They moved Ed Brown to a new prison

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

They moved Ed Brown to a new prison

Post by Demosthenes »

Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Re: They moved Ed Brown to a new prison

Post by Dezcad »

Another forgotten "hero" of the so-called patriot movement.

Any rumors or speculations on new charges against Ed and Elaine from the "stand-off"?
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Demosthenes wrote:Sounds like a tough place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta ... ry,_Marion
Maybe he's been naughty in prison, so he's getting an "upgrade"?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Maybe he's been naughty in prison, so he's getting an "upgrade"?
I seem to recall someone posting a letter from Elaine about how Ed was refusing orders from the guards and being sent to solitary as punishment. If he kept that up, it would explain his being sent to a higher security prison.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Flashback, flashback, back in time.....the New Hampshire Union Leader:
He [Ed Brown] points his finger at Freemasons, Zionist Jews and what he says is a secret society known as the Illuminati. Brown said his extensive research shows these groups are all working together in a global conspiracy.

"We're not conspiracy theorists," Brown said, settling into a chair on his unfinished concrete porch. "We deal with conspiracy facts. Freemasonry and Judaism—that is the truth. That is the fact. That is where all the world's problems come from… I know for a fact that they're working together."
--Kristen Senz, "Brown: War is coming," New Hampshire Union Leader, August 10, 2007.

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx ... b4675dd491

As Ed Brown settles into a bunk in his finished concrete cell at Marion, Illinois, I guess Ed has us right where he wants us now. And boy, he does have lots of spare time -- for more of that "extensive research" that got him where he is today.

By the way, to whom do I complain because I haven't been receiving my periodic Illuminati newsletter? And where's the secret decoder ring I thought I was gonna get?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Famspear wrote: ...

By the way, to whom do I complain because I haven't been receiving my periodic Illuminati newsletter? And where's the secret decoder ring I thought I was gonna get?
Any Rothschild or Rockefeller is qualified to evaluate your complaint.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Famspear wrote:And where's the secret decoder ring I thought I was gonna get?
We haven't given out secret decoder rings since the late 1700's when some wiseass started putting them in cereal boxes. But we've sent you several secret imploder rings which were, incidentally, confiscated by the bomb squad.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »