WTP takes on Obama

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Re: WTP takes on Obama

Post by . »

It being highly unlikely that anyone, no matter how stupid and ignorant, could unintentionally increase the quantum of BS as vastly as 'Jimni' has over a 19-post 'body of work', I conclude that 'Jimni' is a troll of the first magnitude.

Recommended feeding time: Never.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It is worth mentioning that the WTC and the Pentagon were among the LARGEST office buildings in the world AND of a configuration that made them instantly recognizable at a distance to even the least experienced pilot.

There is some evidence that, of the 19 hijackers, only the four who were actually piloting the planes knew this was a suicide mission. The others were apparently told to bring their papers (including wills) aboard the planes with them, rather than leave any sort of farewell letters, as if they'd be landing somewhere, possibly with the passengers as hostages for ransom.
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

Hey Jimni, speaking of myths and conspiracy theories, we are still waiting for you to tell us the name of the case in which
"a personal friend [of yours] successfully defended himself in a Federal Court against the illegal taxation of his personal income by the Federal Government . Much of what he used to defend himself with was information taken from Hendrickson's book. The judge who presided over the trial asked my friend if he would join him in his chambers afterwards. Once there he said, "Son, I've been waiting 30 years for someone to do what you just did. Congratulations.""
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4369&p=69222#p69222
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

Even better than the Mythbusters episode was the Discovery channel program that recreated what happened in the target car.

See http://dsc.discovery.com/technology/wid ... t-car.html for some articles and http://dsc.discovery.com/search/results ... assination for videos.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

UGA Lawdog wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:Jimni, there is an episode of Mythbusters that recreated the Kennedy assassination.
Couple of problems with your theory there, Cap.

One, more grains of metal were removed from John Connolly's wrist by surgeons than were missing from the bullet they found on a stretcher at the hospital...the so-called "magic bullet."

Two, every single doctor and nurse who treated Kennedy in the ER said he had an exit wound in the rear of his head. Remember that Dallas, being in Texas, was the kind of place where hospital personnel were very familiar with gunshot wounds. And the Zapruder film makes it clear that the fatal shot was delivered when the Book Depository was behind Kennedy and to his right. No one on earth, Oswald or otherwise, could have left an exit wound in the rear of Kennedy's head shooting from that location at that moment. An entrance wound, sure. But every single doctor and nurse...without exception...said Kennedy had an exit wound in the rear of his head which was slightly off-center towards the right hand side.

Mythbusters totally ignored those little details. I generally like the show, but they dropped the ball on that one.

I respectfully disagree with you, and don't have sources handy but believe a few of your "facts" are urban myths. I've seen good quality copies of the autopsy photos (which were not made public until the 90s I think), that look to me to conform to the "rear entry, throat exit" single bullet theory. I'm dead certain the "more out of Connally's wrist" story is wrong, there is a complete book about Kennedy Myths that has a chapter on that (I know, it's prolly published by NWO Illuminati Press). Also, if you draw the lines, a shot from the grassy knoll would have had to have hit Jackie, a point the show linked above makes a very good demonstration of. I'm not a forensic expert, and don't have your legal education or experience either, but as someone who considers himself fairly bright and having done a lot of amateur research on it, I don't have any doubts that the Warren Commission got the case more or less right.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The doctors and nurses had no doubt Kennedy was shot at least once, and probably twice, from the front. And entrance wounds are much, much smaller than exit wounds. You don't mistake one for the other, especially in Texas, where shootings are common. Those ER doctors and nurses saw gunshot wound patients all the time. One of the doctors, Charles Crenshaw, wrote a book about 1991 regarding what he saw that day. The title escapes me, but it is worth a read.
This guy? It's not "all the Drs and Nurses, it's just this guy, and in fact all of the other people present have sain on the record he was wrong, and in fact he didn't get into the room until after the trach was done and the wound in question was already altered. He has serious credibility problems....

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/crenshaw.htm

and then there's this guy...

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/grossman.htm

who wasn''t even there by some accounts, whose "testimoney" is widely cited as evidence of the conspiracy.....

and that's the probem, haf the "evidence" people cite is junk, self promoting lies made up to sell books, interviews etc. that become urban legends with that casual observers make into gospel....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

I've actually been to what is known as the "conspiracy museum" in downtown Dallas, where one leaves believing that Kennedy was shot some 50 times by 30 some different people with vastly different motives, i.e., Commies, Cubans, Mafia, Industrial-Military Complex, Peter Lawford, Lawrence Welk Singers, etc.

It was after the tour of that museum that I came to the inescapable conclusion that it was indeed just one nut acting alone.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

And so goes the BUSINESS of promoting conspiracy theories.

Get it?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three