An Ides of April Speculation

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

ElfNinosMom wrote:I still can't wrap my mind around a 51-year-old "man", formerly Special Forces, running for President of the United States and threatening a 16-year-old boy.
Do you have any reason to believe the military service claim is true? Such statements are commonly made by people whose career highlight was failing ASVAB or getting kicked out of basic training for being a psycho. I'm not saying it's a lie but it is instantly suspect under the circumstances.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Actually, I tend to disbelieve everything that nutjob says. Still, I have no proof that his military claim isn't true. Yes, it is true that a lot of people who were never in Special Forces make that claim, because they know their military records cannot be accessed by third parties, so it's very difficult to prove them wrong.

It did indeed occur to me that he may have gotten kicked out for being a psycho. I mean, look at the stuff he writes; there are definitely some screws loose. I also note that, even according to his own story, he was in for 20 years, and never made it past E-6. Something is very wrong with that picture. I've known people to make E-7 in less than half that amount of time.

He did mention joining the DAV, and if memory serves, you have to have a service-related disability to join that organization.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Tee's latest BS story is to claim his wife is deceased. He posted under "Mrs. Tee Barkdull" and tried to claim Louise is not her name, and that his wife had passed away five years ago and he had remarried.

I noted that deeds had been filed in her name (joint with his) years after her alleged death, which certainly suggests she is not deceased.

Not one to let a good fish tale go to waste, he then feigned overwhelming grief at the mere mention of her name (which I did only after he relayed a threat of physical violence against me by his wife) and telling me he hopes I burn in hell for disrespecting his late wife. :roll:

So this morning I looked her up on the Social Security Death Index, and sure enough, she's very much alive.

This guy's defiinitely a nut. I wonder what his wife would think about his claim that she's dead? Something tells me she'd be none too pleased.

If he'd lie about his wife being dead, he'd lie about anything.