Who will be this year's tax season indictment?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Who will be this year's tax season indictment?

Post by Demosthenes »

Since it's almost 4/1/2007, it's time for me to start watching the criminal tax division press releases. Any guesses?
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

$5.00 on the Great One.
Randall
Warden of the Quatloosian Sane Asylum
Location: The Deep South, so deep I'm almost in Rhode Island.

Post by Randall »

Brittney Spears. She hasn't been in the news much lately. :roll:
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

It will be one of the "Seven Deadly Sinners:"

1. Schulz
2. Kotmair
3. Hendrickson
4. Mottahedeh
5. Clarkson
6. Hansen
7. Champion
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Howard K. Stern, lawyer/alleged baby daddy of Anna Nicole Smith. It appears that he lived off her for years, but I seriously doubt he reported the income she gave him. Furthermore, at least one of her corporations, administered by Stern, was shut down for failure to pay taxes.

Besides, everything these days is about Anna Nicole Smith, so now would be the perfect time to bring tax charges for maximum effect.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

ElfNinosMom wrote:Howard K. Stern, lawyer/alleged baby daddy of Anna Nicole Smith. It appears that he lived off her for years, but I seriously doubt he reported the income she gave him. Furthermore, at least one of her corporations, administered by Stern, was shut down for failure to pay taxes.

Besides, everything these days is about Anna Nicole Smith, so now would be the perfect time to bring tax charges for maximum effect.
Even the IRS has limits as to how low it will stoop.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Truthstalker wrote:It will be one of the "Seven Deadly Sinners:"

1. Schulz
First, the 501(c)(3) needs to be revoked. That won't happen until the RTP suits are finally stomped by the Supremes.
2. Kotmair
Already in process on the injunction side. Probably nothing criminal in the near future, unless he loses the injunction and refuses to comply.
3. Hendrickson
Civil cases have to proceed first, but he's a good target since he is one of the major koolaide vendors.
4. Mottahedeh
In process. He's struggling to suppress summons for his records and third-party information about him. However, he's not ripe yet.
5. Clarkson
My money's on The Great One.
6. Hansen
Look for some criminal contempt actions against him for failure to comply with the terms of the injunction. However, based on his latest rash of filings, any judge would be remiss in not ordering a competency hearing. Hansen looks like he's finally believing all of his crap.
7. Champion
If only it were true. He has built up so many layers of insulation that it is difficult to develop an adequate case.
Obviously, DOJ (acting for the IRS) prefers a TP Fish-In-A-Barrel as the April guest of honor.

In addition to being a slam-dunk prosecution, the candidate should be someone of high visibility.

Clarkson is a prime candidate in terms of new prosecutions. But there are several others who are violating injunctions who might get their 15 minutes in the spotlight.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

1. Schulz
First, the 501(c)(3) needs to be revoked. That won't happen until the RTP suits are finally stomped by the Supremes.
2. Kotmair
Already in process on the injunction side. Probably nothing criminal in the near future, unless he loses the injunction and refuses to comply.
3. Hendrickson
Civil cases have to proceed first, but he's a good target since he is one of the major koolaide vendors.
4. Mottahedeh
In process. He's struggling to suppress summons for his records and third-party information about him. However, he's not ripe yet.
5. Clarkson
My money's on The Great One.
6. Hansen
Look for some criminal contempt actions against him for failure to comply with the terms of the injunction. However, based on his latest rash of filings, any judge would be remiss in not ordering a competency hearing. Hansen looks like he's finally believing all of his crap.
7. Champion
If only it were true. He has built up so many layers of insulation that it is difficult to develop an adequate case.

Obviously, DOJ (acting for the IRS) prefers a TP Fish-In-A-Barrel as the April guest of honor.

In addition to being a slam-dunk prosecution, the candidate should be someone of high visibility.

Clarkson is a prime candidate in terms of new prosecutions. But there are several others who are violating injunctions who might get their 15 minutes in the spotlight.
Geezim Crow, Nikki, who the heck are you, the IRS Commissioner?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Other choice will be some big, regional car dealership owner - a Cal Worthington/King of Cars type.
If you're feeling all distressed
Go see Cal
Got your sovereignty oppressed
Go see Cal
If you buy a car from us
We'll throw in an offshore trust
Go see Cal!
Go see Cal!
Go see Cal!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Neckbone
Quatloosian Dead Rock Star Archivist

Post by Neckbone »

Although he's not in the TP pantheon like the persons mentioned above, I'm betting there's a little dweeb in Northeast Oklahoma who's goin' down real soon. This gentleman is, I'm told, a protege of the recently convicted TP named (Forgot his first name) Blackstock. It's just a matter of time.

Neckbone

P.S. Can I win another hat on this one? My old Quatloos hat bit the dust.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Grixit wrote

If you're feeling all distressed
Go see Cal
Got your sovereignty oppressed
Go see Cal
If you buy a car from us
We'll throw in an offshore trust
Go see Cal!
Go see Cal!
Go see Cal!
Grixit is the undisputed king of filk on this forum.

I tried to do one about Chapman using the old Rod McKuen song, "Jean." I didn't get very far. Gene, Gene, the Roses have said... (as in Larken). And since Gene's mother's name is Bonnie, I wanted to use "Bonnie's Gene" for "Bonnie Jean." I suck at this.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Truthstalker wrote: Geezim Crow, Nikki, who the heck are you, the IRS Commissioner?
No, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night. :roll:
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Nikki wrote
No, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.
Hell, I stayed at the Marriott (@EPCOT, Orlando) last night. 250 clams! (Oh, but the bed, to die for!!).
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Truthstalker wrote:(Oh, but the bed, to die for!!).
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather, and not screaming in terror, like his passengers.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

CaptainKickback wrote:"It's Cal Worthington and his dog Spot!" And the beauty is then you would see Cal with any type of animal other than a dog. Elephant, tiger, bear, llama, you name it and Cal posed with it. A SoCal tradition. Also a bit of a mountebank.....
About 15 years ago, i discovered that Cal has a son named Ralph who owns a small travelling circus. Apparently that's where the animals come from.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Don't dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back -- there's still 22 days to go.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Since the death of Shamu's mother, Kandu, in 1989, SeaWorld has been under intense investigation regarding her estate, the proceeds from the insurance money, and certain "off-shore" accounts in Atlantis.

This morning, I received an email from the VP of Aerial Relations at Perdue which clearly stated that the investigation into Kandu's and subsequent aquatic mammalian estates will be announced early next month, with indictments to follow. Rumor around the Ripper is that the Kandu estate is going to be busted for over $1.2 billion alone. The other estates will most likely come in for less.

In addition to this, several aquatic employees will be indicted for abetting the financial transactions.

So, SeaWorld trumps car dealer! :)
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

ElfNinosMom wrote: Besides, everything these days is about Anna Nicole Smith, so now would be the perfect time to bring tax charges for maximum effect.
Here's Clarkson's press release...

"Tax Scammer Aprehended in Texas (home state of former model Anna Nicole Smith) after 8-hour standoff with Authorites outside local all-you-can-eat slop-house"
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

[crystal ball]

I predict a tax announcement tomorrow, at some point in the mid-afternoon...

[/crystal ball]
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

WASHINGTON - Eileen O’Connor, Assistant Attorney General for the Justice Department’s Tax Division, and Mark Everson, Commissioner of the IRS, will announce the filing of several major lawsuits and hold a pen and pad session to discuss tax enforcement and the upcoming income tax filing deadline TUESDAY, APRIL 3, 2007 at 2 P.M. ET.