Brown supporter Bob Wolffe

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Be sure to compare that first Wolffe document (#68) with this one dated almost two years earlier.

http://www.myredemption.net/files/3-26- ... 0final.doc
Last edited by Demosthenes on Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Did you notice that the Notice of Termination of Attorney has a Certificate of Service dated 11/10/07 yet the Certificate of Service for the Notice of Error is dated 12/05/07 even though both are date stamped 12/05/07?

The interesting part is that the Change of Plea Notice of Hearing was dated 11/26/07 even though Bob certified that he mailed the Notice of Termination of Attorney prior to that but waited to actually file it right before the Plea Hearing. What changed?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The clerk should have bounced it with the notation: REJECTED, THIS VENUE HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF ANY "BANKRUPT LEGAL FICTION" OR "A/K/A OF THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Now I'm totally confused. Is he changing his plea or not?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

It would appear that he's had a change of heart.

Either that, or another bout of insanity.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

. wrote:It would appear that he's had a change of heart.
But what he needs is a change of brain.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZsj4jKkXoc
The Four Freshmen - If I Only Had A Brain
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

But look on the bright side - those documents are just teeming with new titles that we can confrim on new Quatloosians. You have to admit, "International Monetary Fund Lackey" has a certain ring to it.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Perhaps the fiction has taken charge of his defense. Or, maybe he's become a figment of his own overactive imagination and none of this is really happening.

Any way you slice it, I suspect his taxpayer-paid lawyer is happy to be on his way out of TP-land.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Cobalt Shiva
Black Seas Commodore Designate

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

Demosthenes wrote:Her "regular pay"? You mean, she's kept her job at the US DOT while storing an e-book instruction manual on her government computer on how to murder federal employees?

Hmmm. I don't care for that.

!!!!!!!

Got link?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Got book in hand. Don't got link.
Demo.
Cobalt Shiva
Black Seas Commodore Designate

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

Demosthenes wrote:Got book in hand. Don't got link.
OK, so let me get this straight: she actually had a PDF on how to kill gov't employees on her GOVERNMENT computer?

:shock:

How did that one come out?
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Cobalt Shiva wrote:OK, so let me get this straight: she actually had a PDF on how to kill gov't employees on her GOVERNMENT computer?
Don't all Federal employees? Or should I have erased my hard drive before I left the Park Service. :(
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Yes she did. Bob ordered it by mail, but couldn't get the CD to work on his computer so she took it in to her federal government computer and emailed it to him.
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

I wonder if that comes under the "limited personal use" exception regarding the restriction of government computers to government business?
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

Demosthenes wrote:Yes she did. Bob ordered it by mail, but couldn't get the CD to work on his computer so she took it in to her federal government computer and emailed it to him.
Or so said the feds in court. They have not yet produced said manual.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:
Cobalt Shiva wrote:OK, so let me get this straight: she actually had a PDF on how to kill gov't employees on her GOVERNMENT computer?
Don't all Federal employees? Or should I have erased my hard drive before I left the Park Service. :(
No, all Federal Employees are required to have PDF versions of "Pansies: Nature's Most Entertaining Motivator", "Twister for the Mentally Unbalanced", and "Tantric Kama Sutra: Illuminati Edition".

State employees have to have the PDF of "How to Kill Gov't Employees and Be Home in Time for Jerry Springer".

Valerie was clearly confused as to what kind of government employee she is. But what do you want from a person who lives in a state that has to remind you to use your blinkers as you enter the highway and where the cows outnumber the people.

In all honesty though, when you're a government employee and your husband is reading "How to Kill Government Employee" books, it's time to consider your own personal safety. And sleeping with your eyes open. [sarcasm]But you know, he must love her a lot, to be plotting her death and such. Only someone who really cares about you would take the responsibility of determining how your physically healthy body should be turned to worm food. That takes a special kind of unconditional love.[/sarcasm] The kind that says, "I thought I'd love you forever. I would have brought the heavens to your doorstep and set fire to the ocean all to prove how much I loved you. But then you took that job with the government, and now I find the thought of gazing at the heavens after dumping your body in the ocean more appealing."
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

I don't know all the details of the hearing, but Bob Wolffe was denied bail yesterday at his bail hearing.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

"Twister for the Mentally Unbalanced"
Dang, I wish I'd said that.
Demo.