The Brown Supporter Trial

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: The Brown Supporter Trial

Post by Famspear »

Yall jess need tuh come down he-yah tuh sowuth Texas.....

Current temps, Friday morning

Houston 72 degrees F.
San Antonio 69
Corpus Christi 72
Brownsville 73
Austin 70

By contrast, way up nawth, up theah a ways ("up north" means "Dallas") 57 degrees. Too cold.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

CK wrote:
California's the place you oughta be....... another lousy 72 degree, sunny, slight breeze day, low to mid-80s in the desert. Beaches, surf, sand, yachting and the Dodgers celebrating their years in L.A. with exhibition games in the Coliseum which will set single game attendance records that may never, ever be broken.
Did the Dodgers play regular season games in the Coliseum in the late 50s for a while before Dodger Stadium was ready? And what's the configuration on the fences in the Coliseum? I mean, would it be about 800 miles from home plate to the dead center field fence?

I remember reading that the old Polo Grounds in New York had a really deep center field fence.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Tangent warning....thread will be split if weather and baseball talk isn't kept to a minimum.

Thanks,

The Management.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Sorry about that.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

UGA Lawdog wrote:Any person in possession of a pic of Scoop, or a link thereto, shall post same immediately or be subject to the contempt powers of this court.

It is so ordered.

/s/ The Lawdog
District Judge for the State of Quatloos
Calaveras County

This is all I have. HTH.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Dezcad wrote:
UGA Lawdog wrote:Any person in possession of a pic of Scoop, or a link thereto, shall post same immediately or be subject to the contempt powers of this court.

It is so ordered.

/s/ The Lawdog
District Judge for the State of Quatloos
Calaveras County

This is all I have. HTH.
Interesting. That was the picture I used to recognize her in Court.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Seriously guys...Scoop is going to think that were a bunch of old pervs. Please tell me we're not so fixated by this that were going to find a picture of her by google-imaging her name. I mean that would just be way over the line and prove that we can't let this issue go. Besides we're digressing on this issue, and losing the point of the thread. :whistle:
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Imalawman wrote:Seriously guys...Scoop is going to think that were a bunch of old pervs. Please tell me we're not so fixated by this that were going to find a picture of her by google-imaging her name. I mean that would just be way over the line and prove that we can't let this issue go. Besides we're digressing on this issue, and losing the point of the thread. :whistle:
Scoop is a total hottie and I have pictures.

In fact, the three quatloos chicks ended up in jail last night as cell mates.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Elaine is coming to New Hampshire to testify:

http://www.redcrayons.net/renoelaine.pdf
Demo.
ErsatzAnatchist

Demosthenes wrote:Elaine is coming to New Hampshire to testify:

http://www.redcrayons.net/renoelaine.pdf
They picked an appropriate date for her to testify.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Elaine is coming to New Hampshire to testify
For the prosecution or the defense?

And doesn't she realize that anything she says may incriminate her as to the additional charges she may face?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Dr. Caligari wrote:

And doesn't she realize that anything she says may incriminate her as to the additional charges she may face?
For the defense, of course. And she is most definitely not smart enough to shut up.
Demo.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

News from the weird:

At 4:43 pm today, "Show us the Inherent Law: Quest for Fair Trial in Concord NH" suddenly realized that Danny Riley's trial was underway. The blog refers to this self-sacrificing patriot as "Ed Brown's Dog Walker," as if he is facing decades in prison for enabling a dog to defecate.

The blog contains a link to Alex Jones's site which, in a report on the video of Riley being tazered, describes the trial to date as follows:
Steve Watson wrote:So far the court has been provided emails and heard recordings of Riley and the other men, which the prosecution says prove their intent to acquire weapons and instigate violence at the Brown property.

However, there has been no forensic evidence showing weapons and explosives were handled by any of the men.
This is disingenuous at best, and lying at worst.

Unless I have totally misunderstood Demo's reports, the government has presented evidence that each of the defendants *purchased* weapons that were later found at the Brown residence. There was no DNA evidence linking the defendants to the bombs, but that's irrelevant. To say that the evidence is that there was "intent to acquire weapons" and "no forensic evidence showing weapons and explosives were handled by any of the men" is a ridiculous summary of the evidence to date.

Bill Riley's reports on his brother's trial can be found at http://danrileyld.blogspot.com/
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

LPC wrote:Unless I have totally misunderstood Demo's reports, the government has presented evidence that each of the defendants *purchased* weapons that were later found at the Brown residence. There was no DNA evidence linking the defendants to the bombs, but that's irrelevant. To say that the evidence is that there was "intent to acquire weapons" and "no forensic evidence showing weapons and explosives were handled by any of the men" is a ridiculous summary of the evidence to date.
From where I sit, it would be accurate to say that there has been "no forensic evidence" linking the men to the pipe bombs, gunpowder grenades or zipguns, which make up the majority of the destructive devices in evidence. There has been pretty thorough accounting of gun and Tannerite purchases, though in the case of the Tannerite, it's still unclear who mixed it and hung it from the trees.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

It's my understandind that the "what" has been presented so far, and the "who" "when" and "why" will come from Bob Wolffe's testimony.
Demo.
ErsatzAnatchist

Demosthenes wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:

For the defense, of course. And she is most definitely not smart enough to shut up.
She will have an attorney appointed to represent her. This attorney will be smart enough to tell her to shut up.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

She will have an attorney appointed to represent her. This attorney will be smart enough to tell her to shut up.
Why? She has no pending charges against her.
Demo.
darling
First Mate
First Mate

Post by darling »

Demosthenes wrote:Why? She has no pending charges against her.
Shutting up will help keep things that way.

Making incriminating statements, not so much.

So if she's smart, she should plead the fifth and keep schtum. Of course, if she's smart, we wouldn't be having this discussion...

:D
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

So when exactly did Alex Jones discover skepticism? This guy has based his entire life for the last ten years on a report verified by a guy who knows a guy who lives next door to a guy who's brother-in-law once dated a girl who went to grade school with a guy who was a waiter at the Bilderburger meetings, and he said.......
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Day 5 is posted. No more Chuck Norris.

http://www.redcrayons.net
Demo.