"Full Colon Miller" strikes again

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

"Full Colon Miller" strikes again

Post by Demosthenes »

Published - Tuesday, August 14, 2007
La Crosse dentist goes on trial for tax fraud

By Kevin Murphy | Special to the Tribune

MADISON — A La Crosse dentist with a previous tax evasion conviction underreported his income by at least $364,000 from 2000 to 2004, a federal prosecutor said Monday.

Frederick Kriemelmeyer, 58, roughly doubled his practice’s annual income in that four-year period from about $100,000 to more than $200,000 but recorded only 20 percent of the payments, Assistant U.S. Attorney Elizabeth Altman told jurors during the opening of Kriemelmeyer’s federal tax fraud trial.

“If there was $20 with an asterisk next to it (on a patient account card), it meant he received $100 in payments,” Altman said in U.S. District Court in Madison.

Fifteen patients will testify what they paid Kriemelmeyer, only a percentage of which appeared on his annual income tax report, Altman said.

Kriemelmeyer, who spent nearly two years in prison on a state tax conviction, is representing himself in the weeklong trial.

He is a follower of David Wynn Miller, a leader of a tax protester group within the Sovereign Citizen Movement, according to court documents. Miller and others adhere to a philosophy their income can’t be taxed and federal courts have no jurisdiction over them.

As a follower, Kriemelmeyer also uses an English dialect Miller invented called “In the Truth,” which is based on mathematics and liberally sprinkled with prepositional phrases.

U.S. District Judge Barbara Crabb turned down Kriemelmeyer’s challenge to indictment against him that it was written in standard English, which he called a “fictional” or a “fraudulently conveyed language.”

Kriemelmeyer used “intelligible” English at his pretrial hearings but recently switched to Miller’s dialect and used it Monday during his opening statement, which Crabb limited to 30 minutes. His statement included saying, “I’m with the confusion, your honor,” which in standard English might have been, “I’m confused, your honor.”

Crabb also overruled Kriemelmeyer’s objection to the use of a gold-fringed U.S. flag in the courtroom.

Altman told jurors she will prove Kriemelmeyer knew he was underreporting his income because Internal Revenue Service agents searching his office in December found IRS and Wisconsin Department of Revenue letters stating he was filing tax returns “incorrectly and frivolously.”

Each conviction carries maximum statutory penalties of three years in prison.
Demo.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Re: "Full Colon Miller" strikes again

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:
Published - Tuesday, August 14, 2007
La Crosse dentist goes on trial for tax fraud

MADISON — A La Crosse dentist with a previous tax evasion conviction underreported his income by at least $364,000 from 2000 to 2004, a federal prosecutor said Monday.

Frederick Kriemelmeyer, 58, roughly doubled his practice’s annual income in that four-year period from about $100,000 to more than $200,000 but recorded only 20 percent of the payments, Assistant U.S. Attorney Elizabeth Altman told jurors during the opening of Kriemelmeyer’s federal tax fraud trial.

“If there was $20 with an asterisk next to it (on a patient account card), it meant he received $100 in payments,” Altman said in U.S. District Court in Madison.

Fifteen patients will testify what they paid Kriemelmeyer, only a percentage of which appeared on his annual income tax report, Altman said.

Kriemelmeyer, who spent nearly two years in prison on a state tax conviction, is representing himself in the weeklong trial.

He is a follower of David Wynn Miller, a leader of a tax protester group within the Sovereign Citizen Movement, according to court documents. Miller and others adhere to a philosophy their income can’t be taxed and federal courts have no jurisdiction over them.

As a follower, Kriemelmeyer also uses an English dialect Miller invented called “In the Truth,” which is based on mathematics and liberally sprinkled with prepositional phrases.

U.S. District Judge Barbara Crabb turned down Kriemelmeyer’s challenge to indictment against him that it was written in standard English, which he called a “fictional” or a “fraudulently conveyed language.”

Kriemelmeyer used “intelligible” English at his pretrial hearings but recently switched to Miller’s dialect and used it Monday during his opening statement, which Crabb limited to 30 minutes. His statement included saying, “I’m with the confusion, your honor,” which in standard English might have been, “I’m confused, your honor.”

Crabb also overruled Kriemelmeyer’s objection to the use of a gold-fringed U.S. flag in the courtroom.

