In Need of Help with a Tax Evader

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Florida

Post by Florida »

SteveSy wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:And the IRS has killed how many US citizens and sent how many to the gulags? I am guessing, around 50,000,000 less than Smokin' Joe Stalin.
I'm not sure how many they've killed but they've stolen billions of dollars in personal property and destroyed so many lives it would be hard to count....nah they're not Stalin, but they're working on something akin to the KGB, give them some time.
So I guess that makes you quite the saint for enjoying the benefits of all that stolen property.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

In fact we are all gddamned saints for doing so.
OK, let's make those faggots crackle! Who we gonna burn first?
Kimokeo

Post by Kimokeo »

AFTP, calling in the authorities is a good thing. But, you aren't thinking like a real American.

Check out Form 211. If you're going to stoke the fire, you should be able to get something to eat.
Cobalt Shiva
Black Seas Commodore Designate

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

Kimokeo wrote:AFTP, calling in the authorities is a good thing. But, you aren't thinking like a real American.

Check out Form 211. If you're going to stoke the fire, you should be able to get something to eat.
"SHOW ME THE MONEY!" :lol:
Florida

Post by Florida »

CaptainKickback wrote:While I might normally chide you for such a comment, in reality it is a comment that applies to me, to you, to every living, breathing person in the United States.

In one form or another, at some level, we ALL enjoy the fruits of taxation.

And let's be adults here, government, no matter what its form, is in part, about taking from the people for whatever the government deems important. Interstate highways. Air traffic control. The military. National Parks.

So, unless you live on your own property, never leave that property and are completely self-sufficient in terms of power, water, sanitation, food and medical, you use something paid for by taxes - either directly or indirectly.

So to answer your jibe, yes, I am a g*ddamned saint for allowing others to benefit from my tax dollars. In fact we are all gddamned saints for doing so. :)
Ahhh, my posting was directed to Steve, not you. Its pretty much a given that "tax advocates" understand they benefit from tax dollars and do NOT view it as "stolen money", whereas Steve was making that analogy, which prompted my statement as provided hereinabove.