Rick Stanley loses appeal = 6 yrs in prison

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Demosthenes wrote:California has nut jobs. Texas has armed psychotic nut jobs.
Significant factor.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Brian Rookard wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Isn't Michigan the home of "Chuckels the Clown" Conces?
Don't forget Mr CTC himself, Pete Hendrickson ... and yes, there are also a lot of tax protesting nut jobs here.
How could we possibly forget the big "P", a major source of never ending amusement and false information.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Nikki wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:California has nut jobs. Texas has heavily armed psychotic nut jobs.
Significant factor.
Never underestimate the fire-power of a Ford F-150 operated by a member of the Republic of Texas.
"My Health is Better in November."
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

Demosthenes wrote:Just go to his website http://www.stanley2002.org and click on taxes or poke around his site to learn about his recent IRS raid. His status as TP is well known.
I see.....so if they are involved in TP activity anything they do regardless if it's related to TP activity will show up in the tax section. I suppose I should start finding stories on fools who support income taxation going to prison, committing fraud, theft, being child molesters, being a public disgrace etc. etc.

Considering there are a lot more of those type of people committing those kinds of crimes and being morally repugnant I think the viewers can see how disgusting TA's can be. Far more of those than TP's.
Of course since this board isn’t objective in their motives I’m sure none of that will be allowed. Only displaying TP’s in the worst possible light is allowed here. Forget the fact that there are many more TA’s (Tax advocates) serving prison time for fraud and abuse of tax payer dollars and just general criminality.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

:roll:
Paul

Post by Paul »

Considering there are a lot more of those type of people committing those kinds of crimes and being morally repugnant I think the viewers can see how disgusting TA's can be. Far more of those than TP's.
As stevesy charges in to prove that his understanding of statistics is every bit as pitiful as his understanding of law, history, and economics.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Of course since this board isn’t objective in their motives ...
The purpose (boards, being inanimate objects, have no motives) of this forum is objective, but selective. As the title informs us (at least most of us), the purpose of this forum is the discussion of Tax Protestors, Pure Trusts, and Other Stupid De-Tax Schemes & Scams. Stanley is a tax protester. Stanley's misreading of Colorado gun laws follows the same pattern as most TP's misreading of tax laws. His believed that his interpretation of the law was superior to that of the judge's. Sound familiar?
Last edited by Quixote on Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

RELEASE: Rick's address at DRDC

For those of you who would like to write to Rick at his current location
at DRDC (Denver Reception & Diagnostic Center) here is the address:

DRDC
Richard Stanley #137125
P.O. Box 392004
Denver, CO. 80239-8004

He will be there anywhere from 1 to 3 months for testing and psychological evaluation to determine which facility they will be sending him to permanently. I will inform everyone when I know where his next move is.
Thanks again for your letters to Rick!

Pam Stanley