THP

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

THP

Post by Dezcad »

Since Tax Protestors like to refer to their movement as Tax Honesty, I've decided to have my own designation.

Whereas I find their positions, reasoning and tactics to be ________ (fill in the blank with any and all pejorative terms)...., I've decided that I am now a

Tax Honesty Protestor

or THP for short.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

How about TDCs?

Tax denier cheats.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Perhaps I could have used some better writing skills in my original post......

I am protesting the people in the so-called Tax Honesty Movement hence I am a Tax Honesty Protestor....

I am not trying to cheat those people who are Tax deniers so I wouldn't be a Tax denier cheat....

but I do like TDC as an altenate to TP....
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Dezcad wrote:Perhaps I could have used some better writing skills in my original post......

I am protesting the people in the so-called Tax Honesty Movement hence I am a Tax Honesty Protestor....

I am not trying to cheat those people who are Tax deniers so I wouldn't be a Tax denier cheat....

but I do like TDC as an altenate to TP....
My misread. I don't really protest them. I just find them interesting and want to shut down the promoters and protect the marks before their lives are ruined further.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

I don't protest them either (although what I call them in my office would set off some Net Nannies, so I'll save it). I find them the most entertaining part of the day. We had one that actually filed a document with the court claiming "heaven" as a domicile.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Disilloosianed wrote:I don't protest them either (although what I call them in my office would set off some Net Nannies, so I'll save it). I find them the most entertaining part of the day. We had one that actually filed a document with the court claiming "heaven" as a domicile.
Reference FamilyGuardian, SEDM. and C. Hansen's pleadings.

Hansen has steadfastly maintained lack of jurisdiction as a defense due to his permanent domicile in heaven and being merely a sojurner on earth.

Unfortunately, the authorities involved were somewhat relucatant to deport him to his claimed abode.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Well, I have my opening statement ready......"While everyone at the Department of Revenue sincerely hopes X's name is in the Book of Life, we have yet to receive any driver's license, utility bills, deeds, or . . .indicating a Divine address."
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

How about THC's (Tax Honesty Cheats) as an alternative to TP's? No, wait...that's what they've been smoking...
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis