SFBFKADMVP is alive and, well ...

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Nikki

SFBFKADMVP is alive and, well ...

Post by Nikki »

I'm sure it will puff up his ego at least three sizes, but this is too good to pass up:
David Merrill wrote:David Merrill offers $350 FREE CASH

Reception #208124895 – 5 pages published 11/20/2008.

I have published my Finance Statement as Notice of Lien for my perfected $20,000.000.00 lien waiver of tort for violation of my rights. [Reception #208232717 1 page published 12/17/2008.] I think you should have a certified copy of the bill. If you can show me that you ordered a certified copy of the bill published at my county clerk and recorder, and that you ordered it up prior to me getting a settlement from the State of Colorado I will give you $350 cash* or that same proportion of the $20M on the bill. Stipulated here is that I will pay you out of my settlement.

You can get a look at the indexed bill with my clerk at:

El Paso County Official Public Records Search

Call (719) 520-6200 and order it up by Reception #208124895 – 5 pages published 11/20/2008. Calculate the certified copy cost from: El Paso County, Colorado - Recording

Regards,

David Merrill.

* Current filing fee in US federal court for a Libel of Review.

Echoes:
http://www.thinkfreeforums.org/index.php
http://www.suijurisclub.net/
http://www.suijuris.net/forum/
http://goldismoney.info/forums/
Note that he is either too lazy or inept to post the specific references in the other forums where he posted duplicates of his latest insanity and that he is too lazy to actually post a copy of the documents at issue.

Irrespective of the above, the caveat he posted (highlighted in red) guarantees that he will never have to lay out a single cent of this bounty. The likelihood of his collecting a single cent of his $20,000,000.00 claim is less than his success rate in his earlier legal actions.

I think the judge's opinion in SFBFKADMVP's suit against Jesus christ, et al, [... too much space between the covers ...] needs to be revised, replacing 'covers' with 'ears'.

It's really time to consider reactivating his account here. We have run out of village idiots.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: SFBFKADMVP is alive and, well ...

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Authentic Van Pelt gibberish - what a treat for the holidays! :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

What's he going to do with twenty million worthless FRNs? He does realize he'll have to endorse them or...

Never mind.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

It doesn't matter if he endorses them or not.

Since he'll be receiving them (when pigs fly) from the government, that automatically makes him a government employee and subject to the income tax.

However, he'll never receive the money since the government requires a Social Security number to track this kind of payments and David doesn't have a SSN. Also, the government will require some proof of identity before paying over this large a sum. Unfortunately, David doesn't have a birth certificate, a drivers' license, or any other form of identification other than his Global Citizen Passport and various other documentation he cobbled up on his own.

Finally, if he does provide adequate proof of his identity to receive the funds, they'll be immediately associated with the various liens against him and be offset to pay them off.

All of which is academic, since his lien against the state has just as much value as did his bill of exchange for all the money in the world -- not even enough value to pay to charge up his electric bicycle.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

David Merrill wrote: ..... my perfected $20,000.000.00 lien waiver of tort for violation of my rights ....
I have absolutely no idea what that is; it isn't a bona fide category of lien. And, quite frankly, Van Pelt has nothing worth even a tenth of $20M .... even dismembering him completely wouldn't justify a $20M judgment.
David Merrill wrote: * Current filing fee in US federal court for a Libel of Review.
That I recognize; it's a cause of action in maritime law, used in admiralty courts, usually after a preliminary decision has already issued. But this is a lien filed with the county clerk, not a filing in the admiralty court (which is part of the federal district court), so it doesn't make any sense. And if you bother to look at a map of Colorado, you might well wonder how Van Pelt would ever have a cause of action in maritime law.
Nikki

Invalid assumptions

Post by Nikki »

Tsk, tsk, and tsk.

Fortinbras:

You are relatively new here, so you weren't around during SFBFKADMVP's prime (if he ever had one).

The first rule of analyzing the internal logic of his legal actions is that they all are constructed on Planet Merrill where our legal system is irrelevant. It's only when he attempts to interface with our planet that he encoounters difficulties.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Like jail time and prolonged periods of observation, and being laughed at by anyone not from planet Merrill.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Doktor Avalanche

I predict another stint in the El Paso County slammer in Davey's future.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
notorial dissent

I would think by now they have a suite with his name on it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Nikki

Re: Quasi-interesting updates - glasses down

Post by Nikki »

It seems that the Colorado Supreme Court doesn't appreciate his antics, either:
PERSONS ORDERED TO STOP ENGAGING IN THE UNAUTHORIZED PRACTICE OF LAW

The following individuals have been publicly enjoined from engaging in any further acts of unauthorized practice of law, by order of the Colorado Supreme Court, since January 1, 2000. None of these individuals is currently licensed to practice law in Colorado. These individuals cannot legally represent you in a court proceeding, in a divorce, in immigration services, or in any other instance where the services of a licensed attorney would be required:

Code: Select all

NAME                SUPREME COURT         DATE OF ORDER 
                      CASE NO.             OF INJUNCTION 
David Van Pelt        03SA0058                07/07/2003 
Also, SFBFKADMVP seems to have filed a new legal action of some kind with the Colorado District Court:

Code: Select all

Merrill v. No Respondents Named
Petitioner: David Merrill 
Respondent: No Respondents Named 
Case Number: 1:2008mc00066 
Filed: November 17, 2008 
Court: Colorado District Court
Presiding Judge: None 
Nature of Suit: Other Statutes - Other 
Perhaps someone might like to invest a few cents with PACER to see what chuckle-head is up to now.

After all, he is whining about
And the chief judge assigned the case honored the abatement by vacating the case. - Way back in 2004. However on a subsequent complaint, where no crime was accused or committed, the DA under Suthers petitioned for that judge to revive the annulled cause and he agreed! - Long after my right to a timely trial in the matter was expired.
STOP THE PRESSES :!: This just in: Image

SFBFKADMVP was arrested on 8/18/08 based on an outstanding warrant for "Failure to appear" issued on 6/30/04. Odds on, he applied some of his Planet Merrill law school logic to an outstanding case and assumed it had vanished.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Nikki wrote:SFBFKADMVP was arrested on 8/18/08 based on an outstanding warrant for "Failure to appear" issued on 6/30/04. Odds on, he applied some of his Planet Merrill law school logic to an outstanding case and assumed it had vanished.
The warrant was probably issued on David Van Pelt, and not David Merrill. We all know that David doesn't consider them the same person even though they are. Probably the same thing happened with the enjoining. Is Colorado aware that he's going under a different name?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Nikki wrote:Perhaps someone might like to invest a few cents with PACER to see what chuckle-head is up to now.
Here you go. I'm too busy right now to try to summarize authentic frontier gibberish.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Doktor Avalanche

By the looks of it he's taken exception to having been arrested on August 18 for something that happened in 2004.

Looks like he's revived that "lawful money" tripe:
SFBFKADMVP, having gone off his Paxil again wrote:Payment is demanded in lawful money and due in cash or gold at the end of business Trial Day.
I think I've divined the purpose of his $20,000,000 lien.
Last edited by Doktor Avalanche on Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Couldn't help but notice that towards the end it looks like he's expecting God to deliver $20M in cash or gold at the end of Trial day.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Doktor Avalanche

webhick wrote:Couldn't help but notice that towards the end it looks like he's expecting God to deliver $20M in cash or gold at the end of Trial day.
No, my dear, he's expecting the state of Colorado to cough up $20M in cash or gold at the end of business Trial Day.

God's just showing up to make sure it's all on the level and will perform an act of cat juggling if they don't produce.

Last edited by Doktor Avalanche on Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Interesting address that VP is using.

115 E. Vermijo #202 Colorado Springs, CO 80903 tracks back to a Courier Process Service, Inc.
Courier Process Service Inc.
Your Business is Our Business.

Work
115 E Vermijo Ave
Suite 202
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
View Web Site
Email Us Call today!
(866) 439-4929

Business Type
Process Service, Skip Tracing, Blood Specimen Retrieval, Investigations

Service Area
Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Denver, Castle Rock, CO

What We Do
Welcome to Courier Process Service Inc.

Have you decided to divorce your spouse but are not sure about how to go about serving the divorce papers? If you require the services of a professional who possesses a wealth of knowledge regarding process serving laws and has a proven track record of serving legal documents efficiently, then you should give the experts at Courier Process Service Inc. a call.

Our business in Colorado Springs, Colorado has been providing quality nationwide courier processing services for residential and commercial customers for over 35 years. We make your business our business!

Our other specialties include:

* Skip Tracing
* Blood Specimen Retrieval
* Investigations and Surveillance
* Court Filing
* Record and Asset Searches
* Parole Violations
* Person Locating

Hiring us is an important step toward proceeding with a court case. In addition to serving your papers in accordance with the laws in the area of service, we will file your papers with the courts.

Give us a call today for more information!
Demo.
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

The ads that come to my mind do not quite approximate the above.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

David has immersed himself in his gibberish for so many years that he has finally come to believe all his rantings.

Unfortunately, he is still conducting legal proceedings on Planet Merrill but must face the judicial process here.

With any luck, the judge will recognize David for what he is, and will order psychiatric evaluation followed by appropriate treatment.
notorial dissent

I can’t help wondering if he paid them with some of his “magic” checks. The ones that got him his guest status with the county to begin with. Course, depending on the courier service, they might just track him down, in his mother’s basement and collect it up front so to speak.

The other thing that seems to have eluded his steel trap like mind, is that while the original court case may have gone past the statute of limitations, although I wouldn't bet the farm on that one, bench warrants in Colorado DO NOT expire until the issuing entity cancels them. The other case may well have been dismissed, I’m too lazy to look further into his sordid past to find out, but bench warrants don’t, and are a separate legal matter that can be acted on and tried at any time.

I doubt they actually went looking for him unless he really had annoyed someone, he really is too insignificant to bother with otherwise, but I will bet he got picked up for something else and ran wants and warrants and he popped up big as all get out and they jailed him.

Now as to how far they will go towards prosecuting him is anyone’s guess, but with his record, winning charm and personality, he may yet make it to Cañon City yet.

Would be interesting to see how the Clerk at USDC filed this latest bit of nonsense. Pity his favorite judge has retired, maybe he will draw Babcock who has even less of a sense of humor than his predecessor where Merrill is concerned. That is always assuming that he hasn't been black listed there as well, he certainly should have been by now.
wserra

Post by wserra »

OK, I just had (for the first time today) a couple of minutes to read what Van Pelt filed.

He's waiving the tort and suing in glossolalia.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume