Dogwalker's defense strategy

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Dogwalker's defense strategy

Post by notorial dissent »

I’m afraid, that I have to agree with Demo on this particular point. First, let me be very clear on this first point. I think that D the d is a grade A first class jerk and idiot rating about 9.9 on a 10 point scale, and on the human scale about 3. It is my considered opinion, that he, and his brother as well, is an immense waste of protoplasm.

If I were to hazard a guess, I would start with narcissistic personality disorder, it is after all, all about him, coupled with a need to be important, mainly because he is such a walking pile of insignificance, with a dash of disassociative personality disorder. To put it bluntly, he is a walking danger to himself and anyone around him.

I have no problem in contemplating him not only helping Ed Brown get his explosives and weapons, then helping to make the various explosives. I further have no problem in seeing him actually using them in his disassociation from reality that he would be standing up for the downtrodden. Let’s also not forget that he is ex-military, which really bothers me, so it isn’t like he doesn’t know how to shoot at and kill someone, or at least that is what I have always been lead to believe that the military are supposedly trained for. The fact that he is a windbag and a coward doesn’t alter the fact that I think that under the circumstances as they existed at the compound that he could have and would have been busy playing the heroic soldier had events come to that pass. I consider him to be a very dangerous type of personality, and if he didn’t get to die for this little cause, he will then find another either sooner or later, probably sooner.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That too!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

They aren't really twins, Wes. Stevie has a sense of humor.
Demo.
Paul

Post by Paul »

An idiot, card-carrying anarchist?
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Paul wrote:An idiot, card-carrying anarchist?
You get a neato decoder ring but all it ever does is implicate the Freemasons, The Illuminati, Da Jooz, Duh Ebil Goobermint and (worst of all), your local Elks lodge in some of the most unspeakable conspiracy plots ever devised.

And if you ascend to the 29th level, you get a cool hat:

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

UGA Lawdog wrote:Any person who knows me in the real world will tell you I have a great sense of humor. I'm always telling jokes and love to hear other people tell jokes.
My experience has been that clients who tell me that that they are really good people and easy to get along with are, in actuality, complete a**holes.

It's sort of the Dunning-Kruger effect for congeniality.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Yeesh, are you guys bored or something? Is it really necessary to pick on and taunt UGA Lawdog like he's a troll?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

webhick wrote:Is it really necessary to pick on and taunt UGA Lawdog like he's a troll?
Pretty much.
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

CaptainKickback wrote:It's kind of like being in a gang. We can pick on UGA as much as we like (and vice-versa), but if some outsider tries picking on him, we will probably be all over that outsider like a fat person on a barstool. Besidees, there is a humorosity test for him.....

Only WE can do that to our pledges.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:
webhick wrote:Is it really necessary to pick on and taunt UGA Lawdog like he's a troll?
Pretty much.
It strikes me as a bit mean-spirited.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

webhick wrote:It strikes me as a bit mean-spirited.
Nah. It's pretty tame compared to the verbal abuse UGA heaps on others in Ranting and Raving.

Typical post from the Lawdog to Fuzzrabbit:
You're a loser. A drooling idiot. A steaming pile of feces.
and to Burzmali:
You know Burzmali, for an otherwise smart person, you say some really stupid things from time to time.
Demo.
VanMeters Revenge

Post by VanMeters Revenge »

CaptainKickback wrote:Well, I figure UGA has a sense of humor, after all he went to a university whose mascot is named after the university initials and probably aspires himself to own a bull dog as fine as UGA and for his kids to go to UGa and for them to have bulldogs as fine a UGA. At least with UGa, you know what the mascot is. I mean, what in the hell is a Hoya? Or a Zip?

And for the record, mean spirited would be aksin if he and Rachel, or he and VanMeters Revenge are the same person. That's just downright low.

and maybe we are....
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Bud Dickman wrote:Dogboy .... has a BS Degree, I'm shocked.
I'm not, given that he spouts BS constantly. :lol: :wink:
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

VanMeters Revenge wrote:
and maybe we are....
Welcome back.

Are you planning to come to Sunny New Hampshire for the trial?
webhick

Post by webhick »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:Are you planning to come to Sunny New Hampshire for the trial?
See, now that's just dishonest. The sun is shining right now, but it is nowhere near "sunny" up here.

So let me fix it....Are you planning to come to Sunny New Hampshire for the trial where the roads are half-a-lane skinnier thanks to the snow; where people need to be winched out of their driveway nearly every morning; where you have to check any overhangs you pass under due to threat of killer icicles and roof sludge; where every other day people are saying "Did you hear? We're getting more f***ing snow!"; and where outside ErsatzAnatchist's office is a mountain of lemon snow?

I hate this state.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Drive south, Webhick. I'll leave the light on.
Demo.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

I do prefer South Texas, where we have only two seasons, Hot and Hotter.
"My Health is Better in November."
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

VanMeters Revenge wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:And for the record, mean spirited would be aksin if he and Rachel, or he and VanMeters Revenge are the same person. That's just downright low.
and maybe we are....
I very seriously doubt that, given that Lawdog is genetically incapable of making the errors I have seen from you, with regard to both writing and logic. :razz:
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Yep. Lawdog may be a rude SOB, but he's at least a smart SOB.
Demo.