Anyone going to Ed Brown's Bash on Saturday?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
ErsatzAnatchist

Anyone going to Ed Brown's Bash on Saturday?

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

I was hoping to attend, but it turns out I will be at a conference Friday and Saturday in Newport, RI, and will not make it back until late Saturday.

Anyone thinking about going?

Webhick, you're from NH. You should make a run up. See if you can get a picture of the "Constitutional Ranger Car" with the logo. :D
POKER FACE

THE LAW

SATURDAY JULY 14, 2007, 12:00 NOON TO 10:00 PM EST
WHERE: THE BROWN FAMILY HOME
ADDRESS: 401 CENTER OF TOWN ROAD,
PLAINFIELD, NEW HAMPSHIRE

MAPQUEST DIRECTIONS WITH ZOOM

ALL FREEDOM LOVING PEOPLE AND
HONEST MEDIA ARE WELCOME.

CONFIRMED BANDS: POKER FACE, DAVE VON KLIEST,
BLUE EYED FOOLS, PAPERBACK RADIO, MATT KAZEE
AND MANY MORE TO COME.

SPECIAL GUESTS: RANDY WEAVER, TED ANDERSON
AND MORE SURPRISE GUESTS TO BE NAMED SOON.

CHECK THIS PAGE DAILY FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

FOOD, DRINKS AND FUN
http://makethestand.com/index.php
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Anyone going to Ed Brown's Bash on Saturday?

Post by webhick »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:I was hoping to attend, but it turns out I will be at a conference Friday and Saturday in Newport, RI, and will not make it back until late Saturday.

Webhick, you're from NH. You should make a run up. See if you can get a picture of the "Constitutional Ranger Car" with the logo. :D
Yeah...I...uh...don't have a death wish. There are several TPs from the area that could easily identify me (including one prone to violence).

Besides, I'm not going anywhere this summer. That $15 to fill my tank for a trip to Plainfield would be $15 less money put towards a plane ticket to Virginia.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

webhick wrote:
ErsatzAnatchist wrote:I was hoping to attend, but it turns out I will be at a conference Friday and Saturday in Newport, RI, and will not make it back until late Saturday.

Yeah...I...uh...don't have a death wish. There are several TPs from the area that could easily identify me (including one prone to violence).

Besides, I'm not going anywhere this summer. That $15 to fill my tank for a trip to Plainfield would be $15 less money put towards a plane ticket to Virginia.
I wouldn't want to see you get into a confrontation or killed for that matter. Who would feed the ferrets?

If it weren't for the violence prone TPs, I would spring for gas money for you just to get some of the Constitutional Ranger memorabilia that they will no doubt be selling at the show. :roll:

I guess I will need to wait for the sale of the car by the IRS to bid on it. I really want the Constitutional Ranger door sticker. It would be the ultimate Ownage. :twisted:
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I have two lovely Constitution Ranger mousepads here just waiting for new Ed and Elaine Quatloos poll...
webhick

Post by webhick »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:get some of the Constitutional Ranger memorabilia that they will no doubt be selling at the show. :roll:

I guess I will need to wait for the sale of the car by the IRS to bid on it. I really want the Constitutional Ranger door sticker. It would be the ultimate Ownage. :twisted:
See, now you're making me want to go...BAD. Stop it! :)

It's really too bad I'm not braver. It'd be cool to see how fast my little Honda Fit can go when trying to outrun an angry mob. Or better yet, with 45 cubic feet of space in the back - find out how many knocked out TPs I can turn into the Marshals.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

webhick wrote:trying to outrun an angry mob.
Not just any mob, a heavily armed, liquored up, stupid mob...
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

webhick wrote:

If Virginia is anywhere near the official seat of the de facto, corporate gubbmint, please PM me or Demosthenes so we can schedule an official Quatloos local chapter of the Illuminati bar (in the non-leagl sense) session.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Nikki wrote:If Virginia is anywhere near the official seat of the de facto, corporate gubbmint, please PM me or Demosthenes so we can schedule an official Quatloos local chapter of the Illuminati bar (in the non-leagl sense) session.
Yeah, it's pretty close. About 15 minutes, I think. I'll shoot over a PM when I know the dates I'll be down there.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Please do. My treat!
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Party, Party, Party, Party :!:

I mean, professional seminar focused on information sharing regarding TPs. (Tequila Punches)
webhick

Post by webhick »

Y'all just want to see if I'm really as crazy as I appear. No. Yes. No. And to answer your fourth question: Only on Saturdays.

:)
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Drinking with webhick, now that would be interesting....
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
webhick

Post by webhick »

Imalawman wrote:Drinking with webhick, now that would be interesting....
I imagine it would involve tabletops and gratuitous nudity, so I will not be going over my one beer per day limit.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

webhick wrote:
I imagine it would involve tabletops and gratuitous nudity, so I will not be going over my one beer per day limit.
Yes, I'm sure seeing Imalawman dancing in the nude on a tabletop would be something to avoid...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
webhick

Post by webhick »

The Observer wrote:
webhick wrote:
Yes, I'm sure seeing Imalawman dancing in the nude on a tabletop would be something to avoid...
Especially since last time, he was accompanied by a red Swingline stapler. I still have nightmares about it.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

webhick wrote:
The Observer wrote:
webhick wrote: I imagine it would involve tabletops and gratuitous nudity, so I will not be going over my one beer per day limit.
Especially since last time, he was accompanied by a red Swingline stapler. I still have nightmares about it.
Well, it was your idea to use the stapler. Not my fault if things got a little weird.

Seeing me dance naked is something even my wife would avoid like the plague - and I don't blame her. Men weren't made to dance naked. (although thanks to my new personal trainer I'm down to 12% body fat while increasing muscle mass by 8 pounds, so I'm not as disgusting as last summer)
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
webhick

Post by webhick »

Imalawman wrote:Well, it was your idea to use the stapler. Not my fault if things got a little weird.
Which I wouldn't have thought of normally, but you just had to pump me full of jello shots.
Seeing me dance naked is something even my wife would avoid like the plague - and I don't blame her. Men weren't made to dance naked. (although thanks to my new personal trainer I'm down to 12% body fat while increasing muscle mass by 8 pounds, so I'm not as disgusting as last summer)
There are certainly men I'd pay good money to see dance naked. Unfortunately, I don't think they'd do it.

I had the "pleasure" once of seeing my boyfriend vacuum clean naked. I find it endearingly funny now, but I was a little concerned at the time of a certain necessary part of him getting horribly mangled.

So, in closing, try to dance naked for your wife. No strip tease necessary, just come out of the bathroom and start shaking it with a big smile on your face. She may laugh, she may look horrified, but I'm convinced that she'll never forget it.

Oh and congrats on getting in better shape! It's good to see people actually make progress in that arena.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

You know, you just can't get this kind of advice on any old internet tax forum.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Duke2Earl wrote:You know, you just can't get this kind of advice on any old internet tax forum.
On the other hand, you wouldn't pay for this kind of advice...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LDE

Browns the winners

Post by LDE »

I'd say by this point the Browns have, in a sense, defeated the federal government. They have proved that, with sufficient arms and survival equipment, a rebel will be allowed to set up an independent fortress in U.S. territory, not only with impunity, but with the ability to turn it into a rock festival and media circus.

Even if they were arrested tomorrow, they'll go down in the history books as the couple who outwitted the Feds.

Pakistan stormed the Red Mosque. Our country apparently isn't as powerful, legitimate, or effective as Pakistan.