In Need of Help with a Tax Evader

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

In Need of Help with a Tax Evader

Post by AFTP »

I’m not even sure if anyone here that works for the IRS can help me but I’ll ask anyway.

There is an individual that my family has helped and then he stabbed us in the back.
He has bragged that he hasn’t filed a 1040 since 1984. He isn’t even a TP. He simply doesn’t want to pay.
Quote: “I aint a tax payin kind of guy”.

He started an on line business that seems to be doing well and he is working under the table locally. On his website he has his bio and it looks as if he’s been working off the books for a while.

I need to know if it’s possible to find out if he’s back to filing or not and if not give the IRS the info I have on him and make sure something is done even if it’s only a CP515.

If you can help please PM me and I’ll give his personal info so you can check him out.

Thanks for your help!

Note: Just to be fair I will only give his info to those I know from this board.
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

No one at the IRS can legally do as you ask. If one accesses an "account" that does not relate to his/her work, TIGTA has a program that can be used to start a firing process.

The best you can do is write or call the CI hotline.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
AFTP

Post by AFTP »

Do you know the CI hotline phone number?
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION
Report Suspected Tax
Fraud Activity
1-800-829-0433

From IRS.gov. (The formatting was better in the original.)
How Do You Report Suspected Tax Fraud Activity?

If you suspect or know of an individual or company that is not complying with the tax laws, you may report this activity by completing Form 3949-A. You may fill out Form 3949-A online, print it and mail it to:

Internal Revenue Service
Fresno, CA 93888

If you do not wish to use Form 3949-A, you may send a letter to the address above. Please include the following information, if available:

Name and address of the person you are reporting
The taxpayer identification number (social security number for an individual or employer identification number for a business)
A brief description of the alleged violation, including how you became aware of or obtained the information
The years involved
The estimated dollar amount of any unreported income
Your name, address and daytime telephone number
Although you are not required to identify yourself, it is helpful to do so. Your identity can be kept confidential. You may also be entitled to a reward.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

AFTP wrote:Do you know the CI hotline phone number?
You're doing this in retaliation for something he did to you? No offense isn't that a wee bit immature?

Whatever....I would have thought you would have been a better person than that. Deal with him directly or sue him on your own accord.....using the IRS as a tool to seek vengeance is, well, low....I think you’ve hung around these turds too long.
AFTP

Post by AFTP »

Stevie you don’t know the situation for starters.

I don’t view justice as immature.
I also view lawful vengeance as justice.

If this parasite did to you what he did to me and my family you would be a saint to forgive him.

Florida

Post by Florida »

AFTP wrote:Stevie you don’t know the situation for starters.

If this parasite did to you what he did to me and my family you would be a saint to forgive him.
At the very least, we could check his website out, right?
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

AFTP wrote:Stevie you don’t know the situation for starters.

I wasn't saying you should forgive him.....I've just always felt sinking low to get someone low is not the way to handle things. Certainly don't use the government for your own vengeance. It reminds me of what happened during the Salem trials, Russia, Germany etc. That's what people did to get even, turn someone into authority for something unrelated to what was done. Of course this is just my opinion.....Not that I think you're a piece of crap just that I think you should be better than that.

Sue him....
AFTP

Post by AFTP »

Stevie,

You pay your taxes.
I pay my taxes.
He does not.
That's what people did to get even, turn someone into authority for something unrelated to what was done.
Wouldn’t you call the police if you witnessed a crime?
Would that be immature or sinking low?

SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

AFTP wrote:Stevie,

You pay your taxes.
I pay my taxes.
He does not.
That's what people did to get even, turn someone into authority for something unrelated to what was done.
Heh....ok

I wouldn't call the cops on my brother in law who smoked dope just because his dog crapped on my lawn or because he owed me money and didn't pay. However if I saw a crime being committed on another person or put someone in danger I would report it. I wouldn’t report someone speeding 5 miles over the speed limit. In short I wouldn’t use government authority simply to get back at someone for doing me wrong that wasn’t related to what they did to me. Do you think it's a good idea to use government for your own vengance. I've read plenty of chilling stories of that happening in our history. I'm personally not interested in repeating it. To each their own.....
Florida

Post by Florida »

SteveSy wrote:
AFTP wrote:Stevie,

You pay your taxes.
I pay my taxes.
He does not.
Heh....ok

I wouldn't call the cops on my brother in law who smoked dope just because his dog crapped on my lawn or because he owed me money and didn't pay. However if I saw a crime being committed on another person or put someone in danger I would report it. I wouldn’t report someone speeding 5 miles over the speed limit.
So only crimes that put someone in immediate danger are reportable, and anything else is just plain old tattle-tell-ish. Think about that for a few minutes.
gottago
Victim of Incarcerated Criminal

Post by gottago »

If that is his real website then you can rest assured that "Big Red" has already tracked down all his personal and financial information and has already reported it to the IRS, DOJ, FBI, etc.

Problem solved--hope you feel better :D :D
gottago
Victim of Incarcerated Criminal

Post by gottago »

CaptainKickback wrote: In many families, there is always one a**hole immediate relative that no one likes.
Wonder who that is in your family?
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Bravo, Comrade AFTP!
Question everything

Post by Question everything »

CaptainKickback wrote:Ah SteveSy, SteveSy, SteveSy, you are overlooking one important fact. In many families, there is always one a**hole immediate relative that no one likes. They are such a gigantic pain and have screwed over so many family members that eventually somebody drops the hammer on them.

My mother had that problem with her brothers, sister and mom, until she told them to take a long walk off a short pier, circa 1959 - 1962.

Maybe your lucky steveSy, no immediate relatives, or none that are flaming pr*cks that everyone wants to see get flattened. Many are not so lucky.
Just for the sake of argument, if Steve was that "flaming prick" in his family, he really wouldn't be aware of it, would he?
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

Question everything wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:Ah SteveSy, SteveSy, SteveSy, you are overlooking one important fact. In many families, there is always one a**hole immediate relative that no one likes. They are such a gigantic pain and have screwed over so many family members that eventually somebody drops the hammer on them.

My mother had that problem with her brothers, sister and mom, until she told them to take a long walk off a short pier, circa 1959 - 1962.

Maybe your lucky steveSy, no immediate relatives, or none that are flaming pr*cks that everyone wants to see get flattened. Many are not so lucky.
Just for the sake of argument, if Steve was that "flaming prick" in his family, he really wouldn't be aware of it, would he?
Heh....I don't screw people actually I'm known to be too nice and let people take advantage of me. I seriously doubt I'm the "prick". :lol: btw, no one knows my position on constitutional taxation except the people who read this forum and my wife and maybe one other forum. Oh, and my arrogance....it only exists in cyberspace.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

You're doing this in retaliation for something he did to you? No offense isn't that a wee bit immature?
A CI special agent once told me that if it were not for ex-spouses and fired employees, they would get no referrals at all. I suspect that's an exaggeration, but ...
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Well, we followed him from Tuscon, ended up in Baton Rouge

We trailed him with information by

A woman he knew in Barstow that would like to see him dead
"The Big Heat" by Stan Ridgeway.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
to free or not to free

Post by to free or not to free »

Truthstalker: Great picture of Stalin. Very fitting for the topic at hand.
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

CaptainKickback wrote:And the IRS has killed how many US citizens and sent how many to the gulags? I am guessing, around 50,000,000 less than Smokin' Joe Stalin.
I'm not sure how many they've killed but they've stolen billions of dollars in personal property and destroyed so many lives it would be hard to count....nah they're not Stalin, but they're working on something akin to the KGB, give them some time.