Altman told jurors she will prove Kriemelmeyer knew he was underreporting his income because Internal Revenue Service agents searching his office in December found IRS and Wisconsin Department of Revenue letters stating he was filing tax returns “incorrectly and frivolously.”

Each conviction carries maximum statutory penalties of three years in prison.
Boy this guy makes my cases with TPs seem sane. David Miller is quite amusing, if you don't have to deal with his followers. I love his version of the Lord's Prayer. So funny.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

And down the TP home stretch its neck and neck folks!

Chiropractors! Dentists! Chiropractors! Dentists! and pulling away across the finish line its Dentists by a nose!

Final unofficial results in the TP Stakes at Belmont:

1. Dentist
2. Chiropractor
3. Pool Guy
4. Retired Cop
5. Radiologist
6. Truck Driver
7. Disbarred Lawyer
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

I just went to his (David Miller's) site and he is yet another ALL CAPS poster.

Wow! I cannot believe those ramblings...Just Wow! I so want to do a brain scan on him...
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

8. Airline pilots
If there was $20 with an asterisk next to it (on a patient account card), it meant he received $100 in payments
4,550 '$20*' entries. Nobody will ever notice that! And everyone knows that there's all kinds of stuff that only costs $20.

An unbelievably sophisticated scheme.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

. wrote: An unbelievably sophisticated scheme.
I know..can you believe someone cracked his code?

Or should it be

CODE: FOR THIS CRACK- PERSON BY SOLUTION
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

It looks as if Miller is trying to speak COBOL.

Anyway, if his is the only language with truth in it, how does he explain how things got done in the past 10,000 years?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
VinnyZ
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by VinnyZ »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:I just went to his (David Miller's) site and he is yet another ALL CAPS poster.

Wow! I cannot believe those ramblings...Just Wow! I so want to do a brain scan on him...
His website is painfull for the eyes and the brain.

Worst of all....he is a Cheesehead!!!
grixit

Post by grixit »

'Full Colon Miller'

King of Hawaii? No. King of the moonbats, oh yeah!

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Recipe for self-destruction:
1. represent yourself in court
2. talk in a patois no one on the jury can understand
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

I think it might be a bit like putting on pig in a dress to call that a "dialect".
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:I just went to his (David Miller's) site and he is yet another ALL CAPS poster.

You should try one on yourself before your next visit and then shortly thereafter for comparison purposes. My guess is you'll find serious, albeit termporary, damage which might prove useful to the study of moonbats.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Published - Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dentist found guilty of tax evasion: Kriemelmeyer’s sentencing set for Oct. 8

MADISON — Federal jurors needed about 2½ hours Wednesday to find a La Crosse dentist guilty on four counts of tax evasion.

Frederick G. Kriemelmeyer, 58, faces a maximum penalty of 12 years in prison at his Oct. 8 sentencing before District Judge Barbara Crabb.

During the two-day trial, Crabb did not allow most of Kriemelmeyer’s defense, including claims that the indictment and other court documents weren’t legal because they were written in standard English, which Kriemelmeyer calls a “fictional” or “false conveyance of the language.”

In his closing argument Tuesday, Kriemelmeyer, who represented himself, told jurors he used a barter system with patients that allowed him to avoid paying taxes. Kriemelmeyer also said he was paid in silver, which Kriemelmeyer said isn’t taxable income because it’s not mentioned in the Internal Revenue Service code.

Crabb had to excuse jurors while she searched for a definition of income and applied to Kriemelmeyer’s case a 56-word definition found in the Treasury Code.

In her closing argument to jurors, Assistant U.S. Attorney Elizabeth Altman said Kriemelmeyer had a history of tax evasion dating to 1988 when instead of filling out a return with numbers he used “stars” or asterisks.

“This was not his first scam to avoid taxes,” she said

Kriemelmeyer underreported the income from his practice in 2000 and 2002-04 by having his patients pay him in cash or check, which was five times the amount he noted on patient payment records, Altman said. When a patient wrote a check to Kriemelmeyer’s business, he had them rewrite it payable to cash, Altman said.

Altman called “absurd” Kriemelmeyer’s claims that patients were paying for silver they bought from him. Instead, some patients who paid by check for Kriemelmeyer’s dental work often recorded on the check’s memo line, “extraction” “dentist,” “Dr. Fred,” “For Dr. Fred Kriemelmeyer appointment,” said Altman, proof that the defendant had underreported income from his practice.

To further conceal his income from the IRS Kriemelmeyer didn’t have a checking account but had his mother cash the checks for him, Altman said. The IRS was tipped off to Kriemelmeyer’s latest scheme when a bank teller became suspicions about all the checks Kriemelmeyer’s mother was cashing.

“The defendant knew what he was doing, he didn’t act through a mistake … when he chose not to pay any income taxes,” Altman said.

From Tribune files

To read stories from Tribune archives about Kriemelmeyer, click on the dated headline:

Sept. 27, 1994: Kriemelmeyer sentenced to nine months in jail, three years on probation

March 28, 1995: Montabon rejects 'gibberish' in dentist's tax case

July 11, 1995: Dentist sent back to jail

May 17, 1996: Tax-protesting dentist faces felony escape charge

May 30, 1996: Kriemelmeyer seeks gold, silver from IRS

Sept. 19, 1996: Kriemelmeyer's 'tax belief is not treatable'; judge deems him fit for trial

Oct. 16, 1996: Kriemelmeyer insists he was jailed illegally; the jury disagrees

Nov. 17, 1996: Kriemelmeyer sentenced to prison
Demo.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Kriemelmeyer also said he was paid in silver, which Kriemelmeyer said isn’t taxable income because it’s not mentioned in the Internal Revenue Service code.
Altman called “absurd” Kriemelmeyer’s claims that patients were paying for silver they bought from him. Instead, some patients who paid by check for Kriemelmeyer’s dental work often recorded on the check’s memo line, “extraction” “dentist,” “Dr. Fred,” “For Dr. Fred Kriemelmeyer appointment,"...
"For purchase of silver from Dr. Fred to pay to Dr. Fred so he doesn't have to pay taxes." wouldn't fit on the memo line.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

CaptainKickback wrote:http://www.drfredsdental.com/

I think this is the guy - a holistic dentist. WTF is it with holistic dentists?
Didn't you know? Massaging the second chakra of the third quadrant can cure an abscess tooth and dissolve all your tax liabilities.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

A coworker of mine goes to one and raves about how silver fillings ruined his life. On all other things he is sane.

As for my dentist, she swears braces will reverse the aging process and continually loads me up with othodontist literature.

Which of course leads to the question: What are they teaching dentists these days?
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:A coworker of mine goes to one and raves about how silver fillings ruined his life. On all other things he is sane.
I think you're missing the whole story on this. You see, that tooth was originally filled with an opium processing plant. After some time, a cavity formed which exposed the plant to the outside world. Due to the hazmat conditions created, the dentist had to fill the tooth with silver. Now your coworker is no longer high all the time. He is unhappy. Tell him to install the much safer NOS treatment facility in one of his molars. Things will go back to normal.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

webhick wrote:
Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:A coworker of mine goes to one and raves about how silver fillings ruined his life. On all other things he is sane.
I think you're missing the whole story on this. You see, that tooth was originally filled with an opium processing plant. After some time, a cavity formed which exposed the plant to the outside world. Due to the hazmat conditions created, the dentist had to fill the tooth with silver. Now your coworker is no longer high all the time. He is unhappy. Tell him to install the much safer NOS treatment facility in one of his molars. Things will go back to normal.
My wife's boss recently had every single silver filling replaced with the new non-silver (and thus non-mercury) fillings - per his dentist's recommendations. Apparently the mercury in the silver fillings will cause brain damage and all kinds of sickness. But I'm sure the fact that the dentist collected $1000.00 from each patient to re-do their fillings doesn't have anything to do with it.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Imalawman wrote:
webhick wrote:
My wife's boss recently had every single silver filling replaced with the new non-silver (and thus non-mercury) fillings - per his dentist's recommendations. Apparently the mercury in the silver fillings will cause brain damage and all kinds of sickness. But I'm sure the fact that the dentist collected $1000.00 from each patient to re-do their fillings doesn't have anything to do with it.
The American Dental Association believes that replacing the amalgam fillings is unneccesary - http://www.ada.org/prof/resources/posit ... malgam.asp

This article has a good explanation, IMHO - http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRel ... rcury.html
grixit

Post by grixit »

CaptainKickback wrote:Just remember the Illuminati rules regarding NOX - no more than two quick hits per day. :wink:
That's for principals of course, the limit is different for subjects brought in for indoctrination.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper