They played a little joke on Hovind? :o)

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Paths of the Sea
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

They played a little joke on Hovind? :o)

Post by Paths of the Sea »

http://www.cseblogs.com

CSE Blogs

Posted on:
March 19th, 2007 at 5:12pm.

(excerpts)

March 8, 2007

4:00 am Awoke to lights on

4:30 am Given breakfast

5:00 am Heard PA announcement,

> “Bunk Three, Hovind,
> H O V I N D, ATW”

(ATW means you are going home!)

5:00 - 5:30 am Packed up stuff and gave books away to inmates

5:30 am Had prayer time with ten men who love Jesus and me, to ask God’s blessing as I leave to go home

5:45 am Heard PA announcement,

> “Correction to earlier
> announcement. Bunk
> Three, Hovind, H O V
> I N D, no ATW—being
> transported.”

5:46 am Taken by guards down to sit in the ice cold “tank” and wait

6:30 am Moved by car to a different part of the jail to another freezing cold “tank” to wait

9:10 am Saw Federal Marshals arrive to transport me to a Federal Prison Camp in Pensacola. This minimum security federal facility was designed for 300 but houses 700 men. All these men work to help maintain military bases in the area.

11:00 am Finish intake details including a physical. Lost 25 pounds in the County Jail
11:15 am Served first good hot food in four and a half months!

12:00-10:00pm Free to roam, well, sort of free. For the first time in four and a half months, I felt a blade of grass; wore tie shoes, a belt, and a real shirt and pants (no jump suit!); got a locker with a lock; and slept on a bed with a real pillow. Feeling the sunshine for only the fourth time in four and a half months made me want to walk around the camp all day!

March 9, 2007

11:30-2:00 Scrubbed pots and pans

2:00-5:00 Scrubbed down a grill as health inspection is coming up My boss loved my work! He said it is the best the grill has looked in years.

I will get full-contact visits beginning Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday! My family only lives six and one half miles away! The vast majority of the men here are far away from their families. It has been so hard not to be able to touch my family or hold my grandchildren. I have never held my newest grandson, Eric Jordan.

There are no bars or locked gates and no sickening sounds of steel doors slamming shut. There are private showers and toilets, vending machines, and coke and ice! I will never look at many simple things in life the same.

There are twelve men in my small room.

The Motion for Acquittal of Counts 13 - 57 is still on Judge Rodger’s desk. If she grants that, she will have to re-sentence me. Then the 11th Circuit will get our Motion for Release Pending Appeal.

My new, hopefully short-term, address is:

Kent Hovind #06452-017
110 Raby Avenue
Pensacola, FL 32509

Kent Hovind

-----------------------------

My comment:

One can only imagine what was going through Hovind's mind when he was packing to go home! Bummer! I wonder if he'll sue for emotional distress/cruel and unusual punishment?

I was wondering if those "full contact" visits include conjugal visits?

Sincerely,
Maury enthusiast!
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: They played a little joke on Hovind? :o)

Post by LPC »

I believe that all prayers are answered, but that the answers are often not the ones we wanted.

I wonder if Hovind will ever consider that his prayers to be released from prison *were* answered, and that the answer was "no."
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Bashful

Post by Bashful »

Maybe God likes his "grill work" too.