I believe this, no this, no wait this, no really this

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: I believe this, no this, no wait this, no really this

Post by wserra »

grixit wrote:One would hope that a clinical psychologist would be able to accurately trace his own attitudes and motivations.
Only if he really wants to trace them.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:Just finished reading the plea agreement. Wouldn't want to be Robert Clarkson right now...
I would certainly hope that criminal charges will soon be forthcoming against Clarkson. He's in my top five for most annoying TPs.

On another note - Is it just me or did he really give away the farm on the plea agreement. He must really want to avoid any prison at all. I don't blame him, I'm just not sure I'd want to agree to the special assessments and fraud penalties at this point....But it sure looks like he's trying to man up and take the blame for this. I hope the judge cuts him some slack.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Is there a statement from Clarkson about this case?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4