New phone call from Ed Brown

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: New phone call from Ed Brown

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

CaptainKickback wrote:Screw New York- it is enamored with carpetbagging senators..... also it's too damn cold in winter and if it's a choice betwen Albany and Sacramento.......damn, that's tough.......Sacramento, but ONLY because it gets no snow in the winter.
Come to Sacramento. Not only do we have no snow here, but you get to call me "neighbor".
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Doktor Avalanche

I used to live in Long Beach, CK, in an apartment near Lincoln on Pico and yes I have entertained the idea of moving back there.

To a better house, of course, and preferably somewhere else than Long Beach.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

He didn't sign his last letter "Living Soul - YHVH".
I myself sign all my correspondance "Undead Soul - LCFR".

Ed is about to get a big head due to the response he got:

"you request a list of all items that were removed from the property of the creator: Almighty God".

"I have found no documents filed with this court which list items removed from your property".

Now Ed is going to think he is YHVH.
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

CaptainKickback wrote:I repeat yet again, why are loons like Ed not locked up in a nice, quiet psychological facility?
Because they are already locked up in a mean, loud, correctional facility? :thinking:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

CaptainKickback wrote:
As a kid I lived in Sonora, visited Modesto and Stockton and Sacramento. Currently I live in south Orange County, so it is likely to be a very cold day in Hell before I move to Sacramenna...... Also, I have zero chance of being flooded because of old, tired levees giving way.
No, just those occasional years when the Santa Ana River remembers that it has a floodplain.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

CaptainKickback wrote:Now he is claiming he had $100,000 in cash?
He bragged to Scoop that he had $500,000 in cash on hand.

He's also complained that some of those loyal followers (including Reno) stole from him...
Demo.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

I'm amazed that the clerk actually attempted to respond to the request. I think I might have just said that Ed was not allowed personal information about the Almighty God and that any such request would require the Almighty's signature.
VanMeters Revenge

Post by VanMeters Revenge »

There was $100,000 that was known to everyone. They siezed the home, the property and sold off their posessions. Im sure Monier got a nice percentage of those FRN's divided up amongst his guys. :naughty:
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

VanMeters Revenge wrote:There was $100,000 that was known to everyone.
:roll:
Demo.
Agent Observer

Post by Agent Observer »

VMR wrote:
There was $100,000 that was known to everyone. They siezed the home, the property and sold off their posessions. Im sure Monier got a nice percentage of those FRN's divided up amongst his guys. :naughty:
Got proof? If so, take it up with law enforcement, otherwise you're just posting baseless Internet jibberish started by convicted felons... But then again, that pretty much describes the entire "tax honesty" movement, so I suppose this sort of thing comes naturally to those of your ilk.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

VanMeters Revenge wrote:There was $100,000 that was known to everyone.
A candid shot of some of the "everyone":

"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Elaine: Family Idiot wrote:I have finally found someone who can publish our name copyright at an affordable cost; a few weeks and that will be done.
Now, that will work.

Not.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Doktor Avalanche

VanMeters Revenge wrote:There was $100,000 that was known to everyone. They siezed the home, the property and sold off their posessions. Im sure Monier got a nice percentage of those FRN's divided up amongst his guys. :naughty:
And black smoke starts billowing out of the back of the Van Meter as it sings "When The Swallows Come Back To Capistrano"...

ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

VanMeters Revenge wrote:There was $100,000 that was known to everyone. They siezed the home, the property and sold off their posessions. Im sure Monier got a nice percentage of those FRN's divided up amongst his guys. :naughty:
Ooh... They were federal reserve notes. I thought he had money in the house. :lol:

Any evidence that there actually was $100,000 in FRNs in the house?