The Ed Brown soap opera continues

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The Observer wrote:So many ironies, so little time.

If the Browns believe that neither medicine or surgery is required to cure diseases, then why were they allowing their friend to have morphine administered? Surely Elaine must have had some herbal concoction that could relieve pain much better than some man-made extraction like morphine?
Yeah, everyone knows you're supposed to chew the whole poppy, get the full range of exotic alkaloids, along with plenty of fiber.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

why did they call the cops? Why not just the ambulance?
According to the article:
Plainfield Sgt. Lawrence Dore was the first to respond. According to Gillens, police officers are often the first to arrive on medical calls in town because they work full time, while Plainfield relies on volunteer rescue and ambulance squads.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Quixote wrote:
why did they call the cops? Why not just the ambulance?
According to the article:
Plainfield Sgt. Lawrence Dore was the first to respond. According to Gillens, police officers are often the first to arrive on medical calls in town because they work full time, while Plainfield relies on volunteer rescue and ambulance squads.
/me slaps herself in head

DUH!

I need to learn how to read.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Demosthenes wrote: Elaine's son is a koolaid drinker.

Ed has children too.
I didn't know that, I was under the impression that her son was opposed to her actions and really disliked Ed. Just makes the tragedy all the greater. I didn't know Ed had any children, are they rallying to his support as well?
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Demosthenes wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:What a sad and tedious little tragedy, about a collection of sad and tedious people who have done nothing but bring grief and misery into the lives of all around them. I particularly feel sorry for Elaine's children who are going to have to live with this stupidity for the rest of their lives, and the very real possibility that they will lose their mother because she refuses to realize that her husband is a dangerous lunatic with no regard for her or anyone around him, and will probably celebrate his life by getting himself and everyone around him killed. yep, a real sterling individual.
Elaine's son is a koolaid drinker.

Ed has children too.
A previous newspaper article quoted Elaine as saying her son did not agree with her position on income taxes.

I think the same article stated that she and Ed were living on her Social Security benefits. I wonder when those will get cut off? I know inmates cannot collect social security.
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

LPC wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:It's my understanding that the dying man has lung cancer.
I believe that much of the funding for cancer research comes from the federal government (i.e., income taxes). So Ed is now trying to save the life of the friend he's also been working to help kill?
:roll: Jesus......
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Elaine's son was pushing Aaron Russo's movie at his architectural firm and posted the following on Rick Stanley's yahoo group:
-----Original Message-----
From: TheRevolutionaryCoalition@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TheRevolutionaryCoalition@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Davio Hadzi
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 1:05 PM
To: TheRevolutionaryCoalition@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [TheRevolutionaryCoalition] Fw: Re: Brown's Trial

I can't thank everyone enough for your concern. Elaine Brown is my mother, but that aside I can assure you and the world she is no criminal. Her only crime is knowing too much. Even if her questioning of the IRS was a crime, why does our government feel it should be a criminal offense worthy of incarceration while the murderers, rapists, and repeat DUI offenders are still walking the streets?

Over and over, they have been denied a fair trial as guaranteed my the US Constitution. Every motion filed has been denied, they have not been allowed witnesses or allowed to submit evidence. Judge Steven McAuliffe (widower of Christa McAuliffe) has a serious God complex and only his word reigns in his courtroom. He doesn't even allow the citation of case law, the most essential part of courtroom proceedings!

Elaine is a loving mother, compassionate friend, talented doctor, intelligent, and generous to a fault. She does not deserve one day in prison for questioning the government. For ten years she wrote to the IRS requesting an explaination of the tax law which applied to her and Ed, and never once received a response. Rather, the IRS just sat on all her letters, waiting a decade, and raided her home and office.

Please help our family in this desparate hour. Your support could very well save the life of my mother and her husband Ed. I may very well see many of you tonight or tomorrow if the idiots from Concord don't come to their senses.

Again, my heartfelt gratitude to all of you.

-David Hatch