Anyone know anything about this guy?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
ElfNinosMom

Re: Anyone know anything about this guy?

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Demosthenes wrote:
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 8:22 AM
Subject: Re: u need to shoot all u.s. and u.s. states' cops-pigs-vermin in their fucking mouths today, then...

...then drag their families and children with thick cables and trucks, video-ed on the nt.

that's the law.
I know this is old, but since I wasn't back on Q yet when it was originally posted ..... Yeah, I ran across this POS on LFV last year, but it would have been earlier in the year since I had already sold LFV by November. He was posting crap very similar to the above, threatening not only to kill cops but also to kill cops' wives and children, and encouraging others to do the same. If I recall correctly, he also posted some racist crap about Barack Obama being a Muslim and inciting a race war.

For some reason his comments reminded me of Gene Chapman's weird statements about burning IRS agents for electricity (taken from "The Turner Diaries"), which is why I specifically remember him among all the nutjobs who posted threats on that site. I just deleted his comments as soon as I saw them, and forwarded his threats (including IP) to the FBI. I doubt they took any action though, because like the above they were not specific threats.

That's pretty much all I know about him. He didn't post there for long, maybe a week or two at the most, then seems to have either forgotten about the site, or just moved on. I'm surprised he didn't complain about the deletions, now that I think about it. My guess would be that his attention was diverted by something else, probably because people were actually paying attention to him on another site.

Be careful with that one, there are definitely some screws missing.