Sam Kennedy

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
PatriotGames

Re: Sam Kennedy

Post by PatriotGames »

Thank you Nikki..

See that folks:
No federal juridsiction under the relevant statute.

He has a perfected claim of right showing that he is not a corporate fiction, united states person who is subject to acts and statutes.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

PatriotGames wrote:Thank you Nikki..

See that folks:

He has a perfected claim of right showing that he is not a corporate fiction, united states person who is subject to acts and statutes.
No, because the institutions involved weren't FDIC insured, the statute used did not apply to the case. It has nothing to do with his "perfected claim of right."

This is the kind of nonsense that idiots love to parse and tell lies about and when some fool keeps pushing it and actually faces a court and it doesn't work, the purpose is served because it reinforces the myth that the courts are simply maintaining the corrupt status quo.

It's the equivalent of the "Are you still beating your wife?" question. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

See that folks:

Before you celebrate too much go back and read my post. Wrong Tom Schaults!
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

PatriotGames wrote:....
June 9, 1998, Florida: Emilio Ippolito, founder of the Constitutional Common Law Court in Tampa, Florida, is sentenced to 11 years in prison on multiple counts of obstructing justice and sending threatening letters.
He obviously did not have the proper knowledge and did not administrate the proper procedures of a sovereign man..
Nor do you. You're one of the people who needs to take your incredible ability to dream up mythology and apply it in another field, like medicine. Start with the do-it-yourself vasectomy. It's at least as effective as the sovereign legal BS. If you get squeamish over that, try learning to fly with Microsoft's Flight Simulator. Then steal say, a Mitsubishi MU2 for a joy ride.

Let us know how either of those turns out. :roll:
The Devil Makes Three
PatriotGames

Post by PatriotGames »

I'm deeply trying to understand everyone's take on government...
So here are my attempts to understand:

Government is defined as:
the political direction and control exercised over the actions of the members, citizens, or inhabitants of communities, societies, and states; direction of the affairs of a state, community, etc.

Society is defined as:
a voluntary association of individuals dedicated to common ends

Answer me this simple question:
If government governs a society, and a society is voluntary,
when have you or I given our consent to be governed?

I certainly do not recall giving my consent to being governed, yet somehow these statutes
apply to me.. clearly we have all been deceived; it is the name that gives them jurisdiction over you, because they own the name.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

See that folks:

Question: What's your legal authority to say, "He has a perfected claim of right showing that he is not a corporate fiction, united states person who is subject to acts and statutes?"

This is what I asked earlier. In essence, "Show me the Law that proves what you say!"

Your theories have no value unless you can back them with law. Cite legal authority showing there is such a thing as a "perfected claim of right." Cite legal authority showing there's such a thing as treating a man or woman as a "corporate fiction." Cite legal authority showing there is such a thing as a "united states person who is NOT subject to acts and statutes."

Thus far, you've done none of that. And, your explanation based on the definitions of society and voluntary miss the point entirely. Does the concept of a Constitution mean anything? Does the concept of appointing representatives to enact Law mean anything?

You're going to have to do better than throwing a few definitions together.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

CaptainKickback wrote:I disagree with you Judge....he should steal and fly an F-104 Starfighter. :twisted:

I'm pretty sure MU2's have killed more pilots. :wink:

http://www.starfighters.net/Home_Page.html
The Devil Makes Three
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

PatriotGames wrote:I'm deeply trying to understand everyone's take on government...
So here are my attempts to understand:

Government is defined as:
the political direction and control exercised over the actions of the members, citizens, or inhabitants of communities, societies, and states; direction of the affairs of a state, community, etc.

Society is defined as:
a voluntary association of individuals dedicated to common ends

Answer me this simple question:
If government governs a society, and a society is voluntary,
when have you or I given our consent to be governed?

I certainly do not recall giving my consent to being governed, yet somehow these statutes
apply to me.. clearly we have all been deceived; it is the name that gives them jurisdiction over you, because they own the name.
You really are "literacy challenged."

Why do you conveniently single out "society" as the only entity governed? By your own definition, "members, citizens, or inhabitants of communities, societies and states" are included. There is no requirement for you to join a society.

But you're still stuck with being here and you don't get to make up the rules as you go along.
The Devil Makes Three
Leftcoaster

Post by Leftcoaster »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:I disagree with you Judge....he should steal and fly an F-104 Starfighter. :twisted:

I'm pretty sure MU2's have killed more pilots. :wink:

http://www.starfighters.net/Home_Page.html
Only due to a comparitive lack of opportunity. :mrgreen:
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

This guy is putting us on. How do I know? S/He's too perfect. Every paytridiot stupid cliche appears in his/her posts. I mean, nobody believes all of this stuff.

Hey, PG, good job. Some advice, though, for the next time you try to troll a board like this: Pick your spots. Go with the "corporate fiction" stuff, fine. Or the "common law grand jury" line. Or the ol' "I never consented to be governed". Or even the "de facto governments contract jurisdiction" BS.

But not all of them. It's just not credible that anyone made of protoplasm is that dumb.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Lasagna

Post by Lasagna »

I certainly do not recall giving my consent to being governed, yet somehow these statutes apply to me.
Um, yeah buddy. That's the way law works. The law applies to you. You may THINK it doesn't, but it does. Do you know how I know? Because if you go out and break a law, you will end up either being forced to pay a fine or be thrown in prison or both. That's the definition of having a "statute apply to [you]."
I certainly do not recall giving my consent to being governed, yet somehow these statutes apply to me.. .. clearly we have all been deceived; it is the name that gives them jurisdiction over you, because they own the name.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. That's FANTASTIC. Let's break this logic down, shall we?

Part 1: PG did not give his consent to be governed.
Part II: Despite not having given his consent to be governed, somehow the law still applies to him.
Part IIi: Because the law somehow apples to him without him having given his consent to be governed, therefore the entire country has clearly been decived.
Final Answer: Because the entire country has clearly been deceived, therefore it is each individuals name on their birth certificate that gives the government power over them.

Got me convinced.
Leftcoaster

Post by Leftcoaster »

wserra wrote: It's just not credible that anyone made of protoplasm is that dumb.
you never met Robert Menard :wink:
PatriotGames

Post by PatriotGames »

Your less than intelligent response has nothing to do with, and did not answer the simple question that I asked, and we are all now dumber for having heard it..
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

PatriotGames wrote:Your less than intelligent response has nothing to do with, and did not answer the simple question that I asked, and we are all now dumber for having heard it..
Uh, PG, I have asked a very simple question a couple of times and you have failed to even address it. So it really isn't fair to complain about people not answering simple questions when you haven't bothered to answer the first simple question that was asked.

But I will give you another chance:

How are you going to be able to effect arrest and prosecution of a judge when you are sitting in a jailhouse and a prisoner yourself?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

PatriotGames wrote:..... it seems like nobody in here wants to be free.

You should notice that most of the people we criticize/ridicule on this forum have been, or now are, or soon will be in durance vile. We compare our freedom with theirs.