Interesting IRS news - Everson quit

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Interesting IRS news - Everson quit

Post by Demosthenes »

The Red Cross just announced that Mark Everson is their new CEO.
Last edited by Demosthenes on Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

E-Mail to All Employees from Commissioner Everson

Subject: A Personal Message

I am writing to share with you the news that I will be leaving the Internal Revenue Service in coming weeks to become the President and Chief Executive Officer of the American Red Cross. I look forward to continuing my career in public service in this new and exciting role.

I look back over the last four years with great pride and satisfaction. Together, we have rebalanced the organization, bringing to life the equation: Service + Enforcement = Compliance. This has been no small feat, and I thank all of you for doing your part to restore credibility to our enforcement programs while continuing to improve taxpayer service over this period. We have also made significant strides in modernizing the IRS.

Building on the work of Commissioner Rossotti, this has been a successful phase in the IRS’s history. I believe the agency is poised to continue progress on a variety of fronts. I have faith in the strong leadership of the IRS; my confidence extends to you, the employees, who have demonstrated tremendous dedication and hard work.

It has been a singular honor to lead this organization; I will always regard being Commissioner of Internal Revenue as a highlight of my career. I wish you and your families all the best.

Mark W. Everson
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

How long until the LostHeads or the Soooeyjurians or some other nut group point to this as *evidence* that the IRS is crumbling?
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

Don’t believe too many tears will be shed at his departure.

:D :) :D :)
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Perhaps there'll be a short respite from the semi-annual reorganizations?
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Nikki wrote:Perhaps there'll be a short respite from the semi-annual reorganizations?
We can only hope.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Quixote wrote:
Nikki wrote:Perhaps there'll be a short respite from the semi-annual reorganizations?
We can only hope.
If you think about it, there is no role for a senior executive other than instigating reorganizations. The status quo is always unacceptable, ergo, one has to act or be replaced.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Kimokeo

Post by Kimokeo »

Renfield... :lol: I have the movie in my collection-classic.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Hansen opines:
http://famguardian.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=1032 wrote:Dear friends,

IRS Commissioner Everson resigned yesterday in an apparent response to being mistreated at the Annual Tax Fraud (or should we say "tax terrorism") hearings of the Senate Finance Committee held April 13, 2007. He resigned less than one week after that annual media event carefully orchestrated to propagandize the sheep into "voluntary compliance". Below is the farewell given to him by the Treasury Secretary:

http://www.treas.gov/press/releases/hp362.htm

Below is the full content of the above link, in case it "conveniently" disappears from public view shortly, as things typically do on the IRS website:{duplicate quotation removed}

Those of you who watched the Annual Tax Fraud hearing on April 13, 2007 broadcasted on C-SPAN will know the reason why. Everson was bitterly and mercilessly criticized and humiliated by the committee and was in defense mode the whole meeting hearing. It's about time he got a dose of the very medicine that the public servants who work for him dish out daily to the people they are supposed to be "serving". It's no surprise that he quit in disgust, just as every American should divorce the government in disgust. He'll be taking a position with the American Red Cross. If you want to follow in his footsteps and quit your position as a "public officer" with the government who has a domicile in the District of Columbia, see the following form:

Legal Notice of Change in Citizenship/Domicile and Divorce from the United States, Form #06.005
http://sedm.org/Forms/FormIndex.htm NB: This was the form that worked so well for Hansen in insulating him from all tax liability with the United States, from appearing at trial, from complying with an injunction, etc.

Enemies of God, the Truth, Justice, Freedom, and this website also appeared at the April 13, 2007, including Eileen O'Connor, who is the Assistant Attorney General at Dept. of Justice Tax Division. Martin Shoemaker, the DOJ agent of persecution for this website, works for her. For an article about her, see:
http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Taxes/F ... ngCars.htm

When the pilot puts on a parachute and jumps out of the plane, you know there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with the plane, the airline, or both. Another one bites the dust. . .
--------------------
Author #5
MF Decoding Expert
Hansen knows all!
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

He resigned less than one week after that annual media event carefully orchestrated to propagandize the sheep into "voluntary compliance".
It sure was lucky for Everson that the Red Cross had that position open for him to step into on such short notice. It must be those Illuminati connections.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

He still reports to Grassley which has to smart...
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Demosthenes wrote:He still reports to Grassley which has to smart...
Okay, now that you've had him removed, who have you picked to replace him?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

:twisted:
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Nikki wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:He still reports to Grassley which has to smart...
Okay, now that you've had him removed, who have you picked to replace him?
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

If he can't run something as simple as a war, how can he be expected to run the IRS?
Nikki

Bing opines

Post by Nikki »

The Bingster wrote:Pfffft!

I will lose no sleep over Everson's public excoriation by Congress.

Mark Everson was served papers by Bob Schulz and WTP, and thus, Marky-Mark knew or should have known, that the IRS is committing fraud and other serious crimes against innocent American Citizens who are nonresident aliens of the federal United States. Despite having knowledge of IRS criminal activity, Everson, the so-called public servant, who is a disgrace of a man if ever there was one, Everson aided and abetted in the IRS' country-wide criminal activity and terrorism against the American People.

Mark Everson, despite whatever managerial talents he may have, should be ashamed of himself for repeatedly lying to the American People by ommission, and heading the IRS' efforts to steal the earnings and assets of honest, hardworking Americans.

Everson, in my view, is a man in search of his integrity and character. He will not find his character at the Red Cross.

In any case, I will never again donate a single penny to the American Red Cross because I oppose their hiring of Mark Everson, who by heading the IRS, lying and stealing the wealth of the American People, and especially for lying to and stealing the wealth of American Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen, is a disgrace.

Signed,

A nonresident alien who is lawfully a nontaxpayer because he is not engaged in a trade or business and has no gross income from any source located within the federal United States.
http://famguardian.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=1032

:roll: