Dr. and Rev. Joseph A. Dattilo, Jr.--Sui Juris

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Dr. and Rev. Joseph A. Dattilo, Jr.--Sui Juris

Post by Prof »

I know we often wonder about the backgrounds of the legal scholars at Sui Juris. Here is what might be the first of a series on the various scholars who post there:

Dr. Joseph A. Dattilo, Jr."
G'day Mates
Rev Chase here got an idea that just may help a wee bit. Writing letters to the authorities. I want to thank Lilly, I read her bylaws for her ministry, and they were SO GOOD!!! Those bylaws were incorporated into our Ministry because they were so well written...WAY TO GO LILLY!!

I sent a copy of this letter to Sir Roger. Roger has been upgraded to Knight of the realm in our Ministry, as is his due for work well done in the Ministry. Sir Roger, read and made a couple of changes. Now please talk to Roger before you send this out. We don't want to do more harm than good. I think if everyone writes these letters to their AG, Gov, and to the president of the United States, and see what they say, about religious freedom. This just might get very good very quick. A test of the waters as it were. Now keep any replies you get, as they may be able to be used in court, should that day ever come.
All of our love to your mob, from our mob.
Rev. Chase

Here is a copy of said letter....

Governor Mitch Daniels
Office of the Governor
Statehouse
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204-2797

Rev. Joseph A. Dattilo
THC Ministry-IN. (Guardian Knights)
11125 Tall Pine Lane
Sellersburg, IN. 47172

Re: THC Ministry Religious Rights

Dear Governor Daniels

Sir, I would like the Office of the Governor position on the following issue. Will the Office of the Governor back our rights, under the Bill of Rights on this crucial matter and guarantee our God-Given Rights to worship as we see fit? Thank you in advance for your kind and learned consideration.

Under the Bill of Rights:

Section 2. All people shall be Secure in the natural right to worship Almighty God, according to the dictates of their own consciences.

Section 3. No law shall, in any case whatever, control the free exercise and enjoyment of religious opinions, or interfere with the rights of conscience.

Section 4. No preference shall be given, by law, to any creed, religious society, or mode of worship; and no man shall be compelled to attend, erect, or support, any place of worship, or to maintain any ministry, against his consent.

Section 5. No religious test shall be required, as a qualification for any office of trust or profit.

Section 6. No money shall be drawn from the treasury, for the benefit of any religious or theological institution.

Section 7. No person shall be rendered incompetent as a witness, in consequence of his opinions on matters of religion

Section 9. No law shall be passed, restraining the free interchange of thought and opinion, or restricting the right to speak, write, or print, freely, on any subject whatever; but for the abuse of that right, every person shall be responsible.

Section 11. The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable search or seizure, shall not be violated; and no warrant shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the person or thing to be seized.

Section 31. No law shall restrain any of the inhabitants of the State from assembling together in a peaceable manner, to consult for their common good; nor from instructing their representatives; nor from applying to the General Assembly for redress of grievances.

Now sir, with that being said, these are the MANDATES for the INDIANA THC Ministry:

MEMBERS OF THE THC MINISTRY INDIANA ARE MANDATED TO USE CANNABIS SACRAMENT IN SPIRITUAL/MEDITATIVE PRACTICES BECAUSE WE BELIEVE THAT SACRAMENTAL
CANNABIS:

AMPLIFIES THE WORSHIP OF GOD

Sacramental Cannabis augments the worship of God. Nothing is more pleasurable than having a good time worshipping God. Jesus taught that the kingdom of God is within. Sacramental Cannabis helps one find and feel that God within. It is your good thought that leads you Godward. Sacramental use of Cannabis generally stimulates thought, evokes questions, and nourishes sacred feelings. Sharing sacrament with others is an exercise of religious freedom which amplifies the worship of God and is protected by the first amendment and federal law pertaining to the restoration of religious freedom in the U.S.A. and protected by article 18 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in all the countries undersigned.

MEMBERS OF THE THC MINISTRY INDIANA ARE MANDATED TO USE CANNABIS SACRAMENT IN SPIRITUAL/MEDITATIVE PRACTICES BECAUSE WE BELIEVE THAT SACRAMENTAL
CANNABIS:

IT ENHANCES INNER PEACE

"An experience is good when it heightens the appreciation of beauty, augments the moral will, enhances the discernment of truth, enlarges the capacity to love and serve one's fellows, exalts the spiritual ideals, and unifies the supreme human motives of time with the eternal plans of the indwelling Spirit of God, all of which lead directly to an increased desire to do the Father's will, thereby fostering the divine passion to find God and to be more like him."

(p 1458, The Urantia Book)

CANNABIS:

GIVES US A PERSONAL KNOWING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

Sacramental Cannabis fosters the religion of personal experience in knowing and doing the will of God and serving the human brotherhood. Such is the religion of Jesus, the Prince of Peace, and many others, including us.

Many of the founding fathers of today's democratic world cultivated Cannabis for many reasons including sacramental and recreational purposes. They shared that experience with the living spirit of the Prince of Peace within even as we share the Sacrament with Him today when we ingest it. Through his indwelling spirit of truth and idealistic beauty, the Prince of Peace is able to be your personal spiritual life partner showing you the ideal way of living as you tread the pathway of spiritual growth.

CANNABIS:

Sacramental Cannabis augments spiritual revelation during meditation and worship. God answers our prayers by giving us an increased revelation of truth, an enhanced appreciation of beauty, nature, and each other as well as an enhanced feeling of well being.

We each have a body, mind, spirit, and soul associated with a personality of self-consciousness and free will. When you feel God, you feel good; and when you feel good, you feel God. To experience this truth is to know great happiness and to know great happiness is to know the truth of God.

MEMBERS OF THE THC MINISTRY INDIANA ARE MANDATED TO USE CANNABIS SACRAMENT IN SPIRITUAL/MEDITATIVE PRACTICES BECAUSE WE BELIEVE THAT SACRAMENTAL CANNABIS

BRINGS MAN TO GOD

Curiosity -- spiritual hunger -- crisis -- are sufficient reasons to experience the use of Sacramental Cannabis. There is no substitute for actual personal experience with a good influence that brings man to God and God to man. Many people have been deprived of spiritual experience because our church has been constrained from sharing our sacrament as is our constitutional right.

No one has the right to deprive another of liberty the right to love and be loved and the privilege of worshipping God and serving others. It is self-deception which leads intelligent human beings to crave the exercise of power over other human beings for the purpose of depriving these persons of their natural liberties. The golden rule of fairness cries out against all such fraud unfairness and selfishness. No one has the right to deprive another of those privileges of existence conferred by the Creator including their sacraments.

MEMBERS OF THE THC MINISTRY INDIANA ARE MANDATED TO USE CANNABIS SACRAMENT IN SPIRITUAL/MEDITATIVE PRACTICES BECAUSE WE BELIEVE THAT SACRAMENTAL CANNABIS

It is not so important we should know about the fact of God as it is we should grow in the ability to feel the presence of God. Use of Sacramental Cannabis augments an individuals ability to know and feel that presence. There is only one adventure which is more satisfying and thrilling than discovering the will of the living God and that is the experience of doing that Divine will.

CANNABIS:

HELPS CONQUER ADDICTION TO TOBACCO AND ALCOHOL

Sacramental Cannabis is a benign substitute to those who desire to conquer their addiction to tobacco and/or alcohol. It also serves as an antidote to the mental poisons of fear, anger, envy, jealousy, suspicion and intolerance.

The hand cultivation of Sacramental Cannabis exerts an ennobling and expanding influence on people. The agriculturist is a peace loving person. A nurturing association with the Sacramental Cannabis plants instills patience, quiet, peace, reverence, meditation, spiritual awareness, enlightenment, awareness of the life force, and personal knowledge of God's ways. There is great therapeutic value in growing your own sacrament when it is done in conscious partnership with God our creator.

Sacramental Cannabis augments ones faith and contributes to the evolution of one's soul as one communes with the Prince of Peace and with our common Heavenly Father.

SERVES GOD AS A MEANS OF HEALING

People benefit from utilizing sacramental Cannabis in conjunction with the body/mind healing values of Cannabis. Cannabis Sacrament as medicine/nourishment for the body and the spirit should be available to those who need it for relief from AIDS, glaucoma, nausea from radiation & chemotherapy, stress, muscle plasticity, asthma,siezures, loss of appetite, migraine ,headaches, menstrual related discomforts, and other human maladies. One of the THC Ministry Holy duties is to provide the blessing of its Cannabis Sacrament to those suffering and in need of its benevolent blessings.

ENHANCES SPIRITUAL RECEPTIVITY

One's inherent imagination and spiritual receptivity is influenced by growing harvesting and ingesting the Cannabis Sacrament. The bio-electro-neuro-chemical effects of ingestion enhances the interface between mind and spirit and augments spiritual receptivity. The effect maybe likened to what happens to the image in a microscope when a drop of oil is added on an oil immersion lens. It is magnified and amplified to the eye of the beholder.

IS AN EXERCISE IN ACQUIRING GODLIKE ATTRIBUTES BY SHARING.

Sharing Sacramental Cannabis contributes to communion with God and fellowship with others in the spiritual association of the brotherhood of humankind.

MEMBERS OF THE THC MINISTRY INDIANA ARE MANDATED TO USE CANNABIS SACRAMENT IN SPIRITUAL/MEDITATIVE PRACTICES BECAUSE WE BELIEVE THAT SACRAMENTAL CANNABIS IS A GOOD THOUGHT STIMULATING NEURO-HORMONE

The use of Sacramental Cannabis has the effect of a good thought stimulating neuro-hormone on the user. By faith YOU know YOU are sharing it with the indwelling spirit of the Prince of Peace and the Creator. By faith and action You find Your spiritual Your spiritual path.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUBLIC LAW 97-280 - OCT. 4, 1982

Public Law 97-280 96 STAT. 1211 (97th Congress)

Joint Resolution
Authorizing and requesting the President
to proclaim 1983 as the "Year of the Bible".

Whereas the Bible, the Word of God, has made a unique contribution in shaping the United States as a distinctive and blessed nation and people; Whereas deeply held religious convictions springing from the Holy Scriptures led to the early settlement of our Nation; Whereas Biblical teachings inspired concepts of civil government that are contained in our Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States;
Whereas many of our great national leaders --among them Presidents Washington, Jackson, Lincoln and Wilson --paid tribute to the surpassing influence of the Bible in our country¹s development, as in the words of President Jackson that the Bible is "the rock on which our Republic rests"; Whereas the history of our Nation clearly illustrates the value of voluntarily applying the teachings of the Scriptures in the lives of individuals, families and societies; Whereas this Nation now faces great challenges that will test this Nation as it has never been tested before; and Whereas that renewing our knowledge of and faith in God through Holy Scripture can strengthen us as a nation and a people: Now, therefore, be it Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the President is authorized and requested to designate 1983 as a national "Year of the Bible" in recognition of both the formative influence the Bible has been for our Nation, and our national need to study and apply the teachings of the Holy Scriptures.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir, I would like the Office of the Governor position on this issue. Will the Office of the Governor back our rights under the Bill of Rights on this crucial matter and guarantee our God-Given Rights to worship as we see fit?

Thank you for your kind and learned consideration.

With Love and Respect,

Rev. Joseph A. Dattilo Jr.
THC Ministry-INDIANA (Guardian Knights)

Reverend Joseph A. Dattilo Jr. Ordained Minister

This is cached page from a web forum titled: The Hawai'i Cannabis (THC) Ministry : Forum > Open Legal Cases > Open Legal Cases

Now, we can partially understand the reasoning which lead to the following Sui post:
#1 (permalink) Today, 04:16 AM
Guardian Knights
Junior Club Member

I've Gone To Pick A Fight!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice and Demand
for Clarification

December 12th 2008

UCC: Commerce operates in truth; demand for truth is made of all parties for full disclosure this date December 12th 2008

UCC 1-308
"I reserve my right not to be compelled to perform under any contract or commercial agreement that I did not enter knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally. I do not accept the liability of the compelled benefit of any unrevealed contract or commercial agreement."

UCC 1-103.6, which States:
"The Code is complimentary to the Common Law, which remains in force, except where displaced by the code. A statute should be construed in harmony with the Common Law, unless there is a clear legislative intent to abrogate the Common Law."
Certified Mail:
To: Office of the Indiana Attorney General
Indiana Government Center South
302 W. Washington St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204

Fromr. Joseph A. Dattilo Jr.© Sui Juris.( Agent) for
DR. JOSEPH A. DATTILO JR.
C/O 501 NORTH WHITCOMB AVE.
CLARKSVILLE, INDIANA.

RE: Complaint and Summons

Dear Sir;

On or about November 28th 2008 your office received my Understanding and Intent. Claim to Right. In the document there was a remedy that stated:

“•affected parties wishing to dispute the claims made herein or make their own counterclaims must respond appropriately within FOURTEEN (14) DAYS of service of notice of this action. Responses must address point by point each of the claims herein, under Oath of office, upon full commercial liability and penalty of perjury, and registered in the Notaries or Commissioner's Office herein provided no later than fourteen days from the date of original service as attested to by way of certificate of service, and;
•failure to register a dispute against the claims made herein under the terms above will result in an automatic default judgment securing forevermore all rights herein claimed and establishing permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence, this fully binding claim of right upon the parties named herein, and their respective offices, forevermore barring the bringing of de facto charges under any statute or Act, and any action not having been assessed for probable cause by a magistrate, against My Self, a Sovereign Freeman-on-the-Land
Dr. Joseph A. Dattilo Jr.© Sui Juris

Your office failed to reply, hence, your Silence is Acceptance. Gentlemen, I am not here picking a fight, I am a ordained minister and a peaceful man by nature. I am not here to ask your permission in this matter, I don’t need it. I am a sovereign, I have left your free society and all compelled benefits behind as is my Right, We are told that if we live in a free society. There is no greater test of said freedom than being able to leave, Would you not agree sir?

Since I no longer live in said society, I am no longer bound by it rules. Ie: Statues, and Act. Only to the Common Law. Which I also Claim As A Right. Under the UCC.

With that said, on or about December 11th 2008, I was stopped by the Clarksville Police Department. The truck’s licence plate was not in sight. In the back window was a notice that read “ FREEMAN-ON –THE-LAND. This privatly owned Vehicle is not in Commerce. The officer a young man in his twenties, one Mr. Todd Mce (unlegible) badge # 3012. This young fellow was polite and professional officer as were the next (3) three officers that showed up. Long story short, I received (2) two Bills of Exchange, now these young folks called them by a different name, Complaint and Summons for: No licence in possession, and Improper Display. On the ordinals I stamped “Without Prejudice UCC 1.207” I was then released.

Therefore, I have made a sufficient, timely, and explicit reservation of my rights under the UCC 1-207 1-308 UCC 1-103.6, I now demand/ insist that these statutes be construed in harmony with the Common Law. Unless Sir, it is your intention to abrogate the Common Law.

Demand for Clarification:

Does the Right to free in the UNITED STATES without a r’s licence and Registration still exist under Common Law? Yes/No

Does the Attorney General of the STATE OF INDIANA, recognize my Right to leave society? Yes/No

Does the Attorney General of the STATE OF INDIANA, recognize that a Complaint and Summons is a Bill of Exchange? Yes/No

Does the Attorney General of the STATE OF INDIANA, recognize that I am not a Child of the STATE? Yes/no

Does the Attorney General of the STATE OF INDIANA, recognize That I hold the Status of Child of GOD? Yes/No

Does the Attorney General of the STATE OF INDIANA, recognize that under the Status of Child of God, Any human being who wishes to claim any authority over me must first prove (1) one of (4) four things. (1) They exist above God; (2) They are God; (3) They are between me and God; (4) They have a document upon the face of which can be found the verifiable signature of one deity named God. Yes/No

What are the intentions of the Attorney General of the STATE OF INDIANA in this matter?

__________________________________________________ __________________

Sir it is requested/demanded, that this Demand for Clarification be answered in a timely mannor.
I would like to offer a remedy that I would consider fair to both parties and I will agree to drop any further legal actions in this matter. If the Indiana Attorney General, would place under my name, in case of any police inquiries under N.C.I.C. It would read “ No Statutory Charges without the pior written consent of the Attorney General” Gentlemen, this is a issue that deals with the very core of your society. As a minister I Can Not in good Conscience remain in your society and have taken my leave of said society, by Notice and Decree. With that said I am including the following documents: Please take Notice that each Document has been recorded with the CLARK COUNTY RECORDER, and on the public record. Should we have to go down other roads in this matter. I will not hesitate one second to bring this issue to the media and press and the good people in you’re society. I Can Not in GOD’s Word or in good Conscience remain silent Sir! Slaves are made is such ways! I Am Ex Army Airborne Sir! Our Most Precious Blood has been spilled wholesale, for these very Rights Sir!, I Will Not see them Dishonored Sir!.The door must always remain open, to come or to go, as one sees fit. Now, what sayth you Sir?

Regards;

Dr. Joseph A. Dattilo Jr. Sui Juris

(1.) Understanding and Intent. Claim of Right. (already sent)
(2.) Child of GOD
(3.) Copyright Truth Affidavit (Power Of Attorney in Fact)
(4.) Competency and Incompetence (Firing all third party agents)
(5.) Default Judgment (Claim of Right) (already sent)
(6.) Copyright Truth Affidavit (Maritime Claims Rules C(6)
NOTORIAL

On the day of December 12th, 2008, a man who identified himself as
Dr. Joseph A. Dattilo Jr.© Sui Juris appeared before me, a notary, and attested to the truth of this affidavit with his signature.

Sheila P. Smith
(Notary)

Mailing address for return correspondence to Notary:
819 Eastern Blvd.
Clarksville, Indiana. 47129

My Commission Expires: June 19th 2014

THE OLD CODE
Be without fear in the face of your enemies; be brave, just and upright so God may love thee. Speak the truth always. Do no harm, Safeguard the helpless, That is our OATH!!
This appeared at the new Sui forum, which actually seems to work:

http://www.suijurisclub.net/
"My Health is Better in November."
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Re: Dr. and Rev. Joseph A. Dattilo, Jr.--Sui Juris

Post by The Operative »

A quick search on Joseph Datillo finds that he is associated with the Universal Life Church. This is the same organization that will award Dr. of Divinity degrees or Dr. of Metaphysics degrees to anyone, even a melon-headed cat, for $29.99. You can even get a certificate declaring yourself a Jedi Knight for $7.99. :roll:

http://www.themonastery.org/catalog/deg ... -c-30.html

Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Yeah, but thanks to them I do weddings for $250 a couple.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:Yeah, but thanks to them I do weddings for $250 a couple.
Let's do the math:
100 guests
2 minutes each
That's $3700/hour.

Even after you factor in the viagra, the prophylactics, and the antibiotics...that's a decent profit.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:Yeah, but thanks to them I do weddings for $250 a couple.
I thought your position as head of the Evil Squirrel Empire already allowed you to do that.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

There has already been considerable litigation about churches (or so-called churches) that wanted to use mj or peyote or something similarly contraband. And the court decisions tend to be consistent. Reverend Dr Joe is gonna find that not having his badly written letters answered by the Gov is not going to keep him out of the slammer.