Where to file all those defaults against the government

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Disilloosianed

Where to file all those defaults against the government

Post by Disilloosianed »

I am posting this in hopes that some of the other evil gubmint people will be as amused as I was. I found this while researching a tax protester:

http://peoplesrecorder.com/index.htm

On this site, for a low, low fee (of about $20 if I remember correctly) you can record all those notices of "default" against the IRS or your student loan holder that your county clerk has realized are bogus. The best part is that most of these filings, posted as pdf's contain either credit card information or the social security number of the filer. Yep....have your identity stolen...that will show those lousy clerks.
Cobalt Shiva
Black Seas Commodore Designate

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

Most of the cards are likely frozen due to a lack of payment.
Cobalt Shiva

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

William Fried is the most fun. Most of the folks on this website want the account zeroed out--he's demanding large chunks of change at extremely high interest rates.

Personally, if I were the judge, and the debtor were to present himself in my courtroom with signs of having gotten an a$$-whuppin', I'd probably say "No humans involved, case dismissed, NEXT!" :wink:
Neckbone
Quatloosian Dead Rock Star Archivist

Post by Neckbone »

Is there any connection between the "Peoples Recorder" and the International Star Registry? Sounds like a similar service being rendered.

Neckbone
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

At least the International Star Registry sends you a certificate.
Cobalt Shiva

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

I need to set up something like this. Read their terms of service. They don't promise you a damn thing except, in return for your money, to scan and post whatever goofball document you send them on their server.

Of course, they're missing a bet by only accepting PayPals from credit card deadbeats. I'd put up a site and tell them to send me FRNs at a PO drop box along with the document to be scanned and posted. "Utterly untraceable!" (Well, aside from the public document with your name, address, and credit card or social security number on it, of course, but I don't think Sooies think that many moves ahead.)
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I think TIGTA should set up a complementary site to register liens against IRS employees...
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

If you get a chance, check out the Henry Ford Hospital one. The filer defines the terms "Me" and then uses it throughout:

"Comes me......"
"Me has directed the attention of said court . . "
Last edited by Disilloosianed on Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.