Determination of the scope of "gross income"

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

. wrote:
LPC wrote:Also, the Uniform Federal Lien *Registration* Act only specifies where and how liens are filed and says NOTHING about any judicial review.
And, wouldn't it be true that the "Uniform" laws the voices in Van Pelt's head refers to are state laws usually adopted according to a model law as laid out by a conference of state Attorneys General, and has nothing to do with federal law?

Wouldn't it also be true that regardless of what any state law says about registration of a federal tax lien that it would be, by virtue of the supremacy of federal law over state law, incapable of having any effect on the underlying federal lien?

Still waiting for a cite to a U.S. statute, Van Pelt.
Maybe you will get a proper citation after I have had my fun.

Just keep up the antics about federal supremacy - you non-attorney you.

In context of the voices inside my head (for now), that is to say the statutes I paraphrase, you are saying that if there is a requirement that the Treasury post notices in a state office, the Treasury is not required to follow and/or abide by the State statutes of that same office?

If you are right then you are right also about federal supremacy.

The requirement, as I may someday show you, is that the NFTL be published through judicial action (judgment) in the US district court. Therein there is only federal law prevailing. In the alternative, the NFTL may be published in one office in the state where the state has established such an office.

The State of Colorado is such a typical state that adopted the Uniform Act as prescribed (suggested) by Congress. Personal NFTLs are to be filed with the secretary of state and Real Property NFTLs are to be filed at the county clerk and recorder's office where the property being liened is located.

What you are saying is that through federal supremacy, should the IRS agent choose not to file a judicial suit in the US district court, it matters not whether said agent files at that one office properly according to State statute?

Ergo we come to the setup I made for Nikki with my last question. The NFTL she is talking about is obviously a personal NFTL. Therefore it should be filed at the secretary of state's office. Is it, Nikki? Or is it misfiled at the county clerk and recorder's office.

Additionally, if Nikki is depending on an NFTL at all to say that there exists a lien at all, she is admitting that common law notice and grace is the rule at play. However I am still reluctant to address a lien that is not in my name and does not effect my ability to buy and sell property. Additionally I am reluctant to address a lien that is misfiled anyway - and according to the Tenth Amendment does not exist because it must have the power of law and judiciary behind it to exist.

It is a little slow on this folding keyboard at the coffee shop, so forgive typos and brevity please. I just wanted to give you all, especially John if he is still monitoring, something to chew on.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S.
Nikki wrote:
David Merrill wrote:You know about the alleged lien how? Please explain exactly what makes you think there is a tax lien against David Merrill Van Pelt?

Regards,

David Merrill.
I called your clerk and had her research lien filings in Colorado against the name "David Merrill Van Pelt."

She was most happy to assist me.
There you have it. Foot in Mouth Disease - she was writing her admission as I was laboriously pecking my post out here over coffee.

Thank you Nikki. Good thing as far as judicial action goes, you are completely impotent. That goes for all of you who would throw away States' Rights to the illusion of broadswipe federal sovereignty.
Last edited by David Merrill on Tue May 01, 2007 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Your federal tax lien number is 443067, David, and is on file with the Teller County Recorder.
JUDGMENTS AND LIENS STATE OF COLORADO

TELLER COUNTY RECORDER

DEBTOR: VAN PELT,DAVID

ADDRESS: [REDACTED BY DEMO]
DIVIDE, CO 80814

SSN/TAX ID: [REDACTED BY DEMO]

CREDITOR: IRS

AMOUNT: $ 14,925

NUMBER: 443067

TYPE: FEDERAL TAX LIEN

ENTERED: 01/30/1996
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:The State of Colorado is such a typical state that adopted the Uniform Act as prescribed (suggested) by Congress. Personal NFTLs are to be filed with the secretary of state and Real Property NFTLs are to be filed at the county clerk and recorder's office where the property being liened is located
Please cite any federal statute that provides that there is such a thing as a "personal" NFTL as opposed to a "real property" NFTL. Hint: your understanding of what liens are and what NFTLs are and your use of language may cause you to give a wrong answer.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Maybe you will get a proper citation after I have had my fun.
It's refreshing when a troll admits to being a troll.
In context of the voices inside my head (for now), that is to say the statutes I paraphrase, you are saying that if there is a requirement that the Treasury post notices in a state office, the Treasury is not required to follow and/or abide by the State statutes of that same office?
No, nobody said anything like that.

I tried to make sense of the rest of Van Pelt's post. There simply isn't enough time in a day.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Demosthenes wrote:Your federal tax lien number is 443067, David, and is on file with the Teller County Recorder.
JUDGMENTS AND LIENS STATE OF COLORADO

TELLER COUNTY RECORDER

DEBTOR: VAN PELT,DAVID

ADDRESS: [REDACTED BY DEMO]
DIVIDE, CO 80814

SSN/TAX ID: [REDACTED BY DEMO]

CREDITOR: IRS

AMOUNT: $ 14,925

NUMBER: 443067

TYPE: FEDERAL TAX LIEN

ENTERED: 01/30/1996
That is indeed amusing - Foot-in-Mouth Disease must be quite contageous around people in denial.
Please cite any federal statute that provides that there is such a thing as a "personal" NFTL as opposed to a "real property" NFTL. Hint: your understanding of what liens are and what NFTLs are and your use of language may cause you to give a wrong answer.
Those of you with a love for reality will of course understand the federal requirement to either file judically on the federal level (US district court) or file judicially (according to State statute) on the State level where the statutes require there be a US district court case filed (notice lis pendens) or a transcript of that judgment filed within thirty days for the Notice to cure into anything effective.

The mere fact that Nikki and Demosthenes are citing a NFTL as if it were a lien are making my point eloquently. The illusion the NFTL is the lien is complimented by the illusion federal government can do whatever it pleases when required to file or publish anything out in the states.

And I have to grant, the propagation of that combinatorial illusion does have real effect on property; like LPC's insistence that the property still gets seized. Only by illusion of federal sovereignty granting immunity from the State statutes regulating the filing process.

Regards,

David Merrill.

No, nobody said anything like that.

I tried to make sense of the rest of Van Pelt's post. There simply isn't enough time in a day.
With your limited understanding of things, maybe you should just speak for yourself.
Last edited by David Merrill on Tue May 01, 2007 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
natty

Re: insanity or conditioning?

Post by natty »

David Merrill wrote: The item lacking in Hendrickson's process is the redemption of lawful money. Dealing in the private credit of the federal reserve incurs the irrecusable obligation to file a Return of Income.
No, the obligation to file and pay income taxes is incurred because IT IS THE LAW. While deficit spending and high taxes are irrefutably tied, the flip side of hard money and all that entails are just debates about differing economic systems. The Income Tax is just another type of tax.

hendrickson's "administrative" process is no different than merrill's "redemption" process. Each have created this parallel existential universe and the delusion of an escape, whereby they believe they can immunize themselves from the obligations imposed on all members of society BY THE LAW.

If you don't like the law, then debate the merits of the law itself. The insanity is creating the parallel universe.
David Merrill

Re: insanity or conditioning?

Post by David Merrill »

natty wrote:
David Merrill wrote: The item lacking in Hendrickson's process is the redemption of lawful money. Dealing in the private credit of the federal reserve incurs the irrecusable obligation to file a Return of Income.
No, the obligation to file and pay income taxes is incurred because IT IS THE LAW. While deficit spending and high taxes are irrefutably tied, the flip side of hard money and all that entails are just debates about differing economic systems. The Income Tax is just another type of tax.

hendrickson's "administrative" process is no different than merrill's "redemption" process. Each have created this parallel existential universe and the delusion of an escape, whereby they believe they can immunize themselves from the obligations imposed on all members of society BY THE LAW.

If you don't like the law, then debate the merits of the law itself. The insanity is creating the parallel universe.

I am even granting you that the Sixteenth Amendment was properly ratified when it was not. But that is because it brought the disputes between private individuals about private credit with the Federal Reserve Bank into the scope of the US courts. That is all it did.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... cMoney.wmv

You need to listen to the article in the video again. Thank you for continuing on that important point.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

you are saying that if there is a requirement that the Treasury post notices in a state office, the Treasury is not required to follow and/or abide by the State statutes of that same office?
No. I said nothing of the kind. Are the voices getting louder than normal?
The State of Colorado is such a typical state
See? Totally predictable. Colorado.

Still waiting for you to cite the U.S. statute that supports your delusional position.

We're also still waiting for you to explain why you haven't been able to "terminate" you very own federal tax lien.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

No. I said nothing of the kind.
Maybe not. Somebody - a "non-attorney" a couple pages back is under the illusion that federal means sovereign.

Regards,

David Merrill.
John J. Bulten

Post by John J. Bulten »

David, I have been greatly enjoying this dialogue.

Randy White is very hopeful that he has discovered how to remove an illegitimate NFTL in FL, and is in the process of proving it in court. It would probably apply in CO. It would require you to make a temporary appearance within the system, David, and I don't know if you ever do that, but I think it will be highly significant and you should try it if you can.

Post by . »

The voices in Van Pelt's head wrote:Somebody - a "non-attorney" a couple pages back is under the illusion that federal means sovereign.
Really? Except that your "illusion" doesn't exist. But, they never do, do they?
. wrote:Still waiting for you to cite the U.S. statute that supports your delusional position.
Yup, we're still waiting.

We're at 8 pages, so this thread is about done. Will you reply on this thread, or the next?
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

John J. Bulten wrote:David, I have been greatly enjoying this dialogue.

Randy White is very hopeful that he has discovered how to remove an illegitimate NFTL in FL, and is in the process of proving it in court. It would probably apply in CO. It would require you to make a temporary appearance within the system, David, and I don't know if you ever do that, but I think it will be highly significant and you should try it if you can.
Of course I would have to be affected somehow by the misfiling. I am glad people are doing this around the country. There is recourse in the district courts by whatever name in the states too. You can find it in your state by searching "Order to Show Cause".

But do not sue the IRS agent. Sue the county clerk and recorder for misfiling the subsequently (after 30 days) spurious document - the personal NFTL is not to be filed with the county clerk and recorder in almost all states. Therefore since the county clerk and recorder is working outside of statute, there is no immunity provided by statute/government.

There is a lot going on around the country that for obvious reasons I do not share on posts here. Glad you are enjoying my formative psychological profile of Quatlosers!

Regards,

David Merrill.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

John J. Bulten wrote:David, I have been greatly enjoying this dialogue.

John:

Since the NFTl in only a notice, what good does it do to remove it when the underlying lien remains in existence and a new NFTL can be issued and recorded with no effort at all?

Post by . »

And Van Pelt still refuses to provide a cite to a U.S. statute to support his nonsense.

He also refuses to explain how it is that he hasn't "terminated" his liens.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Thread too long.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

John J. Bulten wrote:Randy White is very hopeful that he has discovered how to remove an illegitimate NFTL in FL, and is in the process of proving it in court. ...
Got a cite?