Wilcock/Fulford/Drake

Discussion of a variety of scams, including dating service scams, cyber-currencies, and other frauds and scams.
Green Lantern

Wilcock/Fulford/Drake

Post by Green Lantern »

Is anyone familiar with these three and their various claims that someone named Keenan has "liens" against "all 12 member branches of the Fed" and that military will soon be arresting bankers, O'Bama and various other Evil Ones. It sort of reeks of the old NESARA and Dove of Oneness scam. I know Wilcock and Fulford travel about at conventions and seminars selling their odd takes on the politics, technology and the Universe and "Drake" has some kind of radio broadcast--not sure what he gets out of it.

ty
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Wilcock/Fulford/Drake

Post by The Observer »

You should visit the NESARA forum here more often:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8485 as an example of Drake coverage.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Green Lantern wrote:someone named Keenan has "liens" against "all 12 member branches of the Fed"
That would be Neil "Dragon Family" Keenan, who is just as nuts as the other three. See here for the details.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Green Lantern

Post by Green Lantern »

Thanks very much for the info, everyone.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

wserra wrote:That would be Neil "Dragon Family" Keenan, who is just as nuts as the other three. See here for the details.
That would be stark raving bonkers actually. He has apparently generated a mound of paper, and now claims he has filed liens and writs against the Fed that is "going to bring it down", and other such nonsense. I think that is about as close to anything legal as he is going to come at this point since he got his backside drop kicked out of Federal Court with a "don't come back unless you have something real" warning from the judge, which means this is over with from that standpoint.

Wilcock, Fulford, and Drake are all living in their own unregistered fantasy worlds with very little real contact with reality.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.