Who will roll in US v. Reno, Riley, Gerhard & Wolfe?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.

Who will roll over in the Reno, Riley et. al. trial?

Total votes: 0

ErsatzAnatchist

Who will roll in US v. Reno, Riley, Gerhard & Wolfe?

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Also, anyone want to start a pool on whether anyone pleads guilty and tries to cut a deal including some "substantial cooperation" reduction in their sentence under the guidelines?

I have included Ed and Elaine on the theory that they may decide to cooperate with the U.S. Attorney's Office to either avoid a subsequent indictment or a reduction in their time.

To qualify as a win, the person you pick must testify at the trial of the others, get a recommendation by the U.S. Attorney for sentencing credit for "substantial cooperation," or in the pre-sentencing report filed by probation.

All right answers get some silly prize that is somehow connected with the Browns. I'll figure out what latter.

My vote: Ed Brown.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

My vote is Danny Riley.

My prediction: he finks on his comrades but is too stupid to cut a deal reducing his charges/sentence...
Demo.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

My vote is Danny Riley and I agree with Demo.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:My vote is Danny Riley.

My prediction: he finks on his comrades but is too stupid to cut a deal reducing his charges/sentence...
Precisely. My guess is he's already given over a lot of information without realizing it.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

After everybody having dumped on Reno, it is now Reno's chance to dump on everybody else.

Is there any word on whether additional charges will be filed against Ed and Elaine?
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Joey Smith wrote:After everybody having dumped on Reno, it is now Reno's chance to dump on everybody else.

Is there any word on whether additional charges will be filed against Ed and Elaine?
The analysis on the bombs and explosives will take many months. I don't think we'll see any indictments any times soon. And ATF isn't in a rush, seeing that the Browns are easy to find.
Demo.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

I agree with the others....it will be Master Dogwalker D. Perhaps you should make the poll "How fast will Danny roll?"
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

How fast will he roll? More like, how fast did he roll. I'd bet he started singing as soon as the got the bracelets on him, if not sooner.
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Riley will roll like a bowling ball while petulantly denying it.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

I'm going to bet the longshot in this race: Jason Gerhard.

For starters, he's the youngest (age 22). People that age are a lot more flexible in their beliefs. Especially when pragmatism sets in, which has got to be happening to Jason right now.

Second, his history does not suggest any tremendous devotion to the Browns, to tax protesting, or to anyone else in the case.
His involvement with various fruity fringe groups suggests that he's into anti-government petulance for its own sake.

I think when Jason realizes that nobody's going to start a revolution on his behalf, and that a conviction effectively ends his life, he'll start chirping.

Assuming, of course, that Danny the Dog Walker doesn't give the Feds everything they want for free. He seems dumb enough to do that.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I never could figure out what Jason was doing messing around with that bunch anyway, you would have thought he would have had better sense, particularly being in the military at the time. Then again, Capt K's rule still applies, so maybe not. Still, he seems the least likely of the bunch, and certainly has the most to lose I would think.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Inexplicably, I voted for Bob earlier in the day. Maybe because I voted for him in the "who's next to be arrested" poll or because he was a Constipational Ranger.

bobwolffe.com is reporting that he's been missing since September 12th. Well, I took some time this evening and after careful research of all the information provided on the website, I found Bob.

He's in the Boscawen, NH prison. As it turns out, he was arrested for a bunch of felonies all relating to helping out Ed Brown!

Case closed.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Riley is claiming (in an email that's posted on the "no exaggerations" thread) that Bob Wolfe already pleaded.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Dr. Caligari wrote:Riley is claiming (in an email that's posted on the "no exaggerations" thread) that Bob Wolfe already pleaded.
Valerie was saying something to that effect as well. They spew so much bullshit that they make it impossible to believe anything they have to say. Well, unless of course your brain is made of bullshit, in which case you're feeding your head.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
notorial dissent

I am coming to the conclusion that they are all, if not outright delusional at the very least, living in a fantasy construct where all of this is very real to them, the only problem is that they are the only ones it is real to. They obviously had problems telling the difference between reality and fantasy before, and I think they have completely lost that discrimination at this point. They have convinced themselves that they are being persecuted and that only they can right this terrible wrong. Their fantasy is apparently better than their reality, which come to think of it may well be true, at the moment.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

There is no plea in PACER.

Valeri also claimed that there would be no superceding indictment, but there was, and additional charges (hefty ones) were added to Bob's charges.
Demo.
notorial dissent

Gee, someone not telling the truth, or just plain clueless. Imagine that!!! Considering how clueless this bunch is to begin with, no real surprise. I still don't think it has sunk in that they not only have committed Federal offenses, but felonies in the bargain, and that they aren't going to get a slap on the wrist, if only by virtue of their big mouths.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

CaptainKickback wrote:The other 3 plus Ed seem to be welcoming martyrdo in the mistaken belief that the public will rise up behind them and demand their release or spontaneously change the system.
Wait? We aren't going to? I'll have cancel that order for the tine sharpener. Still it is good to be prepared to go against Blackwater....

http://www.lehmans.com/shopping/product ... sharpening
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Another letter from the Dog Walker:
Dave,

Great to hear from you! I really appreciate all you have done for me. I loved your postcard. it is worth its weight in gold.

My time as a P.O.W. have been terridble I just ended a six day hunger strike. I could not take the pain anymore and the staff said eventually I would be force fed with an IV. With nothing to really gain, I gave in.

I pretty much just keep to myself. I fired my lawyer a few days ago because he refused to file my writ of habeas corpus, he also lied to me that if I cooperate with the enemy that he would have a good chance of getting me out in a week. I told the feds stuff I wish I never did. It pissed me off when my lawyer said he never said it was a definite that I would be released. all lies! I believe my lawyer was part of the enemies camp (being a former fed prosecuter). I will never cooperate again I will fight till the end no matter what the out come (looking at 20 years)

I hope more patriots are helping E and E to fend off the enemy. Their fight is all of America's, if they lose we lose. Tell E and E I said Hi and that I love them.

I would also like to say Joe Haas has been a big help morally. Dave, I always enjoyed listening to your audio blogs @ QFFT, you are definitely a patriot. I wouldlove to see a protest outside the strafford county jail with signs saying "innocent people should not be in jail" LOL

I did file a writ of habeas corpus in strafford county superior court (mailed yesterday). I sent a copy to Joe and my brother billy. The defendant is the Jail superintendent warren dowaliby. the jail notory refused to notorized the writ so i made note to the judge stating i have no access to a notary. the next day when i sent the paperwork out to be photo copied it came back notorized illegally. it was done without me being present, in blue ink, and get this, back dated to cover their criminal activity. I notedall this to the judge. you know we should really call these judges captains because i notice only maritime flags fly in their court rooms. maybe they believe we're on a ship because they are ruling us with maritime law to gain juridiction as art 3 sec 2 gives them in the constitution.

as for something to read, a subscribtion to a local newswpaper m-f would be nice. by the time i get a newspaper its 2 weeks old

tell everyone i said hi Kat, lauren and the troops I appreciate all you have done for the cause. take care

POW Danny Riley
Demo.
notorial dissent

Danny the Dog Walker wrote:I told the feds stuff I wish I never did.

And yet he keeps right on yapping with no end in sight.

I can't help wondering what good he thinks a writ of HC from a county court is going to do him against Federal Charges, but maybe they'll get the ink color right or something.