to take pleasure in picking on other people and wishing them bad, demonstrates just how perverse and vile your own intentions and the core of your cruel nature. I find posts where you speak about my children and my wife and I find that horrific. People do not get personal and bring innocent children into the equation or someone’s spouse. You are all dirt bags! You will all have to deal with your Karma for what you have created. My karma is not evil or malicious, but yours are all vile and God has said, what you sow so shall you reap.

The fact that you poke at my kids and my oldest son’s accomplishment totally on his own shows just how low and evil you all are. You seem to get your jollies picking on those that either cannot defend themselves or choose not to get down in the dirt with you pigs. My pride in my kids is exactly what any normal parent would feel. Your picking on them shows you are despicable people. Wishing my son to drop out or washout at USMA is pathetic and very sick. I curse you all and hope that your lives are filled with misery ten fold that you have wished on others.

4.) With regard to MOM2mom’s stupidity on admittedly not being a good listener… first of all my 140 page book is a coffee table fact book about the research I conducted on the Knights Templar Order when writing my book, the “9th Templar,” which has not been published yet, because it is a book to film project. So the movie deal is real and the book is not released so get your facts straight lady ( I use that term loosely of course since I doubt true ladies would congregate on REALSCUMS…now that name fits their blog site!) LMAO :-)

5.) My lawsuit in Ohio, was directly attributable to you and your blog antics, and I had the proof of it, and that is why the City did not want that to come out in court. You intimidated some members of the city council member and their puppet mayor into lashing out and acting irrationally by breaching their contract. Even their former City Manager, admitted I had performed according to his expectations, this became personal because of your false statements being spread around the internet. Due to that some of my clients freaked out and cancelled their contracts, especially when you started posting and nagging in their local media. Nobody wanted to have you pestering their local constituents and getting their public meetings turned into a circus of fools. Once I proved that they had no case, because they had terminated for no cause, they would have lost. I had nothing but additional legal expense to gain as a person cannot collect attorney fees against a city in court in Ohio for damages (government is a protected status in such lawsuits). So there was no monetary upside in my continuing to pursue them. They offered to settle not me. I just accepted their offer due to my inability to get you into Ohio court, but in Texas I will have no problem. So, watch your mailbox because I will be sending you new papers very soon… and I will find all your chicken bloggers identity in discovery and drag them into court to. Isn’t AMERICA a wonderful place, those that are truly in the wrong do get to be brought to justice eventually. So maybe you had better start pushing slurpees at the convenient store for your second job to pay for your next legal defense.

6.) If you all are such true patriots why don’t you post your actual names and addresses and take some heat in the kitchen that you all deserve so that real people will know who you are and can choose to avoid you in real life… I am sure they would. As for you Pantherdadx2 (does the x2 mean you are twice as chickenshit as most?). You just let me know where to meet you at anytime I’m in Texas and we will see just how brave you are in real life.. you big blowhard and I am sure you are a lard ass as well. Anyone who stoops to ridiculing other people and calling them names is usually suffering from their own set of insecurities and afflictions. I would take great pleasure in meeting you and seeing just how much of man you really are, when you have to face your victims face to face. I am sure your keyboard is much mightier than your actual persona and physique. As a matter of fact, why don’t all of you post your real names so that when justice and law and order come to the Texas court system, we will know right where to send the Texas Rangers to pick you all up for your future court date. Nothing will be more pleasurable to me than bringing all of you up on charges for lying, defamation and tortuous interference with my business. Heather Dobrott taunted me about that and got hauled into the court system in Ohio. Even the courts choose to force me to seek remedy in Texas, it still cost her enough that now she has to go to work to pay her legal bills. I don’t feel sorry for her in the least bit. That woman deserves all the bad outcomes she is going to get, because she enabled her misery by tormenting others, only for once someone fought back and did not cave into her crazy antics.

Oh, by the way SOAPBOXMOM my debut novel about a Cyberstalker is coming out soon and boy is it gonna be fun to make fun of people like you in print. Thanks for the idea, now I can sell millions of books to people who want to read about sick people like yourself and they will enjoy the real conspiracy theory I developed around your type of persona and the types of victims you folks prey upon. Upon hearing that you got a real job, I was not shocked, but when I found out where you worked it did cause me some grave concerns for those poor parents that do not know your history. The scary part is that I heard that you are working with children, that is scary considering how you have stalked mine online. I wonder if your employer knows about your antics… don’t worry I am going to make sure they are fully briefed on you! After all a turn about is just fair play! Enjoy your short lived employment.

Wow it really felt good to let the world know just how I feel about all of you sickos on the REALSCUM blog site. Now go to hell… oh I’m sorry that was a future prediction! Oh, and for GOD’s sake shut up, you are just making your time on judgement day very lengthy. Don’t worry they say the trip to hell is quick but the lasting misery is for an eternity… I can’t think of a more deserving band of blithering idiots to be burning together.

