Brown supporters sentencing

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: Brown supporters sentencing

Post by Demosthenes »

The dimwits on the "official" Brown forum finally got wind of the sentencing:

http://makethestand.com/ftopict-2539.html
Demo.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Jason McVeigh-wannabe Gerhard's statement at his sentencing (provided by Keith Champagne):
“…I would like to appologize to the victims of my actions. wait, there are none. to this day i am still trying to figure out how a crime can be committed absent a victim. then again totalitarian governmets tend to operate outside the laws of logic.

I strongly believe that “the doctrine of non-resistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind” this belief was also shared by the men who wrote New Hampshires constitution, because it is the last sentence of Article 10, the right of revolution.

The fact that this case was brought forward instead of being thrown out on grounds of stupidity proves beyond a reasonable doubt that this is a kangaroo court. how could any man with half a brain actually consider imprisoning me for exercising my constitutional rights?

Although the thought of spending the next 15,20,30 years behind bars is not very pleasant, knowng that i committed no crime makes the time easier to bear. everytime a guard tells me that he supports my stand or a stranger sends me a card saying thank you, i know i did the right thing.

Disgust would be the ideal word to describe my feelings toward this kangaroo court and the government in general. there is no point in getting angry at the incompetent, ignorant, and corrupt government , because it is the peoples fault for allowing fools to remain in power for so long.

The American people possess the strength, intelligence, and tools necessary to throw off tyrannical government. we have done it before, and GOD willing will do so again.

Let me add that to this day the government has not presented the law requiring ed and elaine to pay the federal income tax!

Jason Louis Gerhard….”
Equal parts frickin' moron and evil.
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Wow, just wow.

So he says that he has no victims but later throws out there that nonviolent resistance is crap. So, he was planning on having victims?

Yeah, your no-longer-future-victims thank the jury for their services.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Like I said earlier, I am really, truly, and sincerely glad that he is no longer allowed to play with things that go bang or boom.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

webhick wrote:Wow, just wow.

So he says that he has no victims but later throws out there that nonviolent resistance is crap. So, he was planning on having victims?

Yeah, your no-longer-future-victims thank the jury for their services.
kind of like saying, "your honor, though I have been convicted of attempted murder, I should not be imprisoned, becuase there simply is no victim. How can you imprison me without a victim."

Retard. Enjoy the next 30 years. You are awarded no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Hi all...been out of the loop for a bit and catching up. Unbelievable. The boy had a good chance of the court of giving him some time in prison to "grow out of it" until he decided to "make the stand" while addressing the court. Now he's pretty much just taking up the air meant for productive people. Chalk up another victory for Ed, I guess.
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

In the "who will roll over first?" thread on this forum , I actually argued that Gerhard would be most likely to come to his senses and cooperate, because of his youth and relative lack of devotion to anti-tax causes.

Boy, was I wrong. Jason Gerhard is clearly way, way, way down Eric Rudolph Road and was never coming back.

Perhaps we should thank Ed Brown. He gave this sick, dangerous man a pointless cause and a dead-end standoff that allowed him to be arrested before he could fulfill his dream of becoming the next Timothy you-know-who.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

TheSaint wrote:In the "who will roll over first?" thread on this forum , I actually argued that Gerhard would be most likely to come to his senses and cooperate, because of his youth and relative lack of devotion to anti-tax causes.
I forgot about that contest. Looks like Webhick was the winner. Now to dig up some sort of Constitutional Ranger related prize. :?
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:
TheSaint wrote:In the "who will roll over first?" thread on this forum , I actually argued that Gerhard would be most likely to come to his senses and cooperate, because of his youth and relative lack of devotion to anti-tax causes.
I forgot about that contest. Looks like Webhick was the winner. Now to dig up some sort of Constitutional Ranger related prize. :?
Not really. Although I voted early I didn't think to post anything regarding the vote until after some rumors had surfaced that Bob had rolled. 'Twas not a victory.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie