Tax Evasion Gone Wild

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Tax Evasion Gone Wild

Post by Joey Smith »

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/ne ... &cset=true

Tax evasion charges add to Francis' legal woes

The 'Girls Gone Wild' entrepreneur is indicted a day after his arrest in an unrelated civil case.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

O.K. but where are the pictures? Not of the t/p but of his work. Quatloos can be like CNN and Fox and show the lurid pictures while discussing a tax evader.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

OK, here's an exemplar:

<<< DELETED >>>

Sorry, jkeeb . . .
Last edited by Joey Smith on Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Gee, thought this was a pretty clean forum. Can we remove the pic of the topless girls, please?

Or at least bleep out the wobbly bits.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

At least there should be a NSFW warning. That could land a few in trouble.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown