Author Ella Quinn is Disbarred Lawyer & German Tax Fugitive

Discussion of a variety of scams, including dating service scams, cyber-currencies, and other frauds and scams.
CriminalTracker

Author Ella Quinn is Disbarred Lawyer & German Tax Fugitive

Post by CriminalTracker »

So Marion Browning-Baker or Ella Quinn as you call yourself today - you can run from your criminal history but you cannot hide – not today anyway. And we know that you even read online posts because your original and bogus claim that “you were the first woman assigned to a Green Beret unit” in the US Army is now removed from your fictitious Ella Quinn bio and blog. Moreover, there is no lawyer reference there anywhere either now despite that you spent most of your adult life as a lawyer.

In fact, you even removed your law degree from Campbell University in NC and are now calling it a master’s degree in “Political Science and Government” on LinkedIn. But the reality is that you were a totally unethical lawyer who stole money from EVERY ONE of your military clients in Europe from 1995 (which was after the US Army kicked you out as a JAG lawyer) until your Georgia State Bar disbarment on April 15, 2013.

You certainly DID NOT GO to the Virgin Islands “to retire, write romance books, and live in paradise” despite what you try to tell your readership. And there was certainly nothing “fortuitous” about this move to the Virgin Islands either as you claim in your author interviews.

You fled the country of Germany in less than 60 days after they charged you with federal tax evasion where you evaded taxes for no less than 15 years as a lawyer operating a business on German soil. And everyone knows that the Virgin Islands is a tax haven with no criminal extradition. But then you even bragged about paying no taxes anywhere for all of those years - Germany, the USA, and the Virgin Islands to one of your former clients which you then ripped off for over $50,000 in legal fees – so what do you expect - that this word would not get out to authorities?

So “Ella Quinn” and as far as we are concerned, you have an active network now of at least 75 ex-clients and you OWE THEM a lot of money. There is a class-action lawsuit in progress and we are going for everything you have. Everything. Your house on Lovenlund in St. Thomas was built with stolen money from our country’s military service members. Your retired US Army sergeant husband of 30 years, Wendell Baker, who sat on the sidelines for all of those years and watched you STEAL from all of his brothers-in-arms and their families, is equally as financially liable in our eyes too.

Let me recommend your next book: “Marion Browning-Baker – Fictional Lawyer.” This should be an easy effort for you as you already lived the plot since 1995 and it was called your “Family Law Practice” in Stuttgart, Germany. All out of your small, low-rent, Stuttgart apartment with your various make-believe secretaries (which were always YOU playing them on the phone) and your fake law office mail drop at the Stuttgart Regus Center.

So Ella or Marjella or Whitney or whatever person you are playing today, do not believe that this is over and we will see you in court as who you really are: disbarred lawyer and criminal Marion Browning-Baker.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Author Ella Quinn is Disbarred Lawyer & German Tax Fugit

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Cite the actual suit or the post will be removed.

Note that by copying your post from Ripoffreport, you have violated their TOS:
"Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report."
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

It does appear that Marion Browning-Baker is in fact "Ella Quinn". See, for example, this interview of her in which the identity is explicit. The opinion disbarring her is readily available. Still, there is much in the OP which is unverified.

Moreover, the poster has been splashing this stuff all over the place. That's the part that gives me a problem. Q is not just another place to bad-mouth someone, even if deserved. Let's see what the OP can verify.
JRB wrote:Note that by copying your post from Ripoffreport, you have violated their TOS:
Magedson can't copyright what others post on his board. The copyright belongs to the author, not to him. Anyway, if Magedson said that the sun rises in the East, I'd go look before believing it.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

wserra wrote:It does appear that Marion Browning-Baker is in fact "Ella Quinn". See, for example, this interview of her in which the identity is explicit. The opinion disbarring her is readily available. Still, there is much in the OP which is unverified.

