Gene Withdraws

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Mithra

Gene Withdraws

Post by Mithra »

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Posted 3/29/2007 08:34:00 PM by Gene
Greetings,

I've carried the ball as far down field as I can. With 4 jobs and school starting in June, along with not having a truck to carry me to presidential debates, I see no way to continue the campaign.

I've withdrawn from the race and have my sights on the Class Action Materials and operating under the redar toward the Tribulation Period. I've deleted all the websites relating to the campaign.

If there were a following for our ideas, it would have already show itself in the form of a donation.

God Bless you,

Gene Chapman
genechapman@hotmail.com
So says http://genechapman.blogspot.com/
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Well, you won't have Gene Chapman to kick around anymore.
Florida

Post by Florida »

If there were a following for our ideas, it would have already show itself in the form of a donation.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Florida wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's one of the first things Gene has said that makes a lot of sense.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

I wonder how ENM is holding up? Somebody should check on her. On the flip side this means she'll have a lot more free time now. (just kidding ENM) 8)
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Imalawman wrote:I wonder how ENM is holding up? Somebody should check on her. On the flip side this means she'll have a lot more free time now. (just kidding ENM) 8)
I'm devastated, lawman. :wink:

Seriously, I updated my blog with the information, along with dedicating a video to him and his campaign. Feel free to check it out.

I am just wondering what part those comments from yesterday had to do with his decision. After all, I deleted it from my blog, but they're still on another one, and probably on more than one.

They may have been posted on Gene's blog. That's what I suggested this person do, when I noted it had been deleted from my blog, if in fact the comments were true and if in fact those comments could be substantiated. After all, if someone is going to make accusations of that nature, they need to make sure Gene has the ability to defend himself.

It's all very curious. Just before deleting everything, Gene had announced he was attending a telephone conference with other LP presidential candidates, scheduled for today. Then, he suddenly and without warning he nuked every one of his presidential blogs (including the kid's) within 24 hours after those accusations were posted.

Honestly, it makes me wonder how much truth was in those comments. Otherwise, this would be an extremely, bizarrely strange coincidence.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Apparently that comment, and similar ones, were posted all over the internet. Even Kent McManigal got a google hit today from someone who was obviously referencing what was in it, even though there is nothing whatsoever on his blog about it.

It makes me wonder who was posting it, and why.
scam a patriot

Post by scam a patriot »

Wow, the dancin machine figured out that even in the bogus polls that he created, he was losing.

I predict Gene will be back with more nonsense, he needs the attention like a crack addict needs more drugs.

Fun while it lasted though....
Florida

Post by Florida »

ElfNinosMom wrote:
Imalawman wrote:I wonder how ENM is holding up? Somebody should check on her. On the flip side this means she'll have a lot more free time now. (just kidding ENM) 8)
I'm devastated, lawman. :wink:

Seriously, I updated my blog with the information, along with dedicating a video to him and his campaign. Feel free to check it out.

I am just wondering what part those comments from yesterday had to do with his decision. After all, I deleted it from my blog, but they're still on another one, and probably on more than one.

They may have been posted on Gene's blog. That's what I suggested this person do, when I noted it had been deleted from my blog, if in fact the comments were true and if in fact those comments could be substantiated. After all, if someone is going to make accusations of that nature, they need to make sure Gene has the ability to defend himself.

It's all very curious. Just before deleting everything, Gene had announced he was attending a telephone conference with other LP presidential candidates, scheduled for today. Then, he suddenly and without warning he nuked every one of his presidential blogs (including the kid's) within 24 hours after those accusations were posted.

Honestly, it makes me wonder how much truth was in those comments. Otherwise, this would be an extremely, bizarrely strange coincidence.
Love the Mad Season video.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Florida wrote:Love the Mad Season video.
Thanks, Florida, glad you enjoyed it. :D
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Apparently that comment, and similar ones, were posted all over the internet.
Where can those comments be seen? "Enquiring minds want to know."
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Truthstalker wrote:
Apparently that comment, and similar ones, were posted all over the internet.
Where can those comments be seen? "Enquiring minds want to know."
Check your PMs
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Things are looking really bleak.

TogaDude is fading back into oblivion (or does eh just run in cycles -- like sunspots?)

PAM, despite all his rhetoric and posting to every forum that will tolerate him, has fallen by the wayside.

Unless ENM goes back on her crusade against "the one who has his own clerk," or finds some other lunatic worthy of her spotlight, she, too, will gradually evanesce ala the cheshire cat -- with only the smile remaining.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Nikki wrote:Things are looking really bleak.

TogaDude is fading back into oblivion (or does eh just run in cycles -- like sunspots?)

PAM, despite all his rhetoric and posting to every forum that will tolerate him, has fallen by the wayside.

Unless ENM goes back on her crusade against "the one who has his own clerk," or finds some other lunatic worthy of her spotlight, she, too, will gradually evanesce ala the cheshire cat -- with only the smile remaining.
Honestly, I'm happy for the reprieve. :D

Gene will be back, since he's already blathering about getting ready for The Great Tribulation (by doing oil changes and going to tech school to become a mechanic despite his claimed 196 university credit hours) and going forward with his "class action suit" about the "mark of the beast". The only question is if he's so far gone this time that even I won't make fun of him.

PAM will be back, too, and in fact right now is arguing with Bill Branscum in emails after having announced that he has singlehandedly caused the absolute end of the IRS (again). I'm watching and laughing, but haven't seen anything worthy of commentary yet (beyond a single comment in the NESARA forum).

Making jokes about "the other one" is like poking fun at a homeless guy who's mumbling incoherently to someone who isn't really there, while picking newspaper out of his ass. Sure, it's easy, but there's no fun in it since there is no doubt in my mind that he's not just crazy, he's quite literally insane. I don't even read his posts anymore. As soon as he inserts himself into a thread, I unsubscribe from it.

Of course, there are always the wacky presidential candidates to keep me amused. Jonathan "The Impaler" Sharkey (representing the Vampires Witches & Pagans Party) and Saint Michael Jesus Archangel are interesting choices for interim replacements.
Randall
Warden of the Quatloosian Sane Asylum
Location: The Deep South, so deep I'm almost in Rhode Island.

Post by Randall »

Was he ever really in? I believe once a candidate announces he has to file paperwork with the Federal Election Commission. I find it hard to believe that Gene would file anything with the feds.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Randall wrote:Was he ever really in? I believe once a candidate announces he has to file paperwork with the Federal Election Commission. I find it hard to believe that Gene would file anything with the feds.
You don't have to file with the FEC until you spend or collect $5K.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

ElfNinosMom wrote:
Randall wrote:Was he ever really in? I believe once a candidate announces he has to file paperwork with the Federal Election Commission. I find it hard to believe that Gene would file anything with the feds.
And you think Gene knew that?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LPC wrote:
ElfNinosMom wrote:
And you think Gene knew that?
And you think Gene had 5k to spend?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Judging by how we won't let the subject of Gene go, this thread should have been titled, "Gene Withdrawals". :D
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Subtitle: What if you gave a buffet but nobody came?
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -