Robert Schulz's turn

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Labeling something a "donation" doesn't mean it is one.
Besides, he went beyond the "donation" stuff and even sold a reliance type package.

Tax Termination Package $39.95

Detailed Description Package includes:

Bob Schulz, Chairman of We The People Foundation stopped paying income taxes and filing returns. These are the materials he sent the IRS. Make sure to get a package for your own personal records.

(1) Copy of the 4-disk CD-ROM hearing package.

(1) Attachment disk containing copies of hundreds of pages of documents, official correspondence and Congressional "responses" to citizens' petitions for redress.
(1) Floppy disk containing an editable copy of the letter Schulz sent government officials.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

At one point I saw the package [without purchase] and was told the research [and documents] came from Linda Wall. It was mentioned the documents had been used in a case in Michigan with a Ford Motor Company settlement in which Wall and Ed Rivera had successfully stopped withholding.

Not sure any of that's true. Might just be "paytriot myth."
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Truthstalker wrote
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:26 pm Post subject:
It will be one of the "Seven Deadly Sinners:"

1. Schulz
2. Kotmair
3. Hendrickson
4. Mottahedeh
5. Clarkson
6. Hansen
7. Champion
Notice who my first choice was. 8)
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

LPC wrote:
Quixote wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:The IRS can revoke the tax exempt status without a court's approval, no?
Si. If WTP's tax exempt status is revoked, it may, after exhausting its administrative remedies, file suit for a declaratory judgment. I don't know which court would have jurisdiction. IRS Publication 557 says that suit may be filed in the Tax Court, the DC for DC, or the Court of Claims. That can't be right, because the Court of Claims has jurisdiction only over claims for money.
I checked, and IRC section 7428 does refer to "the United States Tax Court, the United States Claims Court, or the district court of the United States for the District of Columbia."
:oops:
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Bob Schulz from WTP Foundation Will Be "Live" With Ed & Elaine Brown on RBNLive.com

Today we will be interviewing Bob Schulz about the DOJ's indictment/injunction which was just served yesterday, two days after the close of the Give Me Liberty Conference in Washington D.C.

Please tune into this discussion with Ed and Elaine Brown on RBN Republic Broadcast Network today at 2 PM ET.

Click here to listen live at 2 PM ET.

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/ind ... listenlive
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

So how long before Bob puts out the "The Foundation is under attack --hurry send tax deductible donations now"?
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Demosthenes wrote:So how long before Bob puts out the "The Foundation is under attack --hurry send tax deductible donations now"?
I was actually amazed that something didn't come out yesterday. A day missed is a donation missed.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Joey Smith wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:So how long before Bob puts out the "The Foundation is under attack --hurry send tax deductible donations now"?
I was actually amazed that something didn't come out yesterday. A day missed is a donation missed.
They just got around to posting about the "V" protest. May be a few more days yet before they say anything about this.
to free or not to free

Post by to free or not to free »

Hypothical question:
Assuming that the IRS revokes the 501-C-3 designation, what happens to all the "donations" that were taken by those who donated funds so they could be used as deductions on their individual tax returns?

I always thought that was a rather sleezie thing for Bob to do....take donations so that the money could be used against a tax Bob says has no standing. I figured sooner or later he would be tagged by the IRS. It was only a matter of time.
grammarian44

Post by grammarian44 »

to free or not to free wrote:Hypothical question:
Assuming that the IRS revokes the 501-C-3 designation, what happens to all the "donations" that were taken by those who donated funds so they could be used as deductions on their individual tax returns?
Donations made before revocation remain deductible. If exempt status is revoked, the IRS publishes the fact of revocation. After that, no more deduction.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Demosthenes wrote:
Bob Schulz from WTP Foundation Will Be "Live" With Ed & Elaine Brown on RBNLive.com

Today we will be interviewing Bob Schulz about the DOJ's indictment/injunction which was just served yesterday, two days after the close of the Give Me Liberty Conference in Washington D.C.

Please tune into this discussion with Ed and Elaine Brown on RBN Republic Broadcast Network today at 2 PM ET.

Click here to listen live at 2 PM ET.

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/ind ... listenlive
I actually tried to listen for awhile (between telephone call interruptsions), and the level of gibberish was almost toxic.

Some of the ads were just as bad. One was offering an herbal remedy for (among other things) chem-trail poisoning. Great, an ineffective quack remedy for a non-existent condition.

Anyway, the Browns were denied due process, Schulz can't understand why the government can't just answer his petition for redress of grievances, or at least wait until the courts have ruled (the government is obviously getting more and more mebarrassed by the day that they can't answer his questions), and the country is going to hell unless more people step forward to assert their rights.

Did I leave out anything?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Ooops, I almost forgot. The courts have no jurisdiction unless you consent.

(A question I would like to ask a tax protester some day: If you were going to design your own legal system, would you really create a system in which the defendant gets to choose whether or not he is going to be prosecuted/sued? It would seem to take a lot out of the effectiveness of a court system--and a lot of fun out of being a judge--if the defendant could just get up and walk out anytime he didn't like the way things were going. And yet that's exactly what Ed Brown did and exactly what he thinks is a proper judicial system. Go figure.)
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Cobalt Shiva
Black Seas Commodore Designate

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

Some of the ads were just as bad. One was offering an herbal remedy for (among other things) chem-trail poisoning. Great, an ineffective quack remedy for a non-existent condition.
If the condition doesn't exist, how do you know the cure for it isn't effective? :lol:
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Cobalt Shiva wrote:
If the condition doesn't exist, how do you know the cure for it isn't effective? :lol:
Ask a chiropracter
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Ask a chiropracter
What if your chiropracter packs a "trenchbroom?"
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Invite them out for a beer and a little trigger time on the firing range?
OK. He can use my Husqvarna headset, too.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Cobalt Shiva wrote:
Yeah, Chem-trail poisoning is one of those things that can be cured by water, breathing, sunshine, rain, table salt, or herbs, but only if used in the right proportions.
Dan Evans
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

LPC wrote:Yeah, Chem-trail poisoning is one of those things that can be cured by water, breathing, sunshine, rain, table salt, or herbs, but only if used in the right proportions.
And I'll sell you the super-secret proportions for $299.95 (plus tax). Remember to stop by the online store to purchase the everything you need. Why buy with us? Because we use only the highest quality ingredients in our water, air, sunshine, rain, table salt, and herbs. Our patented delivery system is also the most advanced in the industry, surpassed by no other, and a certified steal at $4,599.95. Yes, that's right! It's on sale! This week only! Buy now before it's too late!

We also have package deals for your convenience.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

And don't forget the Berkey water filter (which also doubles as a handy night light).
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Justice Dept. sues tax-protesting charity
Group says it is educating citizen about right not to have taxes withheld

Protestors with "We the People Foundation for Constitutional Education" take a cue from the movie "V for Vendetta" and dress as the main character in a protest in front of the White House on Nov. 14, 2006.

By Elizabeth Schwinn
Special to MSNBC.com
Updated: 11:44 a.m. ET April 16, 2007
Just in time for tax season, the U.S. Justice Department is suing the founder of a charitable organization for allegedly peddling a national tax-fraud scheme that it says has cost the government $21 million.

The government charges in its lawsuit filed earlier this month that Robert L. Schulz of Queensbury, N.Y., used the charity, the We the People Foundation for Constitutional Education, to falsely tell donors that they could legally avoid having federal income taxes withheld from their paychecks.

Schulz, a high-profile tax protester, denies any wrongdoing and maintains that the foundation simply educates people about the U.S. Constitution.