Please don't feed the trolls.

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
sharinglights

Postby sharinglights » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:36 pm

CaptainKickback wrote:The balderdash, the tommyrot, the humbug, the <gasp!> naked nudity:

http://www.suijuris.net/forum/articles- ... pirit.html

By the way genius, the skull and crossbones emblem precedes the Nazis by 3 to 4 centuries. Traditionally, in maritime parlance, a black flag on a ship indicated death. Pirates added a skull, or bones, or swords (or some combination thereof) to a black flag to scare the sailors on the ships the pirates were attacking. In other words, the black flag with the skull and crossbones indicated a "death ship" was coming to get them.


Code: Select all

SL: So true, so true, look at your msg here - nothing but that.


The Nazis co-opted the skull and crossbones as the symbol for the 1st SS Division, the Totenkopf (German for Death's Head) Division.

Now, thanks to SharingLights, I have the music from the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland stuck in my head....

"Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me........."


True - Nazis and pirates and other low lives.
Now you.

Do I need to say more?


Your actions said it so well.


I am right - you are wrong.


You are in denial.

I defend the Principles - you defend Nazism and piracy.

Thank you.

sharinglights

Postby sharinglights » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:38 pm

Duke2Earl wrote:
sharinglights wrote:http://www.suijuris.net/forum/articles-news/11621-naked-truth-about-quatloos-spirit.html


The answer, the reality, the message!


The conceit, the insanity, the incomprehensibilty!


Thank you, sausage-head for waking up, finally.

User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Posts: 6355
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Postby wserra » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:51 pm

The >$&%, the +|}&$@~*(#_, the &*@&^@(#^%@%*@#)_&)%(^)@^$!!!!!

- FlamingMites' idea of a rebuttal.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

User avatar
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div
Posts: 3875
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:41 am
Contact:

Postby webhick » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:22 pm

I wonder when Sui's mods are going to enforce their rules.

Sui's Sticky Thread on Profanity and Harassment Pay particular attention to the part about serving one's self-interest.

Also, I'm not too familiar with Sui, aside from reading the public forums on occasion, but there's some pretty offensive pictures posted in the "article" and I'm sure there's got to be at least a few people who are going to have a problem with it.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie

User avatar
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica
Posts: 5773
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 4:11 pm

Postby Demosthenes » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:06 am

Guys, feeding the troll on a don't feed the troll thread is ... um ... a bad thing.

While1Fork

Postby While1Fork » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:11 am

CaptainKickback wrote:The Nazis co-opted the skull and crossbones as the symbol for the 1st SS Division, the Totenkopf (German for Death's Head) Division.


The use of the Death's Head emblem in Germany actually goes back further than that - Frederick the Great had a regiment of cavalry with a death's head as their emblem, with members of the Hohenzollerns holding posts in it. Somewhere on teh Intarweb I bet you can find pictures of the Kaiser wearing a hussar's helmet with the death's head insignia (I know I've seen them somewhere before). The Nazis were just following suit.

User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Posts: 6355
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Postby wserra » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:08 am

Demosthenes wrote:Guys, feeding the troll on a don't feed the troll thread is ... um ... a bad thing.


A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds. - Emerson

Awright, awright.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word
Posts: 1683
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 3:06 am

Postby . » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:52 pm

Who knew that Emerson knew Van Pelt.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.

scooterdog223

Postby scooterdog223 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:58 am

webhick wrote:I wonder when Sui's mods are going to enforce their rules.

Sui's Sticky Thread on Profanity and Harassment Pay particular attention to the part about serving one's self-interest.

Also, I'm not too familiar with Sui, aside from reading the public forums on occasion, but there's some pretty offensive pictures posted in the "article" and I'm sure there's got to be at least a few people who are going to have a problem with it.


I'm suprised sharinglights wasn't banned for mentioning "scooterdog" lol. He sure tore into me for no reason over there.
Webhick, you need to realize that if you're the right person over there at sucky site 1, you can get away with anything. As long as Sharing lights sucks up to people like Akira, charlesa6, jason whitney, etc..., there will be no ban.
Suijuris.net is a hang out for the retarded and criminally insane. There are a few good ones over there, like Codee and Ricko, but it goes down hill in a hurry after that. Where the hell are the Feds when a guy needs them? Shut that "those laws don't apply to ME" site down. Damn Christian concentration camp is what it looks like to me. Terrorist! :wink:

Codee

Postby Codee » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:11 am

Thank you for the compliment.

Your pressence is missed at Suijuris scooterdog... now there is one less mind of reason against the no proof for my theory I know it all because I listened to a 99 year old hick teach me in a barn law for $9000-Crap "legal theorists."

I await your return.

(now to start drinking... ADIOS!!!)

scooterdog223

Postby scooterdog223 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:04 am

Codee wrote:Thank you for the compliment.

Your pressence is missed at Suijuris scooterdog... now there is one less mind of reason against the no proof for my theory I know it all because I listened to a 99 year old hick teach me in a barn law for $9000-[crude scatalogical reference] "legal theorists."

I await your return.

(now to start drinking... ADIOS!!!)


Where I got so pissed over there, was the fact you could show them that fake shit just isn't going to do you any good in the real world. Like "File a ucc-1 and discharge your debt", and when it was pointed out how many cases one could find of people losing, they hurry up and change it so you have to dig up more. They just never grasp that all that smoke and mirror's crap is holding them down more than anything.

Alot of those crazy ideas stem from Oregon, saddly Montana, and now Florida seems to have a lot of these people with all sorts of crazed idea's on "how to beat the legal system".

And the other thing is that religous crap after they lose their arguements. Sure, they read, and read, and learn some useless crap someone made up. Rather than spend a couple hundred, learns some procedure, and look into the state's codes. I think I have an ulcer from that place :cry:

David Merrill

Postby David Merrill » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:45 pm

An ulcer? From other people, in your opinion seeking out the truth in the wrong places?

That's a little unbalanced Scooterdog.

Of the hundreds of people I draft remedy for, I just stop them when they get into the details of the problems. The remedy is the same for everybody so I just tell them that I am not going to get involved with the problems, just teach them about remedy.

You should be careful not to get so involved with other peoples' problems.


Regards,

David Merrill.

Nikki

Postby Nikki » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:50 am

David Merrill wrote:An ulcer? From other people, in your opinion seeking out the truth in the wrong places?

That's a little unbalanced Scooterdog.

Of the hundreds of people I draft remedy for, I just stop them when they get into the details of the problems. The remedy is the same for everybody so I just tell them that I am not going to get involved with the problems, just teach them about remedy.

You should be careful not to get so involved with other peoples' problems.

Regards,

David Merrill.


Other than the entire concept of David Merrill drafting remedy for anyone, does anyone else have a problem with his generic approach as described above?

In essence, he is saying that he has a one-size-fits-all solution to any "suitor's" problems and that he doesn't want to be involved with the details of their problems.

Just when one thinks that he has reached the limits of insanity ...

David Merrill

Postby David Merrill » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:00 am

Nikki wrote:
David Merrill wrote:An ulcer? From other people, in your opinion seeking out the truth in the wrong places?

That's a little unbalanced Scooterdog.

Of the hundreds of people I draft remedy for, I just stop them when they get into the details of the problems. The remedy is the same for everybody so I just tell them that I am not going to get involved with the problems, just teach them about remedy.

You should be careful not to get so involved with other peoples' problems.

Regards,

David Merrill.


Other than the entire concept of David Merrill drafting remedy for anyone, does anyone else have a problem with his generic approach as described above?

In essence, he is saying that he has a one-size-fits-all solution to any "suitor's" problems and that he doesn't want to be involved with the details of their problems.

Just when one thinks that he has reached the limits of insanity ...




You would rather I sell the law? Or teach them anything they don't already know?


Your cage is so easily rattled Nikki! Good troll food.



Regards,

David Merrill.

Nikki

Postby Nikki » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:21 am

I would rather:

You return any money to the "suitors",

You admit to them that you don't have a clue as to how the legal system operates and cite your own, well-publicized failures as examples,

You check yourself in to an appropriate mental health care facility so you can get the assistance you need and ease the wories on your mother, ex-wife, and daughter.

However, since doing any one of the above would take some air out of your all-pervasive ego, none of them will ever happen.

David Merrill

Postby David Merrill » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:07 am

Nikki wrote:I would rather:

You return any money to the "suitors",

You admit to them that you don't have a clue as to how the legal system operates and cite your own, well-publicized failures as examples,

You check yourself in to an appropriate mental health care facility so you can get the assistance you need and ease the wories on your mother, ex-wife, and daughter.

However, since doing any one of the above would take some air out of your all-pervasive ego, none of them will ever happen.




I think we would have to have a complaint other than an Internet busybody like you, Nikki.



Regards,

David Merrill.

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Posts: 3539
Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: West of the Pecos
Contact:

Postby Judge Roy Bean » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:20 am

David Merrill wrote:... I just tell them that I am not going to get involved with the problems, just teach them about remedy...


You mean, you baffle a couple of fools every once in a while with b******it in exchange for their hard-earned FRN's, and when they get tossed through the real-life legal meat grinder, you simply slink away.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three

David Merrill

Postby David Merrill » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:43 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
David Merrill wrote:... I just tell them that I am not going to get involved with the problems, just teach them about remedy...


You mean, you baffle a couple of fools every once in a while with b******it in exchange for their hard-earned FRN's, and when they get tossed through the real-life legal meat grinder, you simply slink away.



If that were true JRB, how long do you suppose it would be before they complained about me? I suppose that on the other hand you are simply that evil yourself that I am just the lesser of two evils; supposing your bullshit accusation is correct - which it is not.

Good to know you still read my Posts JRB.


Regards,

David Merrill.

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Posts: 3539
Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: West of the Pecos
Contact:

Postby Judge Roy Bean » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:29 am

David Merrill wrote:...If that were true JRB, how long do you suppose it would be before they complained about me?


Complain? Where? Sui? From a jail cell or after going through the embarassment of a criminal or civil ruling against them or maybe a foreclosure or bankruptcy?

Think they'd admit they got bamboozled by a flake on the 'net that had all that sure-fire gobbledegook legal mythology that turned out to be nonsense? Not hardly. That would just help the status quo stay in power. The movement needs more cannon fodder.

And because they've already proven themselves fools and/or worse, accomplices in a bogus legal scam, they're in a great position to come after you.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three

David Merrill

Postby David Merrill » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:28 am

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
David Merrill wrote:...If that were true JRB, how long do you suppose it would be before they complained about me?


Complain? Where? Sui? From a jail cell or after going through the embarassment of a criminal or civil ruling against them or maybe a foreclosure or bankruptcy?

Think they'd admit they got bamboozled by a flake on the 'net that had all that sure-fire gobbledegook legal mythology that turned out to be nonsense? Not hardly. That would just help the status quo stay in power. The movement needs more cannon fodder.

And because they've already proven themselves fools and/or worse, accomplices in a bogus legal scam, they're in a great position to come after you.



It would seem so. I mean a few people complained about a lot less there.

It is refreshing to see that you have no clue.


Regards,

David Merrill.


Return to “Public Archives -- Read Only”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest