Update on PAM's AOL lawsuit

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

I'm very sorry to hear about the ID theft, Demo. To say that it's annoying is an understatement.

I stopped doing any financial transactions online after that happened to me, unless I know and trust the company based on previous transactions, and unless I can give them my credit card information by telephone instead.

Luckily the online store I use most, Musician's Friend (fantastic prices!) is more than happy to accommodate that request, so it hasn't affected me too much.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

ElfNinosMom wrote:
Dezcad wrote:Not related to PAM's AOL lawsuit but it appears that Joe Haas, an Ed Brown supporter and supporter of Danny Riley has reached out to PAM for help. Joe's letter is below:
Isn't Haas the one who theatened the elderly woman?
Yep. His trial was yesterday, he was found guilty, and punished with a $450 fine plus $90 penalty. If he contacts the victim again, he'll be fined an additional $750. If you're going to threaten officials and policemen (like Bill Miller did), NH is the place for you.
Demo.