Moreover, the poster has been splashing this stuff all over the place. That's the part that gives me a problem. Q is not just another place to bad-mouth someone, even if deserved. Let's see what the OP can verify.
JRB wrote:Note that by copying your post from Ripoffreport, you have violated their TOS:
Magedson can't copyright what others post on his board. The copyright belongs to the author, not to him. Anyway, if Magedson said that the sun rises in the East, I'd go look before believing it.
It's not a copyright violation, simply a TOS agreement.

This individual has an axe to grind that probably is related to a divorce proceeding in which Browning-Baker was involved.

If the OP actually has a suit, especially a "class action" in process, that record should be produced, otherwise, this is little more than an attempt to use Quatloos to further the OP's bitter agenda.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Someone else is also cranked at Ella Quinn ....
http://www.complaintnow.com/Marion-Brow ... 0/188257/0
... but I do not know why she earned a thread on Quatloos. Evidently there was some preliminary business about her which slipped past me. Perhaps someone will tell me why her dirty laundry is being aired here.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have to agree with fortinbras on this one, I don't, and didn't for that matter at the time, see why this was/is even here. Granted the aforementioned doesn't sound like a very nice or even pleasant person, but that has exactly what to do with tax scams other than that she is possibly a tax cheat, and if we posted all of those we'd run out of electrons, or at least die of boredom, as who cares, tax cheats are common, as well tax cheats, dog bites man, yawn. That some one has what is probably a pretty justifiable mad at her is understandable, but I don't see giving them a place to air it.

On the grounds of no attribution, TOS violation, and not at all appropriate for this venue, my vote is either delete the whole thing or else archive it, and ban the poster either way.
Last edited by notorial dissent on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: to fix formatting
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
CriminalTracker

Dear "Judge Roy Bean" if I may,

I appreciate reading all of the comments since my post yesterday and certainly respect the other's opinions, references to TOS, legality, etc., plus complying with the protocols of websites such as this.

Given all of that - there has been an ongoing effort within the military communities of Europe to track down all of her previous clients since she started her "law practice" (used very loosely here) in 1995. This has been a 3-year ordeal with military newspaper ads, personal ads, etc.

We have since solicited a Georgia lawyer to take this case and at the present time are attempting to collect, what her ex-clients perceive, are the financial damages from this "legal debacle" as the scenario with each of them is very similar.

This is about all I can say at the moment. It does appear, however, that the financial value alone of what she had done to her clients exceeds $1 million. Given all of that, I and about 75 other people who were scammed by her, feel it is valid when we "put the word out." Thank you.
notorial dissent

While this may all very well be true, and I do appreciate what you are saying, this is not the appropriate forum for your issues, and this is quite frankly an inappropriate method for dealing with whatever it is you are trying to accomplish.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

CriminalTracker wrote:There is a class-action lawsuit in progress
You have been asked for the citation before. Please provide it - court, title, docket/index number.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
CriminalTracker

wserra, et al,

As I expressed previously and so there is no need to repeat myself, we have a lawyer in Atlanta and we are collecting data from her past clients. I certainly call this "in process" and I do not think that I need to be a lawyer to use this vernacular.

Moreover, this does meet the simple layman's definition of a "scam" given that we have 75 people or so who are victims of what she called her "family law practice" since 1995.

Therefore and without being able to cite any legal statute or text, I believe that my post has a right to be here. The topic references scams, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

So, in other words, ya gots nada!!!!!

In case your crack legal team has failed to point this out to you, and if they haven't, they aren't so crack after all, or maybe they are, what you are doing amounts to stalking, cyber and otherwise-both of which carry nasty penalties, and defamation and harassment unless you have something to back it up, and your rosy assurances that you have it all in a secure safe in Atlanta don't cut it.

If what you say is true, then there would be legal actions identifiable in/from Europe, and those could be referenced, yet you don't. They can and do take people to court all the time, and even file charges against them, particularly in Germany, so there would be a reportable record there. If there were legal actions taken by the American military there would be case numbers and actions reportable all over the place, and yet you don't.

Now, you've been asked nicely several times, either put up or shut up!
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Wow, talk about random drive-by.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
wserra