For all of you who read my blog and enjoy the actual content I apologize for my anger towards these people, but I am sure you can understand when people target your family that crosses all lines of moral decency and I had to let you know how I feel about the defamation and lies these people keep trying to spread. When you hurt someone’s children you are the lowest scum on earth.

Cheers and now onto more productive uses of my time.
Who would have guessed TheTexas Rangers would be after me? Me intimidating city Council members? The courts forcing him to serve me in my mailbox in Texas? His bankruptcy turning into a 3 year long circus show of an ordeal? EarthQuest still only a boondoggle existing on paper as the judge in the video in the previous post predicted. The Earthquest Institute a non-existent charity that lined his pockets to the tune of $185.00 an hour for hundreds of thousands in his hands? Discovery is the bomb!!!!!

Soapboxmom
notorial dissent

I had thought/hoped that someone would have driven a stake through this thing's heart by now, obviously I am overly optimistic, despite my mother's claims to teh contrary.

Speaking of someone needing to get a life, and a clue..... I mean this is just beyond comedy at this point.

I see he is still fulminating, and has developed himself quite a little enemies list at this point, and certainly doesn't seem to like REALSCAMS at all, wonder why????

So I take he got all of his case in OH tossed then? I take it the bankruptcy isn't going so well for him from the way he is carrying on?

So you're terrible, awful nasty people, is that the gist of what I'm getting from this latest diatribe?

My, you've been busy if you've done all he claims.

Like I said, some people need to get a life.
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Here we sit years later and the mega-destination theme park, in which Holbrook had a hand in every pie, is still only on paper. The option to repurchase the property lost in bankruptcy that was designated for the park expires in less than 4 weeks. Stern Brother & Co. was hired to secure investors and financing for the project months ago. They will not respond to requests for information about the progress of securing said financing.

In fact Frank McCrady, the head of the improvement district, has turned the meetings into a musical date guessing game. The meeting dates published by the Chamber of Commerce are often not correct. I hear they have posted meeting notices on a tree near the building. It seems he is changing the dates so that the taxpayers will not be able to attend and ask those pesky questions about the millions already spent and $21,000,000.00 in bonds those poor beleaguered taxpayers must satisfy. All this seems just a bit underhanded and sleazy to me. When are the taxpayers going to get honest answers from their public servant, Frank McCrady or his designated spokesperson for the project, Don A. Holbrook?
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

I am sure all of you will be shocked to learn that Contour Entertainment has not purchased the property designated for EarthQuest. The property was lost in bankruptcy and the repurchase option expired on December 15, 2013. Don Lessem wanted the intellectual property rights returned to him after 2013.

What investor would be willing to get involved at this juncture knowing the intellectual property rights may well be the subject of litigation? What investor would be willing to get involved in a project that is already millions in the hole to taxpayers that have been promised upfront reimbursement? What about the fact a new property must be secured and the project redesigned to work on that particular piece of land?

I phoned the East Montgomery County Improvement District and was told that they did not know the status of the project. Really. The taxpayers have spent millions and are on the hook for $21,000,000.00 in bonds that must be satisfied and they refuse to disclose the facts? Why have they not fired Frank McCrady and made an effort to recover funds wasted on this pipedream?
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Along with calling the Improvement District, perhaps you shuld also call the local newspaper and the DA for that district.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs ... ontour.php

Keep tellin' 'em you got investors in the desperate hope you might actually get ya one.

:Axe:
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Purported to be penned by Don Allen Holbrook:
As for other things I've done- I have been on the SBA board for CA, NV and Az since 2006. I was on the small business loan committee and we approved over 2.5B in loans during my time on the loan committee and those loans assisted in those businesses creating over 50,000 jobs here in America. Those are all documented via the government. Each year I have to pass a full background check to be on that board.
Posted on a Don Holbrook owned website:
Don A. Holbrook, Certified Economic Developer, (CEcD) Don Holbrook is a private practitioner involved in the major elements of site location analysis for major private sector investment projects. He specializes in public backed inducements and incentives that reduce the risk of new business investments. He has worked on over 100 projects representing over 1 billion dollars in public capital investment generating more than 50,000 jobs in his 17 years in the profession.
So, now we know where he got that fictitious figure of 50,000 jobs. It was not his prowess or even work as an economic developer, but his seat on a loan committee from which he got that. Anyone could warm that same loan committee chair. Again, he has been misrepresenting himself and his accomplishments for years.
notorial dissent

And this should come as a surprise to anyone why???

I am coming to the quite reasonable conclusion, that he is the sort of prognosticator that if they say it is clear and dry out, I start looking for my umbrella and galoshes.

I think I would be inclined to look in to his "actual" connections with that board as well, since taking anything he says at face value would seem to be an exercise in futility.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Different guy but similar hopes and aspirations for the public to chip in for an 'ark park' with dinosaurs. This time in Kentucky.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
notorial dissent

Why be a creative con when you can steal an old failed idea, nobody will notice.