Storage in Switzerland, huh.

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Storage in Switzerland, huh.

Post by Demosthenes »

February 27, 2008
Dear Liberty Dollar Supporters:
FLASH: Without a doubt, the BIG News is the electronic Liberty Dollar is Back! I am thrilled to announce that the NEW eLibertyDollar (eLD) - Liberty Dollar in digital form - is now available. Very new. Very improved. Check out these key features:
• Low rates based on silver spot
• Available now on our shopping cart. Click HERE
• Instant funding of eLDs to your account
• Exchangeable back into USD
• Spendable via your debit card
• Storage in Switzerland
• Still 100% silver backed
• 100% redeemable in silver
I just posted a blockbuster STATEMENT that details the NEW eLD. Simply CLICK HERE and login with your old eLD username and password to find out how you can lockin silver before the Liberty Dollar Moves Up to the $50 Silver Base and DOUBLE+ your money.
The Liberty Dollar is already two weeks into the Move Up! Its 1/3 the way through the 45 days to the $50 Silver Base. Are you ready to 2.5XY$ on March 23?
As most of you know, when the government raided the warehouse in Idaho and confiscated the silver that backed the original eLD, now referred to as OLD eLDs, those eLDs cannot be redeemed until YOUR silver is rightfully returned to the warehouse. Please note your account is still active and you can still transfer eLD between accounts. You just can't redeem your eLD for your silver at this time.
But that has not stopped the silver market. It seems like the silver market just won't listen to the government, nor should our money! Nor should we be barred from the phenomenal potential that precious metals and the Liberty Dollar now presents. Who doesn't want to double their money? In fact, when the Liberty Dollar Moves Up to the $50 Silver Base, all your Liberty Dollars will increase TWO AND A HALF TMES! Want to 2.5XY$? Get some Liberty Dollars!
Thirty Day Moving average (30DMA) on Friday, February 22, 2008, was $16.76. A long way from the Move Up point of $16 and showing every sign that the Liberty Dollar will indeed arise to the $50 Silver Base on Easter Sunday, March 23, 2008!
Wake up America and arise too a new future of sound money that will bring about limited government and the return of individual liberties! We are rushing head long into the future of private voluntary barter currency… regardless if the government likes it or not. If there is a god in economics… it is the marketplace. Please click HERE for all the info on the new eLD and what it can do for you and America.
In other news…
Merchant services are now available on the Shopping Cart. Now you can order and use your bank card for eLDs which are instantly put into your account, get 2008 Silver Liberty Dollars and everything else on the Shopping Cart. Unfortunately, while card service is now available… it is very expensive at 5%! Please understand that is a significant cost that Liberty Dollar must bear to provide you this service. As the vast majority of orders are place on line, that cost must be reflected in all our pricing. Just another way the power-to-be act against your interest to protect your purchasing power and support the Liberty Dollar.
I regret to inform you that the attorney I retained failed to make any progress toward the return of YOUR silver to the warehouse. In fact, Robert C. Huntley acted un-ethically and was terminated, unfortunately and unjustly he kept an unreasonably large part of the retainer. I have nothing good to say about the disgraceful attorney, Robert C. Huntley in Boise Idaho. If you know an honest attorney in Idaho, please let me know.
Regarding Ron Paul. I support Ron Paul's presidential campaign and enjoy him "popularizing"* the Liberty Dollar before Congress but his statement before the US House of Representatives on February 13, 2008 was incorrect. Congressman Paul said, "The second step to reestablishing competing currencies is to eliminate laws that prohibit the operation of private mints." There are approx. a dozen legal private mints in the United States. Osborne Mint of Cincinnati, America's oldest, dates back to 1835. Plus there is no need to legalize "private currencies". They are legal already! There is NO law against any of the private currencies including the Liberty Dollar… and we don't need any damn approval in a Republic form of government. We need a lot less government, please, Congressman Paul!
Here are two incredible videos about Hitler vs. Ron Paul:
http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Feature- ... &From=News
Annual National Tour: As we get close to "March"… it is not too early to organize an event in your area and invite me to stop by this summer. The event can be almost anything… legal. This year will be my "Tenth Annual Tour". It is sure to kick ass and be packed with lots of fun… if I am not in jail! Quite frankly, given how slow the government is… and how fast the market is running… I have already started planning the Tour. So if you would like me to stop by, please take the lead, organize an event and let me know your plans. My Tour, just in case FBI Agent Andy is reading this, usually starts in Florida, runs north to New England, Evansville, Midwest, LA, Vancouver, Idaho, Midwest, Texas, and back to Florida from Mid July to mid November, four months, driving 20,000 miles of fun, fun, fun in support of the Liberty Dollar. Please let me know if your are going to take action and participate with an event… because if I don't hear from you… you will probably not hear from me… as there is a lot happening…
If you are headed to IRS Tax Court… you may want to attend the legendary Robert Clarkson's upcoming Tax Court Preparation, March 15-16 in Columbia, South Carolina. The two day-long seminar will explain how to handle your case and conduct yourself in any court action. Visit http://www.PatriotNetwork.info for more info or contact Robert Clarkson at robert@patriotnetwork.info or 864.225.3061 in Anderson SC. Please mention the Liberty Dollar to Robert who was also raided by Agent Andy who raided the Liberty Dollar.
On a very positive note… There are many many Good Americans who had a great amount confiscated in the Raid and still see the benefit of the Liberty Dollar. Here are the unsolicited comments ofMatt Pitagora, just such an individual and fellow RCO who has made a stand with his own EVERGREEN Hallmarked Liberty Dollar:
A summary of my Liberty Dollar pilgrimage:
Thanks to a friend, I discovered REAL MONEY that is gold and silver, back 1998.
Upon completing G. Edward Griffin's chilling expose of the Federal Reserve, "Creature from Jekyll Island" in 2001, I sprung into action and immediately discovered the Liberty Dollar.
In 2004 I became an LD RCO.
In 2005 I wrote a short book entitled "The Liberty Dollar Story" which I published in January 2006, and still hand out freely to this very day (I can mail a few copies if you wish).
In February 2006 I quit my job in electronics and took over a water store (http://www.evh2o.com) so that I could better understand the Liberty Dollar from the perspective of my primary customer: the local, retail merchant.
My merchant list expanded until September 2006, when I (and all RCOs) received a letter from the United States Mint claiming that I was engaged in illegal activity per anonymous "prosecutors" within the justice department. Concurrently, the Mint published a damning public warning on their web site.
As Bernard has stated often, "merchants are chickens," which held true in that not only was it virtually impossible to add merchants, I also had merchants asking to be removed from my directory.
Thus began the interminable "wait and see" period.
I began focusing my efforts towards gaining Liberty Associates, and picked up a steady stream of discount customers, while at the same time I have encountered relative success in handing silver and copper Libertys as change to my regular retail customers.
In March 2007, the Liberty Dollar sued the U.S. Treasury and DOJ, and a glimmer of hope parted the oppressive darkness of "public servant" market intervention.
November 14th, 2007 changed it all. On that day, I personally lost, without arrest, indictment or any due process:
3203 ounces of silver
2000 ounces of copper
8 ounces of gold
This seizure of my personal assets essentially equates to the elimination of my retirement fund, although thankfully I still maintain sufficient inventory with which to keep my Liberty Dollar business functioning through these dark times.
Ironically, or appropriately, the raid has garnered more positive publicity than (arguably) the $1.2 FRNs worth of metal could have purchased, and the Ron Paul phenomenon has assisted us greatly in this regard.
Business IS good, and now that we have a new product, while continuing to maintain the moral high ground, the Liberty Dollar will ultimately prevail against the forces of "public service" who seek in vain to eliminate our Constitutionally compliant, and noble business endeavors.
Please peruse my web site in order to better understand my perspective on the Liberty Dollar. http://www.libertydollarofsanjose.org
Matthew Pitagora
hardcash4hire@yahoo.com

*Quote: "Cowardice asks the question: is it safe? Expediency asks the question: is it political? Vanity asks the question: is it popular? But conscience asks the question: is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor political, nor popular - but one must take it simply because it is right."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Thank you for your support of the Liberty Dollar - returning America to value - one dollar at a time.
Bernard von NotHaus
Monetary Architect / Editor

Click HERE to be added to furture alerts.

To be removed. Send an e-mail to
remove@libertydollar.org.
Demo.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Re: Storage in Switzerland, huh.

Post by . »

I regret to inform you that the attorney I retained failed to make any progress toward the return of YOUR silver to the warehouse. In fact, Robert C. Huntley acted un-ethically [sic] and was terminated, unfortunately and unjustly he kept an unreasonably large part of the retainer. I have nothing good to say about the disgraceful attorney, Robert C. Huntley in Boise Idaho. If you know an honest attorney in Idaho, please let me know.
Could VonNutBall's consternation be due to the fact that he's an idiot and Huntley irrevocably arrived at that very same sad conclusion in short order after minimal exposure to VonNutBall?

Is his mark Pitagora a future DogWalker-type?

After all, he's been enlightened by:
G. Edward Griffin's chilling expose of the Federal Reserve, "Creature from Jekyll Island"
Since 2001, no less. Always good to be next on the list to be taken down. Until you are.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

. wrote:
I regret to inform you that the attorney I retained failed to make any progress toward the return of YOUR silver to the warehouse. In fact, Robert C. Huntley acted un-ethically [sic] and was terminated, unfortunately and unjustly he kept an unreasonably large part of the retainer. I have nothing good to say about the disgraceful attorney, Robert C. Huntley in Boise Idaho. If you know an honest attorney in Idaho, please let me know.
Could VonNutBall's consternation be due to the fact that he's an idiot and Huntley irrevocably arrived at that very same sad conclusion in short order after minimal exposure to VonNutBall?

Is his mark Pitagora a future DogWalker-type?

After all, he's been enlightened by:
G. Edward Griffin's chilling expose of the Federal Reserve, "Creature from Jekyll Island"
Since 2001, no less. Always good to be next on the list to be taken down. Until you are.
uh, is this the same Robert C. Huntley that was an Idaho supreme court justice during the 80's, twice the democratic gubernatorial nominee, and now a prominent lawyer? Something tells me Mr. Huntley told vannuthouse the truth about his situation, and now he's pissed off. I doubt Mr. Huntley would act unethically, besides, I'll side the respected attorney over a huckster any day.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Switzerland is so last week.

The current banker of choice is Lichtenstein. (See this article from yesterday's NY Times.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

FLASH: Without a doubt, the BIG News is the electronic Liberty Dollar is Back! I am thrilled to announce that the NEW eLibertyDollar (eLD) - Liberty Dollar in digital form - is now available. Very new. Very improved. Check out these key features:
• Low rates based on silver spot
Yeah, like my credit card rate is "based on" the federal reserve base rate. It's called cost plus.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit

Post by grixit »

LPC wrote:Switzerland is so last week.

The current banker of choice is Lichtenstein. (See this article from yesterday's NY Times.)
Several years ago i read that you can now rent Lichtenstein. $750,000 a day, 4 day minimum. I wonder what activities would be included? Hmm, skiing, eating and sleeping in the old ducal palace, issuing a comemorative stamp, declaring war on San Marino, casting a vote in the UN. Oh hey, you could naturalize yourself. They should advertise this, sucker some tps into thinking it would make htem exempt from US taxes.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, if this doesn’t lend credence to the money laundering charge I don’t think anything will. How much you wanta bet they don’t have the necessary licenses to be doing this either, and a bunch more of their customers/suckers are going to get taken again.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LDE

Post by LDE »

OK, electronic money "backed by silver"? Isn't electronic money totally the opposite of what they purport to achieve: an economy based on hard money?

But it's convertible back into FRNs. So, let's see, what happens if the price of silver goes up? I spend something like $16 to buy L20, then the "price resets" so that my L20 is now a new L50—how much can I convert that back into in FRNs? Somehow I think it's not going to be, say, $37.50.

And can I really draw on this account using an ordinary credit card? That doesn't seem likely.

We're really in Alice's Wonderland now. I'd be much better off converting my money to Swiss francs.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I personally think von Nuthouse has really gone off the deepend at this point. What amuses me is that there are enough sufficiently stupid, reality challenged individuals out there to fall for this latest line of nonsense, and when he things he has enough cash he can do a Doug Cameron and disappear. He will find another excuse of why he can’t fulfill the latest round of orders, to go with the first batch. As I said previously, if this doesn’t clinch the money laundering charges, I don’t know hat will.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Swiss bank accounts?

:snooty: That is soooooo 80s!
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
LPC

Post by LPC »

LDE wrote:OK, electronic money "backed by silver"? Isn't electronic money totally the opposite of what they purport to achieve: an economy based on hard money?

But it's convertible back into FRNs. So, let's see, what happens if the price of silver goes up?
Then you can see *exactly* how much you have lost by holding "Liberty Dollars."
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

March 07, 2008

WARNING! The G-boys are back! This time they are attacked the peaceful town of Asheville, North Carolina. As you may recall, on May 15, 2007 we reported "G-Boys Roust Liberty Dollar" when they attacked Mark Lightfoot's crafts and jewelry business in Lexington Kentucky.

Now, despite the lack of any complaint from a resident or business in Western North Carolina, US Secret Service and the FBI agents have launched a thorough investigation into the use of the Liberty Dollar in the Asheville area. Beginning April 3, rogue agents have tracked down people one by one from the easily available list of merchants and demanded answers regarding their use of the Liberty Dollar.

When asked about the reasons for the investigation and the frivolous use of taxpayer money, their response was:

1. That the Liberty Dollar is flirting with counterfeit laws
2. That the Liberty Dollar is not regulated by the government
3. That widespread use of the Liberty Dollar would further weaken the already weak US government issued dollar

The ridiculousness of their "reasoning"… let along the law is… well… unreasonable! First, the Liberty Dollar does not "flirt" and is certainly not counterfeit. Second, like most businesses, the government does not regulate the Liberty Dollar. So what? Third, at a time when the government is spending a BILLION dollars a day on war alone, the thought that somehow a few Liberty Dollars per day would have any impact on the US dollar is beyond logic.

Fortunately, many Asheville merchants have called Kevin Innes, the local RCO, to report their "interrogation" by the G-boys with tones of incredulity in their voice. They also commented that their time was being wasted by government employees questioning them about the local currency and applauded Kevin for his efforts to promote a money that was good for the community, with integrity.

Each merchant was asked if they had any Liberty Dollars and, at least on one occasion, when the merchant said they had a Liberty Dollar, the officer stated that it was "contraband" and "asked" that it be turned over to them. Which the merchant did! Without a receipt or fair market compensation, the merchant's property was stolen! All this without the "officer" identifying himself or serving a search or seizure warrant!

Please note: While I am not an attorney, you are not required to give any information to any government agent unless you have been summoned to court and you are told to answer questions while under oath and even then, you cannot be forced to give any info against yourself or your spouse. There is absolutely no requirement to surrender any possession without each item being specifically mentioned in a seizure warrant signed by a judge and that it directly relates to a criminal investigation.

With such tactics and abuse of office I am forced to change the "G" in G-boys from little government boys with big badges to goons with little brains. People are not tolerating such gross misbehavior and thief of their property! Nor should you! Please report all such incidents to the Liberty Dollar.

I consider the actions of these government agents as a direct interference and disruption of Kevin Innes' honest RCO business activities through slander, harassment and intentional misrepresentation of the law. This assault on Kevin's business is clearly a violation of his First Amendment Right to use the Liberty Dollar as "expressive conduct". Shall we band together or be assaulted one by one? You may be next.

Such obvious action is a subversive effort to influence the "jury pool" before the Grand Jury meets and my subsequent trial to follow in Asheville. It is also obvious that the government does not have a case and are trying very hard to get one together. It now appears that the government is running scared. And that can be very dangerous. As the US dollar collapses… though that is NOT the intent of the Liberty Dollar… this situation will get worse. Be forewarned: we, our money and the government are entering a very dangerous time. Tyranny ahead! Look out!

If approached by a G-boy please treat him/her with respect and get the agent's name or badge number. You need NOT give any additional info. Please report any such incident to Liberty Dollar: 888.LIB.DOLLAR or 888.421.6181.

On a happier note: Liberty Dollar is set to Move Up to the $50 Silver Base! Two weeks from today, the Liberty Dollar will respond to higher silver prices Move Up from the $20 to the $50 Base. And while the empty heads argue that move is too big, the Liberty Dollar is expressively designed mirror the Federal Reserve denominations and put you ahead of "inflation" so you can profit. You cannot profit when you are behind inflation!

Doesn't it just make sense that when the underlying commodity that backs the currency increases in value, shouldn't the purchasing power of that currency also increase in value? Of course. And isn't that the essence of an inflation proof currency? Absolutely! In fact, when you think about it, the only way the Liberty Dollar can accommodate higher commodity prices is to increase its Face Value. And that is why the Liberty Dollar is set to Move Up to the $50 Silver Base on Easter Sunday, March 23, 2008.

Do you what to TWO AND HALF TIMES YOUR MONEY?! Get some Liberty Dollars before March 23, 2008. The Move Up is just two weeks away. Please visit http://www.LibertyDollar.org or call 888.LIB.DOLLAR or 888.421.6181. Please be forewarned that our phone and email service is a bit slow as the office struggles to keep up.

Funds postmarked or received before Sunday, March 23 will be accepted at the current market rate. Thanks again for all your support.

Immediately following the Move Up, you can exchange your $10 or $20 Base currency for the new $50 Base. As your silver needs to be melted, rolled, blanked and coined into one of four sizes of the new $50 Base Libertys, there is a reminting fee. This fee varies with the size of the Silver Liberty. PLEASE NOTE: Special reduced reminting fees are available on all four Liberty Dollars for 30 DAYS. All material received or postmarked before April 22 will be reissued at the Special Reduced rates.

$50 Remint Rate Schedule

Liberty Regular Remint Rate Special Remint Rate for 30 Days
$50 $5.00 $4.00
$20 $3.00 $2.00
$10 $2.00 $1.50
$5 $1.50 $1.25

If you wish to convert ounces of Liberty Dollars into different denominations the formula for the reminting fee (in addition to the silver) is: Base Value divided by Face Value multiplied by the ounces to be converted multiplied by the reminting rate.

For example: Using the Special Remint rate: If you wished to convert 3 ounces into $10 Libs, the math is: 50 divided by 10 X 3 X $1.50 = $22.50 USD total or silver at spot.

PLEASE NOTE: The Special Remint Rate expires at midnight on April 22. 2008.

On a very serious note: I regret to tell you that most likely Sarah Bledsoe will not be returning to work after recovering from her surgery. This leaves the Evansville Office empty. I regret that temporarily you will most likely experience poor to non-existent phone and email service… as I struggle to deal with the latest problems. Mail Order will continue… but maybe not from Evansville. The Liberty Dollar needs some help…Do you have a background in business? Are you business savvy? Like the Liberty Dollar? Want to stand up for your right to "just weights and measures"? Not afraid of the G-boys? I know that is a tall bill, but I simply cannot do it all. Please contact me if you can help.

If you placed an order and have not received it, please send an email to Order@LibertyDollar.org< and someone will reply asap.

On a positive note: We have a new bank account. Please make out your checks to LIBERTY NUMISMATICS… or just LIBERTY and mail your orders to the same address: Liberty Numismatics. 225 N. Stockwell Rd. Evansville. IN. 47715.

Second Warning! The time to become a Liberty Associate for FREE is coming to a close with the Move Up. Previously it cost $250. But until the Move Up you can become a LA for FREE. You now have only two weeks until the cost to become a Liberty Associate Moves Up to $500.

You may become a Liberty Associate for FREE by signing up for the Class Action Lawsuit before March 23rd. After March 23, it will cost $500 to become a Liberty Associate. So I encourage you to get your Liberty Dollars at a discount and earn $200 for each new Liberty Associate you sponsor… by becoming a LA for FREE NOW.

Move Up Party has yet to be determined. While many people have inquired about how to help the Office in Evansville, no plans has been made as we rush towards the Move Up to the $50 Base. Stay tuned.

BIG Thanks again for your support of the Liberty Dollar - dedicated to returning America to value - one dollar at a time.

Bernard von NotHaus
Monetary Architect / Editor
Demo.
LDE

Libby the flirt

Post by LDE »

First, the Liberty Dollar does not "flirt"
Yes, that's why the "G-boys" have stopped winking at her.

So, my question for the merchants in Asheville who accept this "currency" is this: When the face value goes up to $50, does that mean I can buy US$50 worth of goods with one? Or what?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Monday March 17, 2008

WOW!!! The Liberty Dollar will definitely Move Up to the $50 Silver Base rather serendipitously on Easter Sunday, March 23. With the 30 Day Moving Average at $18.40 there is no alternative. And of course the fools at the fed are meeting on Tuesday to douse more gasoline on the inflationary fire of their own making.

All of this is much like the French Revolution as the wise, good men of Paris engineered the Reign of Terror. In the beginning Mirabeau and other idiots who favored fiat paper money insisted that patriotism would lead people to keep the money. Later Cambon insisted that the assignat currency was perfect. Ultimately everything was tried to keep it together. In the end the Committee of Public Safety butchered over 1900 people in one month! Most of them were merchants who refused the damn wo! rthless currency! The people started complaining that they couldn't buy food… because the merchants were dead! Then Napoleon came to power.
Now there are a bunch of high-minded idiots in charge of the US dollar… and we will all suffer. Not just American but the whole world. Get out of the US dollar while you still can. Sell asap and buy silver. Of course not many people will do that. It was the same with the hyperinflationary German mark before Hitler came to power.

The same hyperinflationary cycle occurred in China after World War II and Mao came to power. Click HERE to read "Inflation through History."

Our national idiots know not what they are doing or else they are traitors. It matters not unless America's rises to the occasion and Liberty lights the way out of the monetary quagmire. Without this beacon, t! he unfortunate outcome will be that the stupid masses will ! cry out for order and a new tyrant will come to power.

Yes, you can buy silver cheaper than the Liberty Dollar. Yes, silver will cover your ass but bullion will do nothing to solve our great country's monetary problems. We need a value based currency. That is why the Liberty Dollar was specifically designed to function on a one to one basis with the US dollar - regardless of how low the US dollar goes or how high the silver goes… the Liberty Dollar was designed to be there.

Ten years ago when silver was $5 per ounce, the Liberty Dollar was introduced at the $10 Silver Base. Of course some idiots argued that the Liberty Dollar was a rip off at "twice the price of silver!" Those same one ounce 1998 Silver Libertys are now selling for up to $700 on eBay!

Now, silver is flirting with $25 ounce and the Liberty Dollar is Moving Up to the $50 Silver Base… sure enough the same idiot intelligentsia still don! 't have a clue. God help us!
This is your last notice to get the Liberty Dollar at the $20 Silver Base. Please do what is right for yourself and our country. Please support the Liberty Dollar. Get some today! Deadline is Midnight, Saturday, March 22, 2008.

Please be aware that AlertPay on our shopping cart is total trash! You cannot spend over $100 unless you are approved and that is a very painful experience. Your BEST option is to send check, money order, or wire if over $5000 to Liberty Numismatics… or simply made out to "LIBERTY" as we have a new bank account.

Liberty Numismatics
225 N. Stockwell Road
Evansville. IN. 47715

Wire funds to:
Integra Bank
21 S.E. Third Street
Evansville. IN. 47708
ABA Routing NO: 086300025
Account NO: 7810349683

Please bear in mind that I am the only person here… calling is the last! thing you want to do. All funds must be initiated before m! idnight and may be declined due to market conditions.
Please do not let the US Government Steal Your Property
If you have at least one paper or electronic Liberty Dollar, I encourage you to write US Attorney Thomas Ascik who is in charge of the forfeiture and auction of your property of Liberty Dollars that was seized by the FBI on November 14, 2007. If you do not want to lose your property, I strongly urge you to send the attached letter or something very similar to it to the US Attorney. There is no need to be abusive... "He is just doing his job"... but he needs to know that there are THOUSANDS of people like you that want to be kept informed by being placed on the government "service list". So please US mail your letter to US Attorney Thomas Ascik ASAP. No need to send it Certified... but if you want to add your personal note... keep it brief... as it will be a waste of your time... as he will probably no! t even read it... such is "our" !@#$#@! government!

SAMPLE LETTER TO THE US ATTORNEY ASCIK:

Thomas Ascik, Esq.
Assistant United States Attorney
100 Otis Street
Ashville, NC 28801
Phone: 828.271.4661

Dear Mr. Ascik,

I understand that you are in charge of the forfeiture and auction of the material seized in the Liberty Dollar investigation.

Please know that I am a holder of Warehouse Receipts and/or electronic Liberty Dollars and you are in possession of my lawful property.

Please be informed that I am most definitely an interested party and hereby request that you keep me informed as to every step of the process to forfeit and auction any of the material seized as required by law regarding the Liberty Dollar investigation.

Therefore, I hereby request you add me to the government's 'service list' for all pleadings and all other developments filed regarding Liberty D! ollar forfeiture action.

I further demand you return! all mat erial seized at Sunshine Mint immediately so I can redeem my Warehouse Receipts and/or electronic Liberty Dollars and enjoy my property.

Please confirm receipt of this letter.

Sincerely,
(your name AND address)

END SAMPLE LETTER

Thank you during these difficult times. For it is only by banding together and adopting a free and independent currency that provides us with "just weights and measures" will we be able to throw off the yoke of a manipulated monetary/tax system and generate a peaceful and prosperous society.

Thanks for all your efforts in returning America to value - one Liberty Dollar at a time!

Bernard von NotHaus
Monetary Architect/Editor

* PS: If you have not read “Fiat Money Inflation in France” by Andrew Dickson White… read it! Very short, powerful, timely book of only 112 pages!
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

WOW!!! The Liberty Dollar will definitely Move Up to the $50 Silver Base rather serendipitously on Easter Sunday, March 23.
I don't see what nibbling on the ears of egg laying little bunny rabbits have to do with the Liberty Dollar. Unless the bunnies are made of silver and their reproductive habits are a parallel to the inflation of the Liberty Dollar.
With the 30 Day Moving Average at $18.40 there is no alternative.
There is: keep the boy Libbies and the girl Libbies separated.
And of course the fools at the fed are meeting on Tuesday to douse more gasoline on the inflationary fire of their own making.
Are they enacting a law that prevents you from separating the Libbies?
All of this is much like the French Revolution as the wise, good men of Paris engineered the Reign of Terror.
BUNNY WARFARE! Feel the wrath of the bunnies! Cry out in fear as they ransack your gardens in droves! Sleep with one eye open lest they hop into your room and stomp on your chests until you can't breathe anymore! Lucky rabbit's foot my ass!
Our national idiots know not what they are doing or else they are traitors. It matters not unless America's rises to the occasion and Liberty lights the way out of the monetary quagmire. Without this beacon, t! he unfortunate outcome will be that the stupid masses will ! cry out for order and a new tyrant will come to power.
Let me get this straight: Either our leaders are clueless or traitors (as if they can't be both); we're all stupid unless we buy Libbies; masses crying out for order means nothing unless they have Libbies in their pocket; and the only way to stop a new tyrant from coming to power is to buy Libbies. Bunnack Obunny, Bunnary Clintbunn, and John McBunny for President! See, at this point the only reason to have a sack full of Libbies in the revolution is to whack your attacker upside the head. I can do the same thing with a Mag-Lite.
Yes, you can buy silver cheaper than the Liberty Dollar. Yes, silver will cover your ass
Hmmm, cheaper and covers my ass, you say? Silver undies, while a wonderful idea in theory, sounds awfully heavy and uncomfortable. It would have to be marketed as a novelty item.
but bullion will do nothing to solve our great country's monetary problems. We need a value based currency. That is why the Liberty Dollar was specifically designed to function on a one to one basis with the US dollar - regardless of how low the US dollar goes or how high the silver goes… the Liberty Dollar was designed to be there.
Sum up for the umpteenth time. Libby functions one-to-one with the US dollar and is based on the price of silver - in US dollars. When the US Dollar inflates, it causes the price of silver to inflate, causing the Libby to inflate.
Those same one ounce 1998 Silver Libertys are now selling for up to $700 on eBay!
I looked at the open transactions. Highest is $16 so far. I'd look at the closed listings, but I can never remember my username and password. So, yeah, it's selling for "up to" $700. Much in the same way that my buffalo nickel from the 1800s can be sold for up to $500 or so dollars. But much like the Libby, it's not worth that amount.
Now, silver is flirting with $25 ounce
Naw, it's just had too much to drink.
Please be aware that AlertPay on our shopping cart is total trash! You cannot spend over $100 unless you are approved and that is a very painful experience.
I had no idea that AlertPay instituted the anal probe policy. Observer, has Conspiracy Central heard about this? I'm a little behind on my paperwork.
Please bear in mind that I am the only person here… calling is the last! thing you want to do.
Call, don't call. No answer either way.
All funds must be initiated before m! idnight and may be declined due to market conditions.
Midnight in what timezone, dipstick?
Please do not let the US Government Steal Your Property
Too late.
Sample Letter to USA wrote:I further demand you return! all mat erial seized at Sunshine Mint immediately so I can redeem my Warehouse Receipts and/or electronic Liberty Dollars and enjoy my property.
Do you plan on taking your silver out to dinner and a movie?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

CaptainKickback wrote: It'd probably be a real thrill and honor to have Webhick dressed as a Bunny* hop into my room.......

* - as in Playboy bunny costume
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Posting pictures of our reluctant infantry will not save anyone from the impending raids, RyanMcC. You better make sure you know how to scruff one of those fat bastards. :)
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

> Bernard von NotHaus <bernard@...> wrote: Attention: Everyone who
ordered Copper Ron Paul Dollars and did not
> receive them.
>
> I would like to introduce you to Jerry Collette, who is mounting a case
> to get the Copper Ron Paul Dollars back. While Jerry did not order any
> Coppers, he is certain there is good legal ground to recover all of the
> seized Ron Paul Dollars that presents a unique political speech issues
> and should make their return easier than the other material that was
> seized.
>
> Jerry is the founder and director of the Libertarian Legal Fund,
> http://www.libertarianlegal.org. He is currently serving as the interim
> attorney general for the provisional government of the Republic of
> Lakotah, under libertarian Indian activist Russell Means and was the
> manager of the legal team for the Ron Paul Blimp.
>
> In addition to your prayers and funding, Jerry needs people who
> purchased copper Ron Paul Dollars, but were not delivered as they were
> seized by the FBI, to assign some of your rights to him so he will have
> standing and pursue his First and Fourth Amendment case. The more Ron
> Paul Dollars he has the rights to, the bigger impression this will make
> in the press. His point is that if he can get some returned, they will
> all be returned.
>
> More details about this project are at:
> http://www.libertarianlegal.org/recover_rp_dollars.html.
>
> Bernard
Demo.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Jerry needs people who purchased copper Ron Paul Dollars, but were not delivered as they were seized by the FBI,
Translation:

The coins that were seized belonged to you, and not me, so don't expect any refunds from me for coins you never received.
Dan Evans
grixit

Post by grixit »

webhick wrote: Let me get this straight: Either our leaders are clueless or traitors (as if they can't be both); we're all stupid unless we buy Libbies; masses crying out for order means nothing unless they have Libbies in their pocket; and the only way to stop a new tyrant from coming to power is to buy Libbies. Bunnack Obunny, Bunnary Clintbunn, and John McBunny for President! See, at this point the only reason to have a sack full of Libbies in the revolution is to whack your attacker upside the head. I can do the same thing with a Mag-Lite.
Well at least Bun Paul, Mike Hoppibee, John Earwards, Mitt Cony, Fred Flopsy, and Rabbit Guiliani are no longer nibbling at the public cabbage patch.

Yes, you can buy silver cheaper than the Liberty Dollar. Yes, silver will cover your ass
Hmmm, cheaper and covers my ass, you say? Silver undies, while a wonderful idea in theory, sounds awfully heavy and uncomfortable. It would have to be marketed as a novelty item.
No no no. Not silver bullion, silver sequins! Sew them to your leotard and you can be the Silver Swerver, the belly dancing freedom fighter who can knock any tyrant into the gutter wiht a single gleaming hip bump.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper