Bill Benson fights back

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Bill Benson fights back

Post by Joey Smith »

http://home.wi.rr.com/jdlaw/

See in particular document #81.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

OK, what's an "intervenor defendant"?

And what is this "order of protection" they're seeking? Is it one of those, "the government should be barred from taxing us while we're officially bitching about being taxed"?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:OK, what's an "intervenor defendant"?

And what is this "order of protection" they're seeking? Is it one of those, "the government should be barred from taxing us while we're officially bitching about being taxed"?
Maybe it's a hirearchy item - you know, like the hierarchy of angels: cherubim, seraphim, archangels, principalities, dominons, powers, etc.

So for TPs you would have: patriot, buffet resident, constitutional ranger, intervenor defendant, private attorney general and federal zone internee.

I'm sure some of you could come up with a more definitive list as well as a hierarchy of favorite TP actions.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Bill Benson fights back

Post by LPC »

Joey Smith wrote:http://home.wi.rr.com/jdlaw/

See in particular document #81.
Benson and Dickstein have been planning this (and soliciting possible intervenors) for awhile. In fact, I think we even had a thread on it.

There seem to be two things going on:

1. Benson is seeking a protective order against forcing disclosure of his customer list, on the grounds that it would interfere with the 1st Amendment rights of someone (I'm not sure whether it's him or his customers).

2. Benson also wants his customers to intervene and take the position that an injunction against Benson would deprive them of their 1st Amendment right to read his trash.

The judge in this case makes the judge in the Brown case seem positively resolute by comparison. The judge has had the US motion for summary judgment on his desk for 18 months now and has yet to rule, allowing Benson and Dickstein time to create trash like these not motions.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Bill Benson fights back

Post by wserra »

LPC wrote:trash like these not motions.
A "not motion" - what you seek review of with a writ of mandumbass. I like it.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume