Tax Protester FAQ Update

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Tax Protester FAQ Update

Post by LPC »

I've been working on a major update to the Tax Protester FAQ, and finally decided it was time to stop fussing with it and get it onto the web.

So the Tax Protester FAQ now has more arguments, more cases, better cross-references, and more typographical errors.

Enjoy.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Did you include pictures this time?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

The Observer wrote:Did you include pictures this time?
None, that I saw. There is a link to "what is a tax protestor" - I think Robert Clarkson would be a perfect candidate to be pictured.

And, Dan, really nice job with the new layout and additional topics!
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

Imalawman wrote:
The Observer wrote:Did you include pictures this time?
None, that I saw. There is a link to "what is a tax protestor" - I think Robert Clarkson would be a perfect candidate to be pictured.
The picture would have to be taken with an extra-wide angle, super-panoramic lens.

Anyone attempting to view the image would also need a computer with at least 200k-gig hard drive to open such a corpulent and morbidly obese file.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Tax Protester FAQ Update

Post by wserra »

LPC wrote:So the Tax Protester FAQ now has more arguments, more cases, better cross-references, and more typographical errors.
We're lovin' it. It's fair and balanced. It's like no other. Yeah, it's got that. You've got questions, it's got answers. Expect more, pay less (or nothing). You can do it, it can help. That's the way (uh huh, uh huh) I like it. A little FAQ'll do ya. A FAQ is forever. Get a piece of the FAQ. You deserve a FAQ today.

But you still have to think outside the FAQ.

And it tastes great, less filling.

Thanks, Dan.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

"Are you a tax protestor or thinking about becoming one? Well, go FAQ yourselves!!"
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Skimmed it. Sweet FAQ, will read it more thoroughly later.

In the meantime, I will forward it to the Secretary General of Stuff that Squishes When You Squeeze It. Your frequent nominations, but no wins for the "Illuminati Golden Nutty Bar of Truth Award" have been unfair and frustrating for fans of your work.

But with the new version, you might just edge out the Cubic Society for Gerbillic Entrails for their continuing study of the wiggleness of Jello. Those jerks win every year.

Winners are announced April 17th.
Weathervane

Re: Tax Protester FAQ Update

Post by Weathervane »

LPC wrote:I've been working on a major update to the Tax Protester FAQ, and finally decided it was time to stop fussing with it and get it onto the web.

So the Tax Protester FAQ now has more arguments, more cases, better cross-references, and more typographical errors.

Enjoy.
Nice work, O' Trusted Keeper (and up-grader) of the ATF.

I was wondering how often, thanks to your work, do you hear of someone who kicks the kool-aid and gets back/stays in the fold?
tracer
Order of the Llama - Senior Division

Post by tracer »

Heya Dan,

Your FAQ's link to Sussman's "Idiot Legal Arguments" homepage is out of date. Clicking on the link results in a page-not-found error. The current URL is http://www.adl.org/mwd/suss1.asp .
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Dan,

Great job!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

tracer wrote:Heya Dan,

Your FAQ's link to Sussman's "Idiot Legal Arguments" homepage is out of date. Clicking on the link results in a page-not-found error. The current URL is http://www.adl.org/mwd/suss1.asp .
Thanks. I never checked the links, so I may do that now and do a minor upgrade.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Just the FAQ, ma'am.