Wesley Snipes at the Ct. of App. -- 11th Cir.

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Wesley Snipes at the Ct. of App. -- 11th Cir.

Post by Famspear »

grixit wrote:It's all a coverup. What actually happened was that Chuck Norris detected the bomb with his super karate senses, so he wound up his catapult and threw himself into the sky. He landed on top of the plane, punched a hole, dropped in, and chopped the fuse off the bomber's shoe just as it burned down. Then he tied the bomber's limbs in a square knot, and sat down to watch the movie. It was supposed to be "Love Actually" but it changed over to "Missing in Action", followed by "Missing in Action II".
Come on now....that's a completely unbelievable story. I've never seen any evidence that Chuck Norris knows how to tie a square knot.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

So, I'm watching TMZ and Snipes is on again, this time after coming out a bar.

Cameraman: We saved the best for last, Wesley!
Snipes: That sounds good! Whoa...does that increase the commission?
Cameraman: Yeah! I mean, you're worth the most!
Snipes: I make the most? Really?
Cameraman: Yeah
Snipes: You'll give me commission?
Cameraman: A residual check!

At some other point:
Snipes: They blinded me...when I was abducted and then I don't know if it's a chip (gibberish - and I can't see the rest of the TMZ caption because of the school closings notice)
Another guy, possible cameraman: Are you real?

At another point:
Snipes: (gibberish)

In Snipes' defense, he clearly had one too many.

Anyway, you can see an unedited version of the encounter here: http://www.tmz.com/2008/12/18/wesley-sn ... me-change/
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Well there's his next movie. A humble action star, victimized by overzealous government officials, seeks the truth, only to start experiencing blackouts which turn out to be from chip secretly inserted in his head. He will get some help from a benevolent organization called the Wamuvians, who assert that negros have ancestral rights to create their own banks.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Blurb from eonline.com:
Despite a tax evasion conviction hanging over him, Wesley Snipes turned up at the premiere party for his latest film, Brooklyn's Finest, a thriller co-starring Richard Gere, Ethan Hawke and Don Cheadle. When asked about his impending three-year prison sentence, the Blade star told E! News he was "winning" his appeal and quipped, "But hey, it's an interesting thing. I didn't have any of my money with Madoff." He also said he was looking forward to working with Spike on a biopic of the late Godfather of Soul, James Brown. That may have to wait until he's out of jail.
Demo.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

When asked about his impending three-year prison sentence, the Blade star told E! News he was "winning" his appeal
I didn't know that Circuit Courts of Appeals had half-time scores.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Bail not revoked pending outcome of appeal

Able to travel all over the world making films

Not a complete VICTORY but still WINNING :!:
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

According to Forbes online, the judge has ordered Snipes to return to the United States and surrender his passport, and Snipes has complied.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

LPC wrote:According to Forbes online, the judge has ordered Snipes to return to the United States and surrender his passport, and Snipes has complied.
In my opinion, it's about time.

It's always seemed to me he's been treated differently because he has money, and because he's a celebrity, a black, movie star type celebrity, and it looks like special treatment.

Anyway, I'm kind of griping today, I guess. I'm sure there's a logical, legal explanation.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The DOJ filed their brief in the Snipes appeal.

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/snipesdoj11th.pdf
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Snipes wants to travel abroad for 4 months (Italy and Namibia).

3/20/2009 509 MOTION to travel for Work Obligations by Wesley Trent Snipes. (Meachum, Daniel) Modified on 3/23/2009 (AIQ). (Entered: 03/20/2009)

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/snipes509.pdf

03/20/2009 510 NOTICE of SNIPES' CHANGE OF ADDRESS by Wesley Trent Snipes. (Meachum, Daniel) Modified on 3/23/2009 (AIQ). (Entered: 03/20/2009)

03/24/2009 511 CERTIFICATE of readiness sent to USCA as to Wesley Trent Snipes re: 485 Notice of appeal, 477 Notice of cross appeal, 462 Notice of appeal, 504 Notice of appeal, 502 Notice of appeal. ROA consists of: PSI, volumes of pleadings: 6, volumes of transcripts: 20, Boxes and Envelopes of exhibits: 14, Envelope of sealed documents: 11. USCA number: 08-12402-HH (AIQ) (Entered: 03/24/2009)

03/24/20090 512 RESPONSE in opposition by USA as to Wesley Trent Snipes re 509 Motion to travel (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit 1)(McLellan, Jeffrey) (Entered: 03/24/2009)

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/snipes512.pdf
Demo.