Fun with Sui

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Fun with Sui

Post by LPC »

wserra wrote:But please reread part of my post, with the following emphasis:
wserra wrote:But that doesn't matter, of course. Rottweiler is clearly barking up the wrong tree.
Awright, awright, so that dog has fleas.
I read it, and I suffered for reading it, but I wasn't going to give you the pleasure of knowing how much I suffered.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Please ensure that you are seated and that all keyboard covers are in place.

Also, disconnect all van meters and other sensitive equipment.

Rottweiler has opened a new thread at Sooey
rottweiler's supreme court original action at law wrote:To: Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan
Springfield, Illinois
c.c. Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich

Please take notice of the following:

FACTUAL BACKGROUND

1. On June 9th, 2008 I received a Notice of Toll Violation VNxxxxxxxx from the Illinois Tollway Authority demanding $48.30 for unpaid tolls and $700 in assessed fines(see copy attached).

2. I am one of the people of Wisconsin, therefore, I object to the Illinois Tollway Authority's demand, under threat of extortion.

3. That demand constitutes a violation of your duty to not cause injury to my substantive rights. For instance: An Ordinance for the government of the Territory of the United States northwest of the river Ohio, July 13, 1787 and reenacted by Act of Congress of 7 August 1789(chapter 8, 1 stat. 50), Art. 4 "The navigable waters leading into the Mississippi and St. Lawrence, and the carrying places between the same, shall be common highways and forever free, as well to the inhabitants of the said territory as to the citizens of the United States, and those of any other States that be admitted into the confederacy, without any tax, impost, or duty therefor.

Magna Carta 1215, Article 41. All merchants shall have safe and secure exit from England, and entry to England, with the right to tarry there and to move about as well by land as by water, for buying and selling by the ancient and right customs, quit from all evil tolls, except (in time of war) such merchants as are of the land at war with us. And if such are found in our land at the beginning of the war, they shall be detained, without injury to their bodies or goods, until information be received by us, or by our chief justiciar, how the merchants of our land found in the land at war with us are treated; and if our men are safe there, the others shall be safe in our land.

4. The State of Illinois is in breach of it's duty to not violate my substantive rights as sworn by their officers to uphold the constitution for the United States of America.

5. By my estimate the State of Illinois has damaged me in the amount of $3000.00. The measure of those damages are as follows:
Exodus 22:1 " If a man shall steal an ox, or a sheep, and kill it, or sell it; he shall restore five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for a sheep."

6. I demand that, in good faith, the Governor and Attorney General of Illinois do their duty and pay said damages on behalf of the State of Illinois, and to so do within 60 days.

7. If the State of Illinois, Governor Blagojevich and Attorney General Madigan will not do as demanded within the alloted time, then by tacit procuration I will determine the facts, duties, and the damages owed to me.

8. If Governor Blagojevich and Attorney General Madigan do not perform as demanded, I will take lawful action to defend myself, and persons acting in concert against me, who cause or attempt to cause said injuries; to secure my substantive rights; and to redeem the damages owed to me in a United States court of record.

Please do not contact I am injured by telephone. In order to avoid any misunderstanding, all communications shall henceforth be on the record, i.e. in writing and duly served. Please serve all communications and process directly to:

June 17, 2008
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

UGA Lawdog wrote:I especially like how, in determining the amount of his alleged damages, he refers to the book of Exodus.

If there's not a Hall of Fame for "Letters Written to Government Officials by Nutballs", then there should be. And this should be in it.
I would just ask him for proof of ownership of sheep and/or oxen and to prove how many were stolen and sold/killed by the state.

Also, I would ask him to prove how many times he has attempted to leave or enter England, along with proof of purchase of air or boat fare to or from that country and proof showing that the state of Wisconsin denied him an exit/entry visa.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Nikki wrote:Please ensure that you are seated and that all keyboard covers are in place.

Also, disconnect all van meters and other sensitive equipment.

Rottweiler has opened a new thread at Sooey
rottweiler's supreme court original action at law wrote:
7. If the State of Illinois, Governor Blagojevich and Attorney General Madigan will not do as demanded within the alloted time, then by tacit procuration I will determine the facts, duties, and the damages owed to me.
Dang, I went to law school and still had to look this one up:
PROCURATION - The act by which one person gives power to another to act in his place, as he could do himself. A letter of attorney. 2. Procurations are either express or implied; an express procuration is one made by the express consent of the parties; the implied or tacit takes place when an individual sees another managing his affairs, and does not interfere to prevent it.

Procurations are also divided into those which contain absolute power, or a general authority, and those which give only a limited power. The procurations are ended in three ways first, by the revocation of the authority; secondly, by the death of one of the parties; thirdly, by the renunciation of the mandatory, when it is made in proper time and place, and it can be done without injury to the person who gave it.
buck09
Quatloosian Baron of the Unknown Statute

Post by buck09 »

rottweiler's supreme court original action at law wrote: 1. On June 9th, 2008 I received a Notice of Toll Violation VNxxxxxxxx from the Illinois Tollway Authority demanding $48.30 for unpaid tolls and $700 in assessed fines(see copy attached).

2. I am one of the people of Wisconsin, therefore, I object to the Illinois Tollway Authority's demand, under threat of extortion.
What a maroon. Knowing he's from WI sheds a little light on this. Here's some possibilities:
1. The guy had a iPass transponder, but because the state changed vehicle designations from "Passanger Vehicle" to "Automobile" (Don't ask me how or why - all I know is that it's been happening). The result is that the person unknowingly racks up fines until they get a letter. If that's the case, you have to slog your way through their toll-free, but once you eventually get a human, they'll cancel the penalties and deduct the proper toll amounts from your account.

2. This guy is a double-moron and just doesn't want to pay the FIBs for traveling through their fine state.
I’ll help them get more power at the Fed. - Ron Paul