The Brown Supporter Trial

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: The Brown Supporter Trial

Post by The Observer »

JD-Spydo actually flirts with sanity here:
If the Federal Marshall was scolded by the Federal Court judge for obviously lying then why doesn't Reno's attorney make a motion for this piece crap to be slammed with perjury charges.
Excellent question, Mr. Spydo - if Mr. Reno's attorney isn't filing a motion, it might just mean that no perjury happened.
This is truly an abomination that he got on the stand and blatantly lied and bore "false witness" against a decent and brave American patriot but it is more an abomination that they don't press perjury charges against this piece of sewage. These Federal goon Judas goats are the ones that belong in prison and we need to explore possibilites of either filing lawsuits against them or trying to get them indicted by their own fraternity of scum.

Instead Spydo opts for Plan B.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

I stuck my head in the Courtroom today and got to see part of the show. For a three ring circus, things were pretty calm. Lots of cool guns on a cart, cool techno-lawyer toys, and a judge with ZERO patience.

Lawyer: Did you have any interactions with members of law enforcement on that date?
Witness: No.
Lawyer: Did you have any interactions with the US Marshal's office on that date?
Judge: You already asked that question when you asked about members of law enforcement.

I meet Demos and Scoop and chatted very briefly (and mostly quietly) with them.

As for the question posed earlier about how hot is Scoop,
Agent Observer

Post by Agent Observer »

The Observer Wrote:
JD-Spydo actually flirts with sanity here:
If the Federal Marshall was scolded by the Federal Court judge for obviously lying then why doesn't Reno's attorney make a motion for this piece crap to be slammed with perjury charges.
Excellent question, Mr. Spydo - if Mr. Reno's attorney isn't filing a motion, it might just mean that no perjury happened.
This is truly an abomination that he got on the stand and blatantly lied and bore "false witness" against a decent and brave American patriot but it is more an abomination that they don't press perjury charges against this piece of sewage. These Federal goon Judas goats are the ones that belong in prison and we need to explore possibilites of either filing lawsuits against them or trying to get them indicted by their own fraternity of scum.
Instead Spydo opts for Plan B.
Poor Spydo. It must be terrifying to live in a world ruled by paranoid delusions. He certainly likes to embellish his adjectives, though. This guy strikes me as a real life "40 Year Old Virgin" living in his mother's basement, making up catchy sounding phrases and descriptions in an effort to push his "tough guy" persona on the world of anonymous avatars and electrons.
Agent Observer

Post by Agent Observer »

Please let me know that Scoop is a) hot, b) is into older guys (say age 46) who c) live in Orange County CA and d) sport moustache and goatee.....
In other words, "Does Scoop like hippies?"

Sorry, couldn't resist.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Sentences we wished had been finished:
ErsatzAnatchist wrote:As for the question posed earlier about how hot is Scoop,
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:I stuck my head in the Courtroom today and got to see part of the show. For a three ring circus, things were pretty calm. Lots of cool guns on a cart, cool techno-lawyer toys, and a judge with ZERO patience.

Lawyer: Did you have any interactions with members of law enforcement on that date?
Witness: No.
Lawyer: Did you have any interactions with the US Marshal's office on that date?
Judge: You already asked that question when you asked about members of law enforcement.

I meet Demos and Scoop and chatted very briefly (and mostly quietly) with them.

As for the question posed earlier about how hot is Scoop,
If only I had known spies would be coming to scope me out today! If it's any indication, Ed Brown has called me a "semi-fox," but chastised me for my habit of "dressing down."
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

The front row of the courtroom was all Quatloos - ErsatzAnatchist, Scoop, Demo, and EliotNess, in that order.
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Scoop wrote: If it's any indication, Ed Brown has called me a "semi-fox," but chastised me for my habit of "dressing down."
And as Shaun Kranish has stated - ""The big thing is that Ed [Brown] is not really a guy to exaggerate."

(Credit webhick for keeping that quote alive)
ErsatzAnatchist

LPC wrote:Sentences we wished had been finished:
ErsatzAnatchist wrote:As for the question posed earlier about how hot is Scoop,
Did I not finish that sentence? Perhaps my computer hiccuped. :whistle:

Well, at the risk of being shallow, Scoop is
ErsatzAnatchist

Agent Observer wrote:The Observer Wrote:

This guy strikes me as a real life "40 Year Old Virgin" living in his mother's basement, making up catchy sounding phrases and descriptions in an effort to push his "tough guy" persona on the world of anonymous avatars and electrons.
Are you talking about "I own two cars, a house, googols of money and my own hot tub" CaptainKickback? :twisted:

Pardon me while I duck and run. . . .
ErsatzAnatchist

CaptainKickback wrote: And did I mention it was sunny and 72 here today? :twisted:
:angrybird:

I used to live in Tucson before I moved to NH. This snow thing sucks. :@#$:
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

CaptainKickback wrote:Please let me know that Scoop is a) hot, b) is into older guys (say age 46) who c) live in Orange County CA and d) sport moustache and goatee..... :D :twisted: :whistle:
I thought you had a thing for Webhick.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
ErsatzAnatchist

I was in Court when Walker Texas Ranger was recalled to the stand. I had to leave before he could testify. I am looking forward to Demos update of today's events.
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

CaptainKickback wrote:Getting back on track, even with the snow, when can we expect the next update on the day's court proceedings.

Will we read about the return of Walker, U.S. Marshal? Thrill as we read of one of the defendants having a complete nuclear meltdown in court? Stay tuned kids.
I can provide a brief preview. You will get two more days of Walker updates. Cross examination continues tomorrow.

No meltdowns to date.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:I used to live in Tucson before I moved to NH.
I wondered if he moved to NH to join Operation Live Free or Die.

Not a serious question but rather more like a 'dig.'
ErsatzAnatchist

Weather Forecast for you :@#$: that live in warmer climates:

Tonight: Rain and snow showers this evening, becoming all snow overnight. Low around 30F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 2 inches.

Tomorrow: Cloudy with snow. High 37F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 4 to 6 inches of snow expected. :angrybird:

Ron Paul, why did you bring me to New Hampshire? :brickwall:
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

CaptainKickback wrote:Getting back on track, even with the snow, when can we expect the next update on the day's court proceedings.

Will we read about the return of Walker, U.S. Marshal? Thrill as we read of one of the defendants having a complete nuclear meltdown in court? Stay tuned kids.
Cap'n, you should know that Demo is a slow and determined writer. After all, she has probably only finished writing 6,194 pages of her book. :twisted:
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I think I'm reaching the apex of interest in what happens to the typical misguided fool who deliberately puts his dumb a** in this kind of situation on behalf of someone who is allegedly "fighting the good fight" against the powers that be.

If they really thought the cause was worth it, they would be embroiled in their own tax cases, not playing GI Joe/commando on behalf of convicted felons.

Now they're nothing more than doubly stupid. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

It should be up in about a half hour or so. I was out partying with Webhick and Scoop and just got "home".
Demo.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:

It should be up in about a half hour or so. I was out partying with Webhick and Scoop and just got "home".
Man, its a regular Quatloospalooza up there. Sounds like fun. Are we breaking some sort of record for Quatloosians at a trial?

Ersazt - you're killing the male quatloosians just so you know. :evil: And I feel you on the weather we got two inches of snow yesterday....geez I hate snow.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown