Paul Andrew Mitchell Discovers the Truth about McCain

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
grammarian44

Paul Andrew Mitchell Discovers the Truth about McCain

Post by grammarian44 »

Remember Private Attorney General Paul Andrew Mitchell? We haven't heard much from him lately on the tax protestor front. Maybe that's because he is too busy trying to demonstrate that John McCain is not constitutionally qualified to run for President because he is not a U.S. citizen, just as Barack Obama is not qualified, according to the lawsuit of legal genius Philip Berg.

Mitchell has filed an Application for Leave to Intervene and for a Writ in the Nature of a Prohibition in Phil Berg's lawsuit against Obama. The point is to make McCain a part of the same lawsuit.

http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/obama/inte ... bition.htm
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Paul Andrew Mitchell Discovers the Truth about McCain

Post by notorial dissent »

When is someone going to throw a net over this nutball?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The Constitutional requirement (Art. II, §1, cl. 5) that the President be a natural born citizen has not, as far as I know, been subjected to litigation. It appears that the interpretation has been very generous. Offhand, I know of no instance of disqualification in any disputed case. In 1964, for example, the principal rivals for the Republican nomination were Barry Goldwater, who had been born in Arizona before it became a State, and George Romney (Gov of Michigan and father of Mass. Gov. Mitt Romney) who had been born in Mexico to parents who were US citizens engaged in Mormon missionary work. In fact, until Martin Van Buren became President in 1837, all the US Presidents had been born before 1776, to parents who, undoubtedly, at the time regarded themselves as loyal subjects of one of the Georgian kings.

Although not on all threes with this issue is the Supreme Court decision in Boyd v. Nebraska (1892) 143 US 135, 36 L.Ed 103, 12 S.Ct 375, in which the doubts were resolved in favor of the elected candidate for Governor of Nebraska (he had be born in Ireland and brought over as a baby) that he was a citizen for the two years preceding his election, despite claims that his father had not obtained US citizenship and therefore he was not himself a citizen.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My understanding, such as it is, is that all it takes to be "a natural born US citizen" is to be 1. born here of citizen parents, 2. born to citizen parents anywhere, or 3. born on US territory, which an embassy, and/or militatary base qualifies as. At which point, there should be no discussion of the matter, PAM and his W.A. delusions not withstanding.. I particularly like the part where he offered to substitute himself for the ineligable candidates. At which point I would consider going very quickly somewhere else.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

notorial dissent wrote:My understanding, such as it is, is that all it takes to be "a natural born US citizen" is to be 1. born here of citizen parents, 2. born to citizen parents anywhere, or 3. born on US territory, which an embassy, and/or militatary base qualifies as. At which point, there should be no discussion of the matter, PAM and his W.A. delusions not withstanding.. I particularly like the part where he offered to substitute himself for the ineligable candidates. At which point I would consider going very quickly somewhere else.
Such is my understanding as well pursuant to The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Today (March 22) FourWinds10 posted a long message sent by P.A.M. to his followers, telling them, in a very authoritative tone, that as of April 1, the US govt is completely bankrupt and, therefore (although he does not cite any authority), incapable of collecting debts or taxes, and isn't that a nice thing to happen two weeks before Income Tax Day.

Is there some term of art for a sort of leader who leads the lemmings over the cliff??