Anyone going to Ed Brown's Bash on Saturday?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

ElfNinosMom wrote:Elaine says the police chief is upset because a $15,000 car counter(?) is missing. She suggests that if anyone comes across it, they should put it in a trash heap.
My father once told me that the black strips they lay across the roads count the traffic and weight of the vehicles passing through. Been seeing a lot of them popping up in odd locations lately...I wonder if it's "that time of year" for them to be counting cars.

I've always thought that the state loaned them to the local towns to count the traffic to determine paving schedules. If that's the case, Plainfield may soon owe the state $15k.

Oh, and show of hands...who thinks one of E&E's supporters stole it?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

webhick wrote:Oh, and show of hands...who thinks one of E&E's supporters stole it?
The stealing of the equipment was discussed by supporters yesterday.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Tried to watch some of it just now. They said something about how the selectmen told them that the majority of the people are against the Browns. Then they said that it's not about the majority, it's about the minority - because of individual rights guaranteed by the constitution.

Certainly sounds like they want the minority to rule the majority. Doesn't sound like democracy to me. Perhaps at the 2008 election, we should put the guy with the least votes into office. So, Gene Chapman, get back in the running for President! It's about the minority, didn't you hear?

It's funny, I thought that as a general rule, in order to for an individual right to be guaranteed it can't ruin the individual rights of another. Kind of like, "I have a right to be happy and it would make me happy to kill you" It's fairly obvious who wins out in the individual rights battle on that one.

I gave up on it when some guy they haphazardly announced got up on stage and started having technical difficulties with the music. Stop. Start. Stop. Start.

There's no energy at that concert. The little bit of audience I can see in those shots look sedated. They barely move. At one point the guy up on the said something like "Have we had enough!" and the audience gave a half-hearted "Yeah!". It barely registered on the little audio bars that wibble when there's sound.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

I plugged back into E&E just in time to hear them say the basket (for donations) is empty.

They also said the feed is coming out perfectly, according to people across the country. LOL

Randy Weaver is getting ready to speak now.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

He said the next band up writes songs about implantable microchips. ROFLMAO
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Party at the Captain's!
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

What time is dinner, Cap'n? Casual, or formal?
webhick

Post by webhick »

And how much booze should I bring?
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

webhick wrote:And how much booze should I bring?
No jello shots this time, webby. We don't need any table dancing going on this time. :wink:
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

We were liveblogging it on LFV, until I realized that I was the only one doing it. Oh well, it's not the first time I've talked to myself. :lol:
# Jake Porter Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 10:54 am e

Will the “musical genius” Gene Chapman be performing? Do you have a link to his song?

# ElfNinos Mom Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 11:15 am e

Of course I have a link to Gene’s “Missed the Gist of Jesus’ Promised Land”, at http://www.hipcast.com/export/.....REYmFx.mp3 Enjoy!

# pauliecannoli Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 12:21 pm e

Fight the Power!

Power to the people - right on!

# pauliecannoli Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 12:27 pm e

The band that is on now should consider Gene Chapman for lead singer. My ears are hurting.

# pauliecannoli Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 12:34 pm e

This other one is more rockin’

They have a beat, and you can dance to it.

# pauliecannoli Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 12:39 pm e

Anyone want to liveblog this one, like we did with the Repub debate?

# ElfNinos Mom Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 12:49 pm e

Yeah, those bands majorly suck. My son and his friends played better music in my garage when they were only 13. Seriously.

I switched over to the live feed of the All Good Music Festival on Marvin’s Mountaintop, at least for a while. It’s at iclips.net/allgood if anybody’s interested.

Les Claypool is playing All Good at 6:55 today, and he’s definitely worth watching. I guess I missed Keller Williams (Keller and the Keels), he played yesterday. Dammit.

# ElfNinos Mom Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 12:50 pm e

I could liveblog it, but I can’t guarantee that I won’t doze off. LOL

# ElfNinos Mom Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 12:52 pm e

I also can’t guarantee that I won’t make smartass comments about the bands sucking, or when they talk about stuff like the Illuminati, or microchips being implanted in people’s skin (both of which have already been mentioned).

# pauliecannoli Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 1:04 pm e

Nice instrumental.

# pauliecannoli Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 1:06 pm e

OK, those things are pretty far fetched.

But the reptilian aliens disguised as world leaders seems pretty plausible to me.

# pauliecannoli Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 1:22 pm e

Patriot Idol?

# ElfNinos Mom Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 1:26 pm e

ROFL, Paulie!

My guy walked into my office a few minutes ago and asked “What the hell are you listening to?” I told him it’s a live concert stream, and he said, “Well Sadie (our cocker spaniel) can sh*t music that sounds better than that, so turn it down”. LOL

# pauliecannoli Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 1:26 pm e

No, I got it.

Militia Gong Show.

No, wait.

Woopstock: don’t eat the Browns’ mushrooms?

# pauliecannoli Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 1:28 pm e

Help me out here, people…

# ElfNinos Mom Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 1:36 pm e

The video on this concert is frightfully bad, but the audio is pretty good.

# ElfNinos Mom Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 1:39 pm e

Danny Riley’s on now. I think it’s strange that he said the feds shot at him twice, but nobody at the house knew anything until the dog came running back. It just seems like they would have heard it. Maybe he’s just confused, or maybe I’m just confused, who knows.

# ElfNinos Mom Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 1:42 pm e

They should have called this concert “America’s Got No Talent”

# ElfNinos Mom Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 1:53 pm e

Blah blah blah blah blah blah

I thought this was supposed to be a concert, not random nutjobs with a microphone blathering incessantly?

People are wandering around. I don’t even think they’re paying attention.

# ElfNinos Mom Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 1:55 pm e

The guy in the green shirt turned around and started taking a movie of the camera filming it for the stream. I waved at him, but he didn’t wave back. How rude.

# ElfNinos Mom Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 2:01 pm e

That’s a decent-looking burgundy and grey shirt that guy in the front is wearing. It looks a little hot for this kind of weather, though.

# ElfNinos Mom Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 2:05 pm e

An alien force has invaded our planet to kill every man, woman, and child? Whoo-boy.

# ElfNinos Mom Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 2:07 pm e

There’s some kind of video they say is posted on YouTube. He doesn’t really say what it is, though he held up a copy. Too bad the video is so bad, because only people there can tell what it is.

# ElfNinos Mom Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 2:14 pm e

Randy Weaver loves us all. Good to know.

He thinks Paris Hilton is a devil. First he said she was a dog, then took it back because he likes dogs. LOL

I don’t think I’d go so far as to say she’s the devil, but I do think she’s a skank.

He didn’t talk for very long at all, less than a minute I’d guess, which is disappointing. He’s really the only person there I care to hear speak. Maybe he’s as tired of hearing the blather as I am, because he said they should get on with the party.

Par-tay!

# ElfNinos Mom Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 2:16 pm e

Hey Paulie, I thought you were liveblogging this with me?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I've figured it out-- it's a filkmeet. That's the only kind of social event where everyone is allowed to sing, no matter how bad.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Okay, we're back to live blogging the concert at LFV.

http://www.lastfreevoice.com/2007/07/14 ... e-concert/

They claim the helicopter is the property of Homeland Security, since they claim they tracked it.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Oh good lord. I just tuned back in. This band is so bad my eyes are watering and the cat is hiding under the bed.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

So why isn't Larken there to perform...
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Larken plays an instrument? Scary.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

ElfNinosMom wrote:Larken plays an instrument? Scary.
He even sings patriot songs he penned in prison...
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

ElfNinosMom wrote:Okay, we're back to live blogging the concert at LFV.

http://www.lastfreevoice.com/2007/07/14 ... e-concert/

They claim the helicopter is the property of Homeland Security, since they claim they tracked it.
Aircraft (FAA)
Manufacturer: Eurocopter
Model: AS 350 B3 Search all Eurocopter AS 350 B3
Year built: 2004
Serial Number (C/N): 3846
Mode S Code: 50255262
Aircraft Type: Rotorcraft
Amateur-Built: No
Number of Seats: 6
Number of Engines: 1
Engine Type: Turbo-shaft
Engine Manufacturer and Model: Turbomeca ARRIEL SERIES

Owner (FAA)
Registration Type: Government
Owner: U S Department Of Homeland Security
Address: Washington, DC 20536-0001
United States
Region: Eastern

Status (FAA)
Certification Class: Standard
Certification Issued: 2005-02-16
Air Worthiness Test: 2004-12-17
Last Action Taken: 2005-02-16
Current Status: Valid
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

I think Homeland Security is just there trying to save Americans from the pain of listening to those horrible garage bands, by flying a helicopter overhead to obscure the inhuman noises emanating from the stage. :lol:

We're still live blogging this over at Last Free Voice. Paulie had to go to dinner, so I'm talking to myself again. If anybody wants to play, feel free, no registration is necessary.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

ElfNinosMom wrote:I think Homeland Security is just there trying to save Americans from the pain of listening to those horrible garage bands, by flying a helicopter overhead to obscure the inhuman noises emanating from the stage. :lol:
Unless they're looking for new interrogation methods.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

Post by AFTP »

At 7:45 est they showed a close-up of a helicopter.
It looked to me as a news chopper.

That this party needs is a good mosh pit. :twisted:
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?