Brown sentencing April 24th

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

I don't know....If I knew my neighbor was holed up in his house, armed, threatening people, basting in his own crazy all day long, I think I'd want law enforcement or mental health services to get him out. That is only amplified by the conviction.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

History?

Who cares what history "cares?"

My opinion is that people who are paid to enforce laws and warrants ought to do so, yes, even at the risk of their lives, after all, that is part and parcel of what we pay them to do, and to do so within a reasonable amount of time, not after months of fecklessness and embarrassment, as they contribute to the undermining of the idea of the rule of law. Not to mention ridicule at the hands of the tax-cheats you and I both dislike.

But, hey, it's close enough for government work.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Blood lust is ugly.

Post by . »

Demo wrote:Blood lust
C'mon. That's akin to invoking the "nazi" defense.

I desire that the federal government act like adults who are serious about defending the rule of law instead of coddling adults who are acting like 5-year-olds.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:Blood lust is ugly.
Let someone hurt one of your cats on purpose and you will come to understand that at certain times, blood lust is appropriate.

Trsut me, your cats know the truth of this.
All Ed and Elaine have done is cheat on their taxes and threaten government employees. They aren't going anywhere and their time will come.

No one has hurt my cats on purpose in this scenario.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

. wrote:C'mon. That's akin to invoking the "nazi" defense.

I desire that the federal government act like adults who are serious about defending the rule of law instead of coddling adults who are acting like 5-year-olds.
Our desire for the Marshals to do what we want no matter what cost is akin to a tax protester's desire for the judge to do what he wants. It's irrelevant.

Our knowledge of the situation going on in NH is not superior to those who are actually investigating the case and making the decisions, and it doesn't matter because it ain't our call to make.

The situation sucks. Let's all calm down, take a breather, and practice a little patience.

Post by . »

Our knowledge of the situation going on in NH is not superior to those who are actually investigating
Certainly not, but who said anyone is investigating anything?

We're talking about convicted felons who have flouted the law with impunity for over 3 months who have been under the microscope of the feds for the entire time. What's left to investigate?

There's no mystery about what's going on other than the fact that the U.S. Marshals are acting like a bunch of politically-correct wimps.

Like I said, close enough for government work.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

What's left to investigate?
If I were the one who had to arrrest Brown, I would be curious as to what he meant by "defensive equipment".
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Quixote wrote:
If I were the one who had to arrrest Brown, I would be curious as to what he meant by "defensive equipment".
And who and exactly where are the people who have agreed to go after the judge and prosecution team...

Post by . »

I would be curious as to what he meant by "defensive equipment"
Perhaps that's his phantom F-16. The one that would crush his driveway if he had it.

There's nothing like inept government minions such as the Marshals in this case. They've had 3 months to figure out what Ed might have on hand. Why does anyone think that Ed is anything other than a nut-ball who should have been taken down months ago?

But, like I said, close enough for government work.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:
Quixote wrote:
And who and exactly where are the people who have agreed to go after the judge and prosecution team...
And don't forget the jurors and their families. I vaguely recall a threat to their safety as well.

I get the impression that the feds may already know who's been going in and out of that house, who have shipped things in, and who Ed has been communicating with. That should give them a pretty good idea about who's positioned for attack.

Unfortunately, it leaves a big gaping hole of security. I'm thinking that if Ed was smart, he would have had something like those "cells" that the terrorists set up.

It's times like this that I really feel bad for law enforcement.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

Post by AFTP »

J.J. MacNab, a tax evasion expert who is writing a book about the tax protest movement
Demo,
If you write a chapter on those of us who have recovered from the TP Koolaid, let me know, I’ll be glad to contribute. :wink:
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

AFTP wrote:
J.J. MacNab, a tax evasion expert who is writing a book about the tax protest movement
Demo,
If you write a chapter on those of us who have recovered from the TP Koolaid, let me know, I’ll be glad to contribute. :wink:
You've been contributing for quite some time. I think it takes guts to wake up from that nightmare and try to stop others from going through the same bad dream.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Imalawman wrote:Well, Ed Brown didn't back down. This probably comes as a suprise to the Judge and Monier. I just try not to think about it, becuase it pisses me off that they allow this couple to disobey the law. Would they be doing to same for a convicted felon of african american descent who is wanted to drug charges? I mean, since when is it ok to just say to law enforcement, "I know I'm a convicted felon, but I'd rather just sit here in my house. I hope you don't mind. By the way, I'll kill you and all like you if you try anything, so back off." I just don't get it.
I'm with lawman. I don't get it either.
AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

Post by AFTP »

The 10 Commandment of Ed Brown.

1. I am the LORD your God…
Ye shall have no other gods before Me especially the evil Gubmint.

2. Thou shall not worship any idols except the Civil Flag of Peace.

3. Thou shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain except when talking to Federal Judges.

4. Do not Tax Protest on the Sabbath day, keep it holy.

5. Honor your father and your mother. For if ye did thou would not be a Frikin Tard.

6. Thou shall not murder except evil Gubmint Agents.

7. Thou shall not commit adultery especially with IRS Heathens.

8. Thou shall not steal except on your taxes.

9. Thou shall not bear false witness except on your 1040.

10. Thou shall not covet your neighbor's house because he evaded more taxes than thee.

Thus ends the 10 Commandments of Ed Brown.
So it is written, so it is done! :shock:
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Thread too long. It's locked